Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256936 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by blvckwidow: 1:41am On Dec 09, 2021
Hi everyone, first time user here. I have received a NSF mail from UKVI requesting for evidence of employment. Will my CV and letter of confirmation of employment/reference letter suffice? Please does anyone have a sample letter of reference? Urgent please. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by invisible007: 1:54am On Dec 09, 2021
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!

Biometric.....8th November

Visa Type...Dependant Standard Application (TLS VI)

Documents attached.... Marriage cert, acct statement, affidavit for change of name, newspaper publication, my Brp, my proof of enrolment, my CAS.

24th November.... Did a paid call to ukvi to know the status of application, they gave me a link to attach my wedding pictures (we got married in May 2021) and chat coversations I and my wife had few months to our wedding and after our wedding till date as more evidence. This I sent 25th November.

Collection mail......3rd December

Passport Delivered by DHL to My wife in Asaba...8th December

Visa was issued 26th Nov as shown in vignette... I give God all the glory.
My thoughts and prayers are with you waiting to rejoice..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 2:17am On Dec 09, 2021
invisible007:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!

Documents attached.... Marriage cert, acct statement, affidavit for change of name, newspaper publication, my Brp, my proof of enrolment, my CAS.

24th November.... Did a paid call to ukvi to know the status of application, they gave me a link to attach my wedding pictures (we got married in May 2021) and chat coversations I and my wife had few months to our wedding and after our wedding till date as more evidence. This I sent 25th November.

Congrats to you and your family
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SerendipityHere: 2:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations!

invisible007:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by James4presh: 3:32am On Dec 09, 2021
I used appointment letter

blvckwidow:
Hi everyone, first time user here. I have received a NSF mail from UKVI requesting for evidence of employment. Will my CV and letter of confirmation of employment/reference letter suffice? Please does anyone have a sample letter of reference? Urgent please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 4:28am On Dec 09, 2021
epurepu:
Comrades, if the review on December don’t favour traveling Nigerian students, then we have no option than to enter countries that are not on the red list, stay 10 or 11days there, then come into UK.

£2,200 is so much money.

My plan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogedadiva: 5:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations !
Please how did you do the paid call?

quote author=invisible007 post=108336071]VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!

My thoughts and prayers are with you waiting to rejoice..[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Acanubs: 5:44am On Dec 09, 2021
Same here. I think they have fixed the system error and the tracking is back to normal now

Dramadiddy:
Biometrics is back to green, anybody else with same?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmanwandud(m): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Adeadebola5:
Pls anybody here going to Ulster University?
Oh yea and hope you have received your CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by blvckwidow: 6:02am On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=James4presh post=108336574]I used appointment letter

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CAdeife1: 6:04am On Dec 09, 2021
I did my biometric on the 29th of November using priority.
I made a paid call to UKVI and they said a decision has been made since 6th and up till now I’ve not gotten my email to pick up. It’s tiring
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2021
DeeShares:
Hello everyone.

Could someone please advise me on walk in at the VI visa office. All the dates Im finding are too far and priority is not even available anymore.
Good Morning, what dates are you seeing? Nothing for next week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Which tls did you use?
JedahT:
Hello please has anyone that did their Biometrics on 24th or around that time and used priority service received collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Which VAC did you use?
JedahT:
Hello please has anyone that did their Biometrics on 24th or around that time and used priority service received collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bokoh: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2021
Sulee23:
My friend and her husband and 3kids just landed this morning. They paid 3715pounds and yes she used her student visa likewise the dependants. The airlines are just moving mad but yes students have resident rights and can travel.

Wow!!! This is the info i hv been waiting to see to knw who has traveled within this red list matter. Pls wch airline did they use, and that amount-3715 pounds is it for the full family, are they allowed to stay in one room hotel, pls i need this update. Want to knw how i can book for their govt approved hotel for quarantine. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Sulee23:
My friend and her husband and 3kids just landed this morning. They paid 3715pounds and yes she used her student visa likewise the dependants. The airlines are just moving mad but yes students have resident rights and can travel.

Hello

Do you know how they paid for the 2K GBP managed quarantine stuff?

Also which airline did they use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2021
blvckwidow:

It will suffice

Ask Hr, theyll draft one for you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Bokoh:

Wow!!! This is the info i hv been waiting to see to knw who has traveled within this red list matter. Pls wch airline did they use, and that amount-3715 pounds is it for the full family, are they allowed to stay in one room hotel, pls i need this update. Want to knw how i can book for their govt approved hotel for quarantine. Thanks

I’d like to know how they booked it too

The 3715 will be for the family cos there are some reductions for family members or if you’re more than 1

According to their website, families can stay together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2021
Has priority been suspended for students also?

