Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1251770 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimikado: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Please for those that had previous visa refusal from other countries. Did you declare all during your UK visa application and was your visa granted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2021
Mashaunola:
Please help!!!
Please help me!!

Biometrics was done on 25th November (priority application). Till now it’s still at DMC. I have sent 2 paid mail and made a call through to them. Their response was that a decision has NOT yet been made.

I asked if they need any supporting documents to process my application but they said NO. That they would have mailed me if they need anything.

Yesterday I sent another paid mail to them and I got this. Does it mean it will be worked on or what else do you advise I do.

Please help me!!!!
Please help me!!!

You should only send a paid mail once, not multiple times as you have done, when they reply you, you will see if you need to send any detail or message please reply to this mail.
There are few more people in your shoes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by NomzyJust(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2021
mimikado:
Please for those that had previous visa refusal from other countries. Did you declare all during your UK visa application and was your visa granted

Be honest in your visa application. It is point based so you don't have to worry. Once you fulfill all requirements you'll get the visa.
I declared mine and I'm almost done with my studies.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2021
damola176:

Congratulations..which date did you do your biometrics and which of the TLS office
Full details coming
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2021
BolaT53:

I want to apply today also. I’m chilling if today ends and they don’t bring it back I’ll just push my application like that.

Same here. Once it's 7pm n it's not brought back, will go ahead and pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2021
efosakelly:

I was thinking like that too, but i will not advice you to hold on or go ahead, because there is no guaranty or warranty/
but you can hold on at your own risk.
A bird at hand is worth a million in the Bush.

Same here. Once it's 7pm n it's not brought back, will go ahead and pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by toms55(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2021
centuryman:
They said my WAEC is been written more than 10 years ago..... My undergrad is been more than 5 years I finished it. Therefore, I must submit IELTS.

boss can you please assist with the personal statement you submitted for UOS or any other uni to guide me through mine.

Send to tobbie94@gmail.com ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by NomzyJust(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2021
unknownknowguy:
Just got home from a 5pm TB test appointment. . .

one day this sufferness go end sha
Then another go start when you come.
��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Congratulations

SirWellington:
Visa alert!!!!!

I applied on the 23rd of November
Biometrics December 6th (dubai)
Pick up email December 12th

God is ever faithful, he knows my story and He came through. This same God will do it for you.

London here I come!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Yes, I declared 2 Canada visa refusals and I got my Uk study visa.
mimikado:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joideviv(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Mashaunola:
Please help!!!
Please help me!!

Biometrics was done on 25th November (priority application). Till now it’s still at DMC. I have sent 2 paid mail and made a call through to them. Their response was that a decision has NOT yet been made.

I asked if they need any supporting documents to process my application but they said NO. That they would have mailed me if they need anything.

Yesterday I sent another paid mail to them and I got this. Does it mean it will be worked on or what else do you advise I do.

Please help me!!!!
Please help me!!!

This has been my experience since the 15th of November, tomorrow the 2 weeks grace would elapse and by then I would know what excuse they'd present as I have already drafted an emotional mail to send to the MPs and British High Commission.

Just let the 2 weeks elapse because if you should send another paid mail they would still ask you to wait till the given time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adex05: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2021
007s:
Teesside University finally issued CAS no. to me, all thanks to God.
The mumu school deferred my admission from September to January.
They then sent a regret mail to me for January admission due to inability to pass MQ.
I sha para for the werey school copied their compliance team. They then scheduled a credibility interview which I passed.
Long and short, I can't recommend my enemy for the werey school.
The school turned me to something else, na God say make I get mind of anything can happen. I go dey waka for road dey pray for CAS, they share money for beggers for CAS that Cardiff metropolitan issue without POF o.
This is just to give hope to anybody waiting on Teesside University
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by benefitmal: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2021
Larrydodo:
Has Coventry university issued CAS for anybody here please signify because I have been waiting since oo

Please can we connect. I have sent you a mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2021
Standard is 480 dollars. To use VI extra 55 dollars. If its walk 42k.

