Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1272304 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nicko28(f): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hummmm am so sad hearing this, i wish i knew i will have start applying to other schools before now, I put my egg in one basket, now is too late to applyfor any schools that will take February intake, anyway the will of God will prevail in my life.

Thanks @Logzzy post=108354291]University of Rohampton has bunch of applications, I believe they attend to deferred applications first. It takes forever before i had my PRE-CAS interview but, after that, all processes would be faster. I’m not sure you can meet up with them for February intake, I won’t advise you to rely on them 70%…. Cheers

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by VBComm: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
IOM TB Test appointment for 8:31 AM January 11, 2022, is available at their Lagos branch for those that date may suit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jigga123: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bros you for investigate well ooo. Make you no go pay 4000pounds fine for violation. The information I had from the airport was that it is only citizens or people with resident permits are traveling to the UK for now. I have not heard of any Nigerian especially student that have paid for the 2500pounds for 10days quarantine

Uzonma:

I booked Qatar airways yesterday via Wakanow also, they called me that student are not allowed to enter UK , I told them no that they are allowed but if they insist that they should refund me . After sometimes they sent me my tickets to Heathrow

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
jigga123:
Bros you for investigate well ooo. Make you no go pay 4000pounds fine for violation. The information I had from the airport was that it is only citizens or people with resident permits are traveling to the UK for now. I have not heard of any Nigerian especially student that have paid for the 2500pounds for 10days quarantine

Students who have paid the GBP required for mandatory quarantine can enter

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Uzonma:

I booked Qatar airways yesterday via Wakanow also, they called me that student are not allowed to enter UK , I told them no that they are allowed but if they insist that they should refund me . After sometimes they sent me my tickets to Heathrow

Which bank card did you use to pay and how much was it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uzonma: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
hustla:

Which bank card did you use to pay and how much was it?
Download the app.
There are different fares for different dates
Select your comfortable date and book
Access naira card

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OlanikeOba: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hello everyone, please who used primetime appointment in Ikeja TLS.

How do I book for premium lounge before booking a date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Uzonma:

Download the app.
Access naira card

Thanks !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Uzonma:

Download the app.
Access naira card

Thanks !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
If one amends appointment date for biometrics , do you have to pay for the courier service again by adding to cart if you choose a different date. ?
As the courier service paid is usually linked to the appointment date if I am not mistaken.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uzonma: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
ThaSlimKidd:
If one amends appointment date for biometrics , do you have to pay for the courier service again by adding to cart if you choose a different date. ?
As the courier service paid is usually linked to the appointment date if I am not mistaken.
You won't have to pay again
Just print the initial appointment having the courier service along with the amended appointment.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Huzzy1: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hello, who is in huddersfield or going to huddersfield in january? i need a shared apartment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aypumpin123(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good evening great family, pls I want to ask that is it advisable to upload documents by myself or at tls and if I am to upload by myself, is there a guideline to that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SerendipityHere: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hehe.. gotta love you lady.

You strike me as one interesting personality. Most of your posts always makes me smile.lol.. wouldn’t be a bad idea eventually ‘running’ into you someday..

Aprokodaughter:

Contact the school
Contact the school.
Send them an email.
Send them an email.

They ready to assist you and answer all your questions.
If you need a representative the school will help.

They won't bite you or shout at you.
They are looking for you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sisipainter: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hello there,

Please did you pay for the quarantine hotel before buying your flight ticket?? What card did you used? I’ve been trying to book for my husband and I, it keeps bouncing me out. Kindly advise.
Uzonma:

Download the app.
Access naira card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
BolaT53:
I submitted IELTS general and my WAEC result and I was given my conditional offer. I’m waiting on my CAS.

