Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254227 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Angellaw(f): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
@omohmidas, hello…responded to your mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Temitopepremium(f): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yes you can

Gloriouscrown:

Hi, please can I pm you? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olomojola:
Please,for Bournemouth,how long does it take for CAS to be issued?
They told me 2 weeks when I called. When did you pay ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kels4real: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thanks for the reply. God bless you
LuchiBianca:
Yes. If you have school reference letter just submit. They are one and the same.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please I am about submitting my application at what point will I upload documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nikkytj11: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
wroskian:

I arrived via Virgin Atlantic before the red listing of Nigeria. I wish I had stayed back. What are your questions? Send me a DM.
please why did you say this cause I’m planning on getting my ticket with them. Kindly share your experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Temitopepremium:

Yes you can

Thanks, sent already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olomojola: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=sweetoma post=108505079]
They told me 2 weeks when I called. When did you pay ? [/quote
I just sent my Telex yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please who has booked for data capture and biometric at either VI or Ikeja.. it seems no date is available till February, or I'm not getting it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akamanen: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
YES

Simran94:

I will be living with my sister in the UK, so accommodation and feeding will be from her. Do I still need to show maintenance fee of £1k x 9 months?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by wroskian(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
nikkytj11:
please why did you say this cause I’m planning on getting my ticket with them. Kindly share your experience

Don't get me wrong. It wasn't about the airline.
I had a good experience flying VA. My submission was based on the associated stress of the UK government adding Nigeria to the red list.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good evening anyone please I did not see any where that says I should attach payment. Please is it after payment or where?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
BolaT53:
Good evening anyone please I did not see any where that says I should attach payment. Please is it after payment or where?

Good evening anyone please I did not see any where that says I should attach document. Please is it after payment or where?[/quote

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emmyk(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olomojola:
Please,for Bournemouth,how long does it take for CAS to be issued?

I paid on Friday, got acknowledged same day, I got my CAS the Tuesday after.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emmyk(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
sadewodu:

Have you guys joined the whatsapp group for Bournemouth?

I'm not aware there is a WhatsApp group. Could you share the link?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by luckymindz: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
When I got there, I was asked if I've got an appointment, I smiled and told them I need to talk to someone about my application before I go into depression (jokingly but tried to make sure the armed guys see/read the importance and urgency in my voice). So they directed me to the receptionist who was sitting close to a window. I explained my situation to her through the window and she felt sorry about the issue. She then put a call through on their landline. She asked for my name and GWF.... The rest is history
Temitopepremium:
Could you please help me on how you visited the British High commission because my dependant tried going there but was not allowed in.

Congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by luckymindz: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
MzPeachy:
Congratulations, please check your mail. I'll like to connect for some info please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
meeday07:
Please who has booked for data capture and biometric at either VI or Ikeja.. it seems no date is available till February, or I'm not getting it.

Pls someonr should help on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olomojola: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Emmyk:

I paid on Friday, got acknowledged same day, I got my CAS the Tuesday after.
Please when was this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emmyk(m): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olomojola:

Please when was this?

Towards the middle of November.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olomojola: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Emmyk:

Towards the middle of November.
Please did you make your payment via their'HUB' or form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elvisfruit: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Anyone who is going to Ulster University Birmingham January who have gotten his/her CAS?if yes, how long does it take... please reply me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Temitopepremium(f): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thank you so much for replying. My dependant application is more than 55working days and we have done everything that's human to get the passport back. Although, they keep saying decion has been mailed and dispatched since 5th of November.

luckymindz:
When I got there, I was asked if I've got an appointment, I smiled and told them I need to talk to someone about my application before I go into depression (jokingly but tried to make sure the armed guys see/read the importance and urgency in my voice). So they directed me to the receptionist who was sitting close to a window. I explained my situation to her through the window and she felt sorry about the issue. She then put a call through on their landline. She asked for my name and GWF.... The rest is history

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Some needed light at the end of the tunnel, Nigeria gets off Red list today. If you ask me, it’s now PoliCovid, economic and political interest supersedes any virus.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-list-of-countries-and-territories?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=govuk-notifications&utm_source=bde29f4d-308b-4f66-90c5-e2a2aafabdb6&utm_content=immediately

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by unknownknowguy: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Just got home from a 5pm TB test appointment. . .

one day this sufferness go end sha

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mcafeez: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Adeadebola5:

Check Ulster University Birmingham, is 2k deposit

I applied for May intake and got conditional admission in just an hour.
Isn't that too fast ?

Please are you sure their deposit is 2k?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 1:12am On Dec 15, 2021
unknownknowguy:
Just got home from a 5pm TB test appointment. . .

one day this sufferness go end sha

Pele

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaBuk(f): 1:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Just go to the bank. The bank only need the application Id. Do not bother wit the status.

triumphantboi:
Please I need someone to tell me how long does this status change for this Form A online . It’s almost two weeks now .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FrankFrenzy(m): 1:43am On Dec 15, 2021
geobreezyt:
Which did you settle for bro?

Northumbria, largely due to the location though

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FrankFrenzy(m): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2021
hustla:

Nothing to worry about

You can use the 2015 - 2019 one

If you have any way to declare the business you started by way of a letter or transaction evidence

2 years isn’t a long time

I’m grateful for your feedback
Thank you �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.