Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1258096 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mariam520: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Elvisfruit:
I need answers ASAP. I tried to print out my POF from 23 Nov to 20 December but it only print out 19, is this up to the 28days or the last day is not included. Please reply me people. It's important

Why not go to the bank to print it out....they you’ll be able to print out any date with the bank stamp and signature on it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Finelolo: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Can one use form A to pay the balance of foundation tuition. The western union payment the school sent is not working here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Joksyleo: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Elvisfruit:
I need answers ASAP. I tried to print out my POF from 23 Nov to 20 December but it only print out 19, is this up to the 28days or the last day is not included. Please reply me people. It's important

When printing out POF, don't start from the date you deposited the money, they will see that you dumped the fund in the account, they aren't stupid.
Print from the next day.

Also note that you cannot count the day you printed as part of your 28days as it won't capture it because that day has not ended. Better still, count 29 or 30days.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hadigun: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Guys..if you have someone that as an appointment date..and you want to do walk in..just relate with the person to go in as a dependant

The crowd is much everywhere now…. Ikeja or VI

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elvisfruit: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Mariam520:

Why not go to the bank to print it out....they you’ll be able to print out any date with the bank stamp and signature on it
Not in Nigeria ,so I am printing it online
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Biko who is in ikeja tls. Can you help write my name for walk in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hycent007: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2021
yourfavourite:
Biko who is in ikeja tls. Can you help write my name for walk in
Them they write name, oluwa, I they road they come o, make una give me update o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by VBComm: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2021
I can reliably inform everyone that the walk-in list for TLS VI currently has 123 names. grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hycent007: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2021
VBComm:
I can reliably inform everyone that the walk-in list for TLS VI currently has 123 names. grin

How many people them they attend to in a day biko?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by VBComm: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Hycent007:

How many people them they attend to in a day biko?

40-50 persons.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Still on 39percent ooooo

KESHYLOVE:
Greetings,
Pls after getting my statement for 28 days, can I remove the money from the account because I took loan.

Am waiting for CAS from my school.

Anybody here recently received CAS from USW? Pls how long did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Hi, say for a family of three, can one person go and write names for the other two? Or they must see the applicants
VBComm:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Good morning house, please who is going to Robert Gordon university Scotland in September 2022, let's know ourselves and start planning

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by unknownknowguy: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
triumphantboi:

I’ve downloaded the Barter app later and funded it and it reflects immediately but I haven’t gotten the one I sent when I use their web to fund the account and I was debited I sent them an email already tho

Do I need to create a virtual in there or just go ahead use the card they assigned to me already for the payment please ?

Create a virtual dollar card and fin it with you wallet balance. There is a fee for creating the card she but its not much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesquare6666: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
VBComm:

We gather Dey but my appointment is soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pete3000: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Ayaoye:
Good morning house, please who is going to Robert Gordon university Scotland in September 2022, let's know ourselves and start planning

Have you been admitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benquip: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Elvisfruit:
I did a transaction with my bank account. My POF is about 7.5m But I was having 8m n this account is my Private business account. I did a transaction of debt of 800k and credit it back within 1hour. Will this have any effect on the 28days since all transactions was done within 1hour and the total balance of that date didn't fall below?
No it won't have any effect, it also shows that the account have inflows and outflows
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benquip: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Elvisfruit:

Contact your account officer. He or she would be in a better place to send you the full statement since you're not in Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Elvisfruit:

They can send the pdf copy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jamo4u: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Hello House,

I want to apply for my uk student visa. Can i use same bank statement i used to get my CAS? The statement was printed on the 1st Dec 2021.

Look forward to your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geezy3(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Applied for msc social work
Ayaoye:

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geezy3(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2021
I applied to university of Greenwich for msc and got a mail to send my WAEC result and professional reference which I'v done, who else got the mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2021
kennykale:

It’s in your CAS

Nah it's not
The school just confirmed they can't receive the BRP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Please are they considered Walk-in at ikeja TLS from today.

Hycent007:

Them they write name, oluwa, I they road they come o, make una give me update o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hycent007: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=Adebayo82 post=108659069]Please are they considered Walk-in at ikeja TLS from today.

Good morning, I am not in Lagos atm o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
PLEASE HELP.

A decision has been made on my application since the 19th of November over a month now.
I have been to TLS VI twice now but I was told my passport isn't with them.

I've booked my ticket to London for next week Wednesday - the 29th.
Please what can I do now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
I submitted my application on Friday. Who else has tracked theirs?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2021
OluAjo:
PLEASE HELP.

A decision has been made on my application since the 19th of December, over a month now.
I have been to TLS VI twice now but I was told my passport isn't with them.

I've booked my ticket to London for next week Wednesday - the 29th.
Please what can I do now?

Bros you sef.. you never see passport you don book flight.

Well someone here mentioned he went to the consulate to escalate and his passport was released in 24hrs

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 042icloud(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Good morning house

Please anyone with an employment letter sample should share please �
Kboy5858.ee@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chineye042: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2021
Hello Nairaland Family pls I need your help

My fiancée of 3 years is traveling to the Uk next week for his Masters, it’s a two year course… Due to circumstance beyond our control we wouldn’t be able to wed before he leaves, my question now is.

- Will it be possible for me to still join him in the Uk if he returns after six months or a year and we Wed?

@justwise @all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Don't mind me o.
I got a black Friday deal that's why.

kennykale:

Bros you sef.. you never see passport you don book flight.

Well someone here mentioned he went to the consulate to escalate and his passport was released in 24hrs

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Chineye042:
Hello Nairaland Family pls I need your help

My fiancée of 3 years is traveling to the Uk next week for his Masters, it’s a two year course… Due to circumstance beyond our control we wouldn’t be able to wed before he leaves, my question now is.

- Will it be possible for me to still join him in the Uk if he returns after six months or a year and we Wed?

@justwise @all

Yes.

But you guys could have just gone to the registry and got married legally. Go to the uk together and return anytime it suits you guys to conclude the traditional rights

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.