Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1262376 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
ShalewaT:
Is there anyone presently a student in the university of Sunderland? Or a prospective student.
I got a conditional offer from the school and it says I have to pay a tuition deposit of 3500 pounds before I can get a CAS. I was on their finance website today and realized that the full tuition fee has to be paid during student enrollment.
Is this true? Because I met few people that said I am only required to pay up to 50% of the tuition during my enrollment and I can spread the remaining balance later.
I want to confirm because I intend to pay the tuition deposit tomorrow.
The school hasnt sent me an official unconditional offer letter too. I was able to see the offer in my student portal.
Thank you.

Why don't you want to confirm from the school about their payment plan?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is there any group for University of Derby on this platform? I would love to join.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by llamar(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
I didn't attach it but if you have IELTS please do attach it. You need to upload as many convincing documents as you have.
anayolity:
Good morning house

Please, who has applied or gained admission to Sunderland university ,did you attached IELTS results during your application.

urgent answer required please and please.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
anayolity:

Please ooooh
There should be a placeholder for it. They won't ask for a document upload if there is no place to upload it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eluquenson(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
I just did a walk-in at TLS VI today, it's a no joke with the stress i went through.

Corona should pls vanish oh, no PV or SPV fasttrack

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by timilehyin01(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
lohlarrr:
Goodafternoon everyone, I just got an unconditional offer from Manchester Metropolitan University yesterday and I will like to ask if anyone know the deadlines for tuition deposit and all or or if they have Nigerian representative. I have checked their website but can’t seem to find answers. Kindly assist. Thanks

Check their website throughly my wife stumbled upon a place where it’s written that u have to apply 6 weeks b4 resumption..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by trippleguy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
add me up on the whatsapp 0 8 0 6 2 0 8 4 4 4 6
TundeChris:

I created a WhatsApp group. You can send a mail if you care to join.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Do I need to pay if I want to do walk in?
eluquenson:
I just did a walk-in at TLS VI today, it's a no joke with the stress i went through.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by VBComm: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
eluquenson:

Please, could you explain the process of the walk-in? Does one need to have an appointment prior to walk-in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bravolyk(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
MercyJJC:
Is there any group for University of Derby on this platform? I would love to join.

Thank you

Looking for a group too. Have you gotten your CAS yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by llamar(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
On the offer letter it's 50% tuition fee before enrollment then the remaining paid in installments.

ShalewaT:
Is there anyone presently a student in the university of Sunderland? Or a prospective student.
I got a conditional offer from the school and it says I have to pay a tuition deposit of 3500 pounds before I can get a CAS. I was on their finance website today and realized that the full tuition fee has to be paid during student enrollment.
Is this true? Because I met few people that said I am only required to pay up to 50% of the tuition during my enrollment and I can spread the remaining balance later.
The school hasnt sent me an official unconditional offer letter too. I was able to see the offer in my student portal.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sadewodu(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good day All,

God bless those constantly providing clarifications and updates regarding this journey (may the Almighty bless y'all)

I applied to a school through an agent, I got the admission, paid the initial tuition deposit of 3000 pounds, and got my CAS.
Immediately I got the CAS, I consolidated all my funds and started the POF (I guess I should started the POF gathering earlier), my POF should mature by 20th of Dec.

I spoke to the agent that I will be applying for VISA with my spouse, agent told me, he will process my VISA application for free, I will just pay for the health insurance and Visa for myself and my spouse, however, he will charge my spouse 100k as his service fee for the VISA application. Abeg!!! I don't have 100k to give the agent. (Naija get as e be...lol)

Can I do the VISA registration/application myself? (I am scared of pressing "spoil" while doing the application, make i no go hear stories that touch or cry premium tears)

I have all the necessary documentation (TB Certificate for both myself and my spouse, the CAS number and other necessary docs).

Should/Can I do it myself?

Please advise oooo (Biko, Ejo)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wow. Seems they recently changed it. Its used to be 50% of the remaining fees after deposit upon enrolment.
ShalewaT:
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yes. Have a printout of your initial appointment and go along with your atm card and pay for walk in
VBComm:

Please, could you explain the process of the walk-in? Does one need to have an appointment prior to walk-in?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
llamar:
On the offer letter it's 50% tuition fee before enrollment then the remaining paid in installments.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
LuchiBianca:

Wow. Seems they recently changed it. Its used to be 50% of the remaining fees after deposit upon enrolment.
Thank you. I mailed them already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
You can do it yourself. Go to page one of the thread and read along. There are people who detailed steps for dependent visa
sadewodu:
Good day All,

God bless those constantly providing clarifications and updates regarding this journey (may the Almighty bless y'all)

I applied to a school through an agent, I got the admission, paid the initial tuition deposit of 3000 pounds, and got my CAS.
Immediately I got the CAS, I consolidated all my funds and started the POF (I guess I should started the POF gathering earlier), my POF should mature by 20th of Dec.

