Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1260062 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baseg25(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
florixi:
Update! I just recieved NSF mail requesting for evidence of employment or further study since i graduated in 2008.

did you upload any of this document at the beginning?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lmaoooo
Vicktorhmustjap:
. A man dependent might just be ready for you... Why restrict yourself to only female ? tongue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by damola176: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
eyesaswide:

Update…

My dependent just got a nsf mail

Which tls office did you use
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
How come people that did their biometric on 9th December are getting mails and people that did theirs on 7th ain't getting any? I uploaded work reference letter and and employment ID along with my other documents.
Maybe they are mailing people they require additional documents from?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nope...

baseg25:
did you upload any of this document at the beginning?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Temitope977: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nsf is for ppl that needs to add additional info nd documents and yes ppl that did on the 7th already got last Thursday nd Friday even yesterday
jobinto:
How come people that did their biometric on 9th December are getting mails and people that did theirs on 7th ain't getting any? I uploaded work reference letter and and employment ID along with my other documents.
Maybe they are mailing people they require additional documents from?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
I didn't get any mail, does that mean a decision on my application has been taken?
Temitope977:
Nsf is for ppl that needs to add additional info nd documents and yes ppl that did on the 7th already got last Thursday nd Friday even yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Temitope977: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mayb, or you Dnt need additional documents, I did mine on 7th too
jobinto:
I didn't get any mail, does that mean a decision on my application has been taken?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Did you get any email to upload additional documents.
Temitope977:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Did you get an email to upload additional documents?
Temitope977:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyesaswide: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
damola176:

Which tls office did you use

Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyesaswide: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Temitope977:

The mail my dependent got didn’t request for any additional information or documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hycent007: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ikeja Tls people, how today go now?
I heard they people paid 50k bribe for walk-in today. How true is this?
Make I go sell my inheritance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
What did they ask your dependant?
eyesaswide:

The mail my dependent got didn’t request for any additional information or documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyesaswide: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
jobinto:
What did they ask your dependant?

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HaywhyA: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please How long after the last shot of covid-19 can one travel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Temitope977: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
No
jobinto:
Did you get an email to upload additional documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Temitope977: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Since Dey didn’t request for anything, Dey are considering the application already

eyesaswide:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
I heard they did not attend to Walk in at Abuja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Pls, I want to know if study gap will be an issue for someone that graduated in 2015 and finished NYSC in 2017.

Pls has there been any body that graduated in that year or after asked to provide proof for study gap.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
@justwise

Please has anyone ever been asked to resubmit statement of account by UK visa Decision Making Center (DMC) because the initial statement of account submitted had passed 30 days of being generated as a result of the delay in decision making on the visa application ?

Note when the statement was submitted it was still within 30 days but only after expired after 30 days but only expired after the visa application had been submitted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thanks bro, didn't get anything from them at all apart from the mail from TLS that they have forwarded my documents to DMC on 7th Dec.
Why my own dy different naa
eyesaswide:

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Okay
Temitope977:
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jenjis05: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Seun67890:

Hello Good day

Please when did you send them your bank statement

Please oo I sent my bank statement on the 13th of December I’m still waiting for CAS.. which on is this interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jenjis05: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Didor2021:

Good day all, please I need urgent help ooh. After my credibility Interview with Coventy University on Thursday I was send a mail last night that if I cannot provide my 2019 USA refusal they can't proceed with my application. I still have Derby University offer with me.
I have paid 8000 pounds already to Coventry.
What should now?.

Hello,
Please can I contact you privately I’m also going Coventry university..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by orshore(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kimberleyade:

No there was no time frame

Good day,
Please what’s Leeds Beckett payment plan like ?
How much deposit will I have to pay before they issue CAS. Looking forward to your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benquip: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
OluAjo:
PLEASE HELP.

A decision has been made on my application since the 19th of November over a month now.
I have been to TLS VI twice now but I was told my passport isn't with them.

I've booked my ticket to London for next week Wednesday - the 29th.
Please what can I do now?

Email the vac or ask them if it's been dispatched
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
As anybody get Visa using Oanda rate.

Pls people said I should have used 600 intead of Oando that I used
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please how do I send UKVI a paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Damidami2: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Benquip:

Email the vac or ask them if it's been dispatched

How do we email VAC please? What’s their Email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Damidami2: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
OluAjo:
PLEASE HELP.

A decision has been made on my application since the 19th of November over a month now.
I have been to TLS VI twice now but I was told my passport isn't with them.

I've booked my ticket to London for next week Wednesday - the 29th.
Please what can I do now?

Have you found a solution?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thank you
dekunleJ:

You have to visit the trade management portal to register, but make sure you register email is on your BVN details. If not you will have to visit the bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.