Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261910 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omoluv5: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
I've always preferred Abuja, but I hear the level of insecurity is high on that route. Who has travelled that route from the West of recent?
kennykale:
I don’t know why ppl still keep booking appointments to Lagos. It is almost stress free here in abuja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
EmeeNaka:

Black is Standard
Green is Priority

Please � what is the link to request for refund. I was given a Black bag on Monday and the TLS documentation officer impressed it on me to make sure I requested for my refund Also on my passport collection form the priority was clearly cancelled. I was just hoping a miracle would happen, but now that I understand the meaning of black bag, there's no point waiting again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Raalsalghul: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aprokodaughter:
January intake is overwhelming the crowd no be here. Why do all of you want to go in January?

To the extent schools are finding it difficult to send CAS. Some intending students still want to apply despite schools having difficulty even visa processing.

Make una take am easy with UK

Given the U.K's history, opportunities such as this are for a particular time frame.

So many people will want to take advantage.

The situation of Nigeria is not helping too.

I only wish people would just do their research before moving.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Given the U.K's history, opportunities such as this are for a particular time frame.

So many people will want to take advantage.

The situation of Nigeria is not helping too.

I only wish people would just do their research before moving.

The research is very important with a plan. Not just to want to japa is not enough to survive there. Plenty news about guys struggling with school fees balance payment and are being reported to the home office by their schools. I just wish all of us well in our endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
atomicial:
Got my visa too, University of Sunderland and I will be leaving second week of January... Add me on whatsapp 07032250278

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sammydizzle(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Visa Alert!!! ���
Family of 2.
Edinburgh expressway clear!

Conditional offer: 1st Oct 2021

Unconditional offer: 20th Oct 2021

Tuition Deposit paid: 28th Oct 2021

POF started counting: 5th Nov 2021

POF request for CAS issuance: 23rd Nov 2021

POF submitted on: 6th Dec 2021

CAS received: 9th Dec 2021

Application submitted: 9th Dec 2021 (Priority)

Biometrics: 13th Dec 2021

Decision made on the: 15th Dec 2021

Collection mail: 17th Dec 2021

Passports collected on the 17th Dec with our visas sitting in it pretty!

No NSF
No Interview

This platform was very helpful on this journey!

God is indeed at work!!!

Everyone in here will testify at last, all our visas will be granted..IJN.������

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
MercyJJC:

Please � what is the link to request for refund. I was given a Black bag on Monday and the TLS documentation officer impressed it on me to make sure I requested for my refund Also on my passport collection form the priority was clearly cancelled. I was just hoping a miracle would happen, but now that I understand the meaning of black bag, there's no point waiting again.

Hello, how did u know it was cancelled
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutimehindare: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
You did biometrics on the 13th and you saw decision made on the 16th December.

How?
Sammydizzle:
Visa Alert!!! ���
Family of 2.

No NSF
No Interview

God is indeed at work!!!

Everyone in here will testify at last, all our visas will be granted..IJN.������

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sammydizzle:
Visa Alert!!! ���
Family of 2.

No NSF
No Interview

God is indeed at work!!!

How did u apply for priority on the 9th wen it was suspended before then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sammydizzle:
Visa Alert!!! ���
Family of 2.

No NSF
No Interview

God is indeed at work!!!

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutimehindare: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Help me ask ooo cos i no even understand
Khamon:

How did u apply for priority on the 9th wen it was suspended before then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
olutimehindare:
Help me ask ooo cos i no even understand

He might apply somewhere outside Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CellySunshine: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good day all, please i did my biometrics on Nov29 with my kids as a tier4 dependents. No NSF mails but i sent an enquiry mail to them yesterday and was confirmed to me that a decision has been made on all my applications. Please, i want to know if i can go ahead and return the money used as POF since decision has been made and just waiting for collection mail to drop? Your swift response will be appreciated �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
CellySunshine:
Good day all, please i did my biometrics on Nov29 with my kids as a tier4 dependents. No NSF mails but i sent an enquiry mail to them yesterday and was confirmed to me that a decision has been made on all my applications. Please, i want to know if i can go ahead and return the money used as POF since decision has been made and just waiting for collection mail to drop? Your swift response will be appreciated �

Just chill a bit till you have your passport.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
CellySunshine:
Don't touch it o

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Temitope977: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sammydizzle:
Visa Alert!!! ���
Family of 2.

No NSF
No Interview

God is indeed at work!!!

which tls center pls

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
kennykale:

The research is very important with a plan. Not just to want to japa is not enough to survive there. Plenty news about guys struggling with school fees balance payment and are being reported to the home office by their schools. I just wish all of us well in our endeavors.