I spoke to the agent that I will be applying for VISA with my spouse, agent told me, he will process my VISA application for free, I will just pay for the health insurance and Visa for myself and my spouse, however, he will charge my spouse 100k as his service fee for the VISA application. Abeg!!! I don't have 100k to give the agent. (Naija get as e be...lol)

Can I do the VISA registration/application myself? (I am scared of pressing "spoil" while doing the application, make i no go hear stories that touch or cry premium tears)

I have all the necessary documentation (TB Certificate for both myself and my spouse, the CAS number and other necessary docs).

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
My friend just got her CAS. Her admission letter and every document she has had her 3 names but on this her CAS, they only indicated her *first name* and *last name* and no mention of her other name.
Please will it be an issue?.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
sadewodu:
Good day All,

Boss apply yourself. There is nothing hard about it. Agent can mess up your application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jigga123: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good evening All,

Please for those that cannot afford to pay the money for the 10days quarantine in the UK, including myself with a family of 2. Please can you State which other methods are available for entry into the UK.

I have gone through their website and I discover there is an option for application of hardship for those that cannot afford that payment and they might split payment in monthly installment or completely weave it. According to them, it is only applicable to people with citizenship, resident permit and international student.

Please anyone that have gone through these process should please signify.

Please see website below
https://www.pretravel.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
eluquenson:

Did you pay the extra 55 with your Nigerian debit card or cash?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shawn55ng: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
What God can not do does not exist
Visa! visa!! visa!!!
Time lag
Application Nov 16
Bio appointment Nov 24
Request for additional doc Nov 29
Additional doc submitted Dec 1st
Tls mail Dec 8
Visa pickup Dec 9

Priority
I have 5 refusal uk, SA,Dubai, US,Canada mentioned 3 uk, US and Canada.

God who did mine will also do yours IJN.

28 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dbty(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good evening all.
Please I need description on how to get to TSL likeja centre from Ojodu/berger.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by James4presh: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
U can fill the form yourself but anyone u don't know, ask the question and somebody will answer you.

sadewodu:
Good day All,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
I need somebody to share idea with me on POf. I have started counting 28days from 25th November, and I will print on 23rd of December and submit the application. I hope is still within the 28days mandatory for study visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChisZom: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=Osoderi post=108354991][/quote]

Ok... Isn’t it same thing I said?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChisZom: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Monitee20:

There are. Drop your telegram username or email me.

I sent you a mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solashong(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Pley add me also on 08034292166
sholadele4:

Please add me to the group too. 08161264485.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ecton(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Please how did you book the walk-in appointment?

eluquenson:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Monitee20: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
ChisZom:

I sent you a mail
I just replied you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
shawn55ng:
What God can not do does not exist
Visa! visa!! visa!!!
Time lag
Application Nov 16
Bio appointment Nov 24
Request for additional doc Nov 29
Additional doc submitted Dec 1st
Tls mail Dec 8
Visa pickup Dec 9

Priority
I have 5 refusal uk, SA,Dubai, US,Canada mentioned 3 uk, US and Canada.

God who did mine will also do yours IJN.
Amen.
Congratulations.
Please check you mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uzonma: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
ChisZom:

Hmmmm... yesterday I booked Turkish airline to Manchester via wakanow and they called me to ask me the visa I’ll be traveling with. I told they study visa and they said they’ll have to refund me my money that people with study visa are not allowed into the UK. Only those who are citizens and residents. I told them students also have residency status and they told me no we don’t that they’ll have to refund me. I then asked if there are other airlines I can use and they said no. I’m waiting for my refund from them now.

Sorry for the plenty questions but Did your friend book directly?
I booked Qatar airways yesterday via Wakanow also, they called me that student are not allowed to enter UK , I told them no that they are allowed but if they insist that they should refund me . After sometimes they sent me my tickets to Heathrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.