Which school please? Because I have taken the IELTS General Training Module before and don't want to spend money again for Academics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by procartier(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
BolaT53:
Good afternoon everyone, I have a different third name in my WAEC certificate and on my degree certificate. Though all names are on my birth certificate. Do I still need an affidavit?
yes u do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vickydevoka(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
jigga123:

U are not current. I de differ my admission self bcus of 2k pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jigga123: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chai as in. It's not easy at all. Where they want person to see this kind money after paying for NHS and school fees. Abeg make they reverse am ooo

vickydevoka:

U are not current. I de differ my admission self bcus of 2k pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DhammiBB: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Take a shuttle bus going to ikeja underbridge, when you get to underbridge, walk to your left and take a bus going to Maryland, tell the driver you’re dropping at ABULE BUS-STOP, Once you drop at the bus stop cross to the other side, ETIBETS PLACE is the tall building opposite ABULE BUSSTOP..!

dbty:
Good evening all.
Please I need description on how to get to TSL likeja centre from Ojodu/berger.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChisZom: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Uzonma:

I just tire. They said they’ll refund me tho. So I’m waiting for the refund. The whole information is really confusing.

Someone shared the story about her friend using the same Turkey airlines to arrive the UK with study visa and some people are here saying it’s not possible. I just tire

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
shawn55ng:
What God can not do does not exist
Visa! visa!! visa!!!
Time lag
Application Nov 16
Bio appointment Nov 24
Request for additional doc Nov 29
Additional doc submitted Dec 1st
Tls mail Dec 8
Visa pickup Dec 9

Priority
I have 5 refusal uk, SA,Dubai, US,Canada mentioned 3 uk, US and Canada.

God who did mine will also do yours IJN.

What God cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
ShopSkincareWit:

Which school please? Because I have taken the IELTS General Training Module before and don't want to spend money again for Academics.

Oxford Brookes university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
procartier:
yes u do
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vickydevoka(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
jigga123:
Chai as in. It's not easy at all. Where they want person to see this kind money after paying for NHS and school fees. Abeg make they reverse am ooo

90 % of people especially Teesside and other cheeper school applicants will not go.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DeeShares: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wow! Please what time did you have to get there? I'm planning to go tomorrow. God help us all o!

eluquenson:
I just did a walk-in at TLS VI today, it's a no joke with the stress i went through.

Corona should pls vanish oh, no PV or SPV fasttrack
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Uzonma:

You won't have to pay again
Just print the initial appointment having the courier service along with the amended appointment.
Much appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Please has any one being in this condition before?. Do I request for a reissue of CAS.

Afmaag123:
My friend just got her CAS. Her admission letter and every document she has had her 3 names but on this her CAS, they only indicated her *first name* and *last name* and no mention of her other name.
Please will it be an issue?.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sane happened to me, I think there was a glitch and that was why It was showing transferred to VAC under 48hrs, however, tge system error has been fixed and everything is back to normal hence you're getting the first three green ticks.
Did you get NSF mail?

Clinton12345:
Hello guys, tracking my UK visa application. I did a 5 days priority visa application and between yesterday and today this is what im seeing. any experience like this before? i did my biometrics enrolment 03/12/2021. My result is meant to be out by friday.

I feel like i should be progressing not going back to all first 3 greens.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mercyme006: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
CAdeife1:
I did my biometric on the 29th of November using priority.
I made a paid call to UKVI and they said a decision has been made since 6th and up till now I’ve not gotten my email to pick up. It’s tiring

I also did mine on the same day(Priority).
Was surprised to noticed this morning that my application moved a step backward to 'Received by DMC after it was already transferred to VAC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hollar0186zz: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good evening house, I am a silent reader here. Applied to Oxford Brookes, got admission, paid deposit and got unconditional letter. They sent me Visa Information form to fill today and asking if I have been refused Visa before and should attach refusal letter. Yes, I was refused in 2013 but lost some document between now and then and dont have my refusal letter. Will this be an issue to issue CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sucreee: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
vickydevoka:

90 % of people especially Teesside and other cheeper school applicants will not go.
why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.