There seems to be conflicting information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by procartier(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2021
kennykale:

Priority and super priority has been suspended
pls how can we ask for refund of the priority? Which site do we use? To ask for refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations

Uzonma:
Visa Alert..
God did it
Family of 2 my wife is the main applicant

CAS 9th Nov.
Visa application 10th Nov.
Biometrics TLs Abuja (standard) 15th Nov.
Collection mail for dependant Dec 3rd
Collection mail for main applicant Dec 6th
God has been so faithful
This came after our plans to travel in September was truncated due to Abnormal Chest x-ray I got and had to wait for 8weeks for sputum test, As we won't be able meet up with enrollment after 8weeks we deferred.
Thanks to everyone
No NSF email
No additional proof for education nor work request
God that did it for us will do it for all that are waiting..Amen
University of South Wales
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by procartier(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Ujules:

I don’t think there’s another way to go about it. People that went for biometrics today said they’re refunding everyone that recently used priority and super priority and that the service is no longer available. They said all applications are treated as standard.

Priority and super priority has been suspended [/quote] pls how can we ask for refund of the priority? Which site do we use? To ask for refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Seems they're trying to buy time while the look to find your passport.

What a not too good experience!

Dramadiddy:
Written to the UKVI to cancel my application because I cannot understand why you will say this after telling me the decision has been made since 2nd of September. Since august! What the hell!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duncanmighty: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Good morning house. Trust you are all doing great .
I have another quick question and I'd like contributions that will clarify succintly my query . ITS ABOUT PROOF OF FUND
1) May I ask at what stages is proof of funds required? Because from what I've been reading here, proof of funds seem not only required during visa application but seems the institutions also require it before Admission is offered and CAS generated.

Please kindly help elaborate information on the proof of funds and every stage it'd be required.
2) Must be money be readily available in the account before CAS because I also understand that visa application must be submitted immediately after CAS. I actually wanna take it one step at a time.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by procartier(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2021
labelle27:
Pls,since priority has been stopped pls can we still do work in tommorrow.the date we saw on the portal is in two weeks
I will need ur response form some1 who did yesterday and plan to do today
Priority and super priority has been suspended [/quote] pls how can we ask for refund of the priority? Which site do we use? To ask for refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by procartier(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:
Good Morning House
So I’ve been reading online that PV is no longer processed and people should get a refund.
Is there anyone who paid for PV and have been able to process the refund?

Because I read somewhere else that the PV would still be applicable to students/work visas,etc

Priority and super priority has been suspended [/quote] pls how can we ask for refund of the priority? Which site do we use? To ask for refund? That's my own o, how can I get the cash back
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Good morning,
I'd like to ask if I should write this "I was denied the visit B-2 visa, under section 214(b) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, stating that I wasn't able to demonstrate my intended activities in the United States." as a reason for a previous visa refusal or say the consular didn't give a particular reason. I was just handed the refusal letter, I just want to be sure before I submit my application.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Acanubs: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2021
You can write ' Insufficient information' as the reason since the US doesnt give a personal reason for Visa Refusal

Farida93:
Good morning,
I'd like to ask if I should write this "I was denied the visit B-2 visa, under section 214(b) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, stating that I wasn't able to demonstrate my intended activities in the United States." as a reason for a previous visa refusal or say the consular didn't give a particular reason. I was just handed the refusal letter, I just want to be sure before I submit my application.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2021
grin
justwise:

Don’t because you will not get accepted. You are not a genuine asylum seeker, you and your husband have a history in the UK already so there is nothing to lie about.

Your husband is not thinking straight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goodluck418: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2021
Dear All,

I would like to confirm about tuition fee

After making the initial deposit of either 2000 or 3000 pounds, when is one expected to pay the remaining balance??

Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Thank you
Acanubs:
You can write ' Insufficient information' as the reason since the US doesnt give a personal reason for Visa Refusal

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by procartier(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Mikool101:

I want to print my bank statement tomorrow, Dec 9, 2021. I am printing from Nov 9 - Dec 8.
Please is this 29 days or 30 days. I hope am safe or it must be 28 days.
yes u are safe. U can count the days on the calendar yourself to know if its upto 28 days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.