BolaT53:
IHS fee is showing me 970.580 dollars . Please how much is standard visa fee and are those the only 2 payments I am making.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2021
joideviv:

This has been my experience since the 15th of November, tomorrow the 2 weeks grace would elapse and by then I would know what excuse they'd present as I have already drafted an emotional mail to send to the MPs and British High Commission.

Just let the 2 weeks elapse because if you should send another paid mail they would still ask you to wait till the given time.

Its not a matter of 2weeks elapsing. Guy get on your kneels and pray, then give thanks to God.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2021
I will advise those being asked to take IELTS and are reluctant to do so to consider schools like Salford and university of Derby.

My WAEC was 1997 and first degree 2005. I took IELTS in December 2019.

While Birmingham City requested for another IELTS because the one I had would expire before my school resume, Derby completed ignored my IELTS and accepted my 1997 WAEC as proof for English language proficiency.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dejaylapel08(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2021
Good day all, please can someone help with where I can get covid vaccine at Ibadan.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emysassy(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2021
I am going in for February. Can we link up?

Jumade1:
Please is there anyone going to University of Lincoln January intake ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emysassy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mine is for February intake. Can I reach out to you?

TemiBami2020:

Yes I am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
BolaT53:
Please have they brought back priority service?

I also want to know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Holufunmee: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please guys i need help with clarification, Uk entry instruction says "Covid must be done 2 days before you travel to England" My travel date is Saturday but i will arrive at Heathrow by 12pm on Sunday. Where i want to do the test i was told if i want the test result on Saturday morning i have to do it on Thursday. Will the covid result be questioned in England if i take the test on Thursday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olomojola: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
danjide:
With Wema bank Alat app, u can create a virtual dollar card and transfer max of N2m and get the dollar equivalent@ 488 to $1

Have you successfully done this?was told the product isn't available at the moment

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olomojola: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Emmyk:

I made payment via 'my Hub'.
Thank you,I guess this accounts for your getting CAS quickly

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by roqrules04(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dimejidude:
My people abeg o. I tried to register on the tradesystem website but I no longer have access to the email address that the otp is being sent to.

I tried calling the phone lines listed on their website in case there's any problem. It just keeps ringing, they're not picking up the phone. Is there any way around this?

Go to your bank(the bank you did your Bvn) and change the email address attached to your BVN
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olomojola: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Hello house, please has anyone gotten PTA on a one way ticket? If yes, which bank please? Trying to exhaust my options. Thank you
According to the new rules,you can only get PTA if you have some form of scholarship/discount from your school...or else you need a return ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dimejidude:
My people abeg o. I tried to register on the tradesystem website but I no longer have access to the email address that the otp is being sent to.

I tried calling the phone lines listed on their website in case there's any problem. It just keeps ringing, they're not picking up the phone. Is there any way around this?
Go to the bank, Change the email on your BVN n register again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
A decision has been made since November 19th.
I went to TLS Vi last week Friday and I was told my passport wasn't with them.

Is this a new thing to withhold passport for no reason?
I am perplexed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Since you will be arriving England on Sunday, the best day would be Friday, there are Covid 19 centers that delivers the test result within 24 hours.
Holufunmee:
Please guys i need help with clarification, Uk entry instruction says "Covid must be done 2 days before you travel to England" My travel date is Saturday but i will arrive at Heathrow by 12pm on Sunday. Where i want to do the test i was told if i want the test result on Saturday morning i have to do it on Thursday. Will the covid result be questioned in England if i take the test on Thursday?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thank you for this. I’ll visit my bank this week
Olomojola:

According to the new rules,you can only get PTA if you have some form of scholarship/discount from your school...or else you need a return ticket
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Holufunmee:

Try another test centre, a lot of them will give you the result the same day, you can do one on Friday and get it the same day or next day.

I did one in Abuja and get it the same day.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fisayodayo: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
benefitmal:

Please can we connect. I have sent you a mail.
Not yet, I'm expecting their decision any moment from now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.