Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1279529 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
kennykale:

Abuja is an organized city. We don’t do all this Lagos stuffs here

grin the shade
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2021
TClassique:
Good morning wonderful people. I will like to be clarified on this. This POF can be so disturbing. Can someone in the status of a Local Government Chairman or Secretary to the local government or probably a member of state house of reps issue applicants a sponsorship letter in place of POF?
Or are there specified cadre of politicians allowed to do so?
GUIDANCE PLEASE!!!

No politician's letter will be honoured by the UKVI in place of POF. No one cares about your political position in the UK. It's not Nigeria. Just get the money ready or be sponsored by a government agency or an international company. grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2021
leogho:
Thanks.

I have seen the installments but the initial deposit wasn't specified and that's where my concern has been.

Deposit for uni of bedfordshire is 60% of the total fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Phineas01:

Hi were you able to book an appointment?

No more appointment for 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2021
So I just saw application transferred to vac like a min ago...
I didn't get no nsf for additional documents
Even tho I uploaded all documents required including work documents... Is it a positive sign??

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Phatkings:
Even tho I uploaded all documents required including work documents... Is it a positive sign??
Standard or priority?
And when did you do biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2021
Amazoner01:

Standard or priority?
And when did you do biometrics

Standard
Dec 1st
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DhammiBB: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2021
15 Working days today…!
Keeping my fingers crossed.!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Abuja is usually hassle free compared to Lagos. No one has had to sleep outside if you've gone through this thread.
ColdNight:
Good morning everyone,

Pls is it possible to sleep over at Abuja TLC? Do they allow candidates to stay around over the night I mean?....

Thanks for your