Because Nigerians no dey ever hear word. They will give the excuse that Nigeria is not working when food is not falling from heaven in UK.

On a normal day education is difficult and expensive. You have to plan. Even the citizens dey struggle with their education system not to talk of you. Na every day be assignments, if you don't go to class or see your supervisor another problem dey.

No sleep. Their citizens can make excuse and take their time to work and complete studies, some will take loan (who wan give you loan?). Unlike you you have just a short period to study and pass. But we don't see that way. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nazzyb: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
University of Huddersfield?
Mikool101:

Hi, my resumption date is January 10 and final face to face enrollment is January 28. I hope am safe, because I am about to make ihs/visa fee payment today.
Then can I print my bank statement tomorrow after deducting the fees today? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by James4presh: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
No issue

olusholaadedoja:
I am New Member!!!

I did my biometric with dependants on 14th, but I notice the amount I paid for IHS is different from my dependants, is there a mistake somewhere? Can it's affect our applications? So far, there has been no mail from UKVI. Should I be worried? Please is anyone going to University of Brighton January 2022? I don't mind if we can hook up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Khamon:

Hello, how did u know it was cancelled

Because I have a copy of the collection form given to me. On the top of it, there's assisted and priority written. The documentation officer cancelled the priority and left only the assisted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TClassique: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nicetoall:
I was block from posting on this platform. My offence was because someone here asked about University of Law, and I said ULaw is a good, they gave me offer, but because I don't want to attend a private sch, I did not continue with. This is my personal decisions. It does not in anyway belittle private Universities. I am known here as @Patnuel2015.
Well I had to create another account.
GOD WHO KNOWS MY HEART HAS FINALLY APPROVED EVERYTHING.

Those blocking really need to allow the fear of God. I don't know what rules were broken in my former account as well. Just discovered I couldn't like or share or quote comments again. There needs to be a system of telling people to put down certain comments if you find it offensive. Moreover, I do not think that I put out anything offensive. A better, prosperous and truly democratized Nigeria starts with all of us, please.

VISA ALERT
APPLICATION: 27TH NOVEMBER
BIOMETRICS: 1ST DECEMBER
UKVI REQUESTED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS: 7TH DECEMBER
NSF EMAIL: 7TH DECEMBER
COLLECTION MAIL: 13TH DECEMBER
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS SENT: MY COMPANY CAC DOCUMENTS.

For those hoping for great news, God who did it for me shall do it for you.

Amen. God whose glory covers the entire landscape of the world will bless you mightily.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nazzyb:
University of Huddersfield?
Yes o. What stage are you with your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davidson5(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
kennykale:

It’s the school’s address you will use

Thanks boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olusholaadedoja: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
James4presh:
No issue

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Congratulation !!

But how were you able to do priority on the 9th Dec? Or you did not apply from Nigeria?

Just curious o grin

Sammydizzle:
Visa Alert!!! ���
Family of 2.

No NSF
No Interview

God is indeed at work!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
florixi:
Congratulation !!

But how were you able to do priority on the 9th Dec? Or you did not apply from Nigeria?

Just curious o grin

Those that applied for priority and were told to ask for a refund, did they cancel the priority on ur collection slip
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Those that applied for priority and were told to ask for a refund, did they cancel the priority on ur collection slip
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Khamon:

Yes. I was even given black bag instead of green. I only got to know the meaning on this thread since no green bag was seen or used on the 13th December that I did my biometric.

I am set to request for my refund only looking for a second opinion
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nicetoall:
I was block from posting on this platform. My offence was because someone here asked about University of Law, and I said ULaw is a good, they gave me offer, but because I don't want to attend a private sch, I did not continue with. This is my personal decisions. It does not in anyway belittle private Universities. I am known here as @Patnuel2015.
GOD WHO KNOWS MY HEART HAS FINALLY APPROVED EVERYTHING.
Congrats bro. I tried calling your line one day you didn't pick.

VISA ALERT

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nicetoall:
GOD WHO KNOWS MY HEART HAS FINALLY APPROVED EVERYTHING

VISA ALERT

Amen.
Congrats bro. I tried calling your line one day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hadigun: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Khamon:

Mine was not cancelled ooooo… the priority is on it. But na black bag them gimme sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hadigun: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
MercyJJC:

Yes. I was even given black bag instead of green. I only got to know the meaning on this thread since no green bag was seen or used on the 13th December that I did my biometric.

I am set to request for my refund only looking for a second opinion

Don’t request for a refund yet… you can always do that even when your visa is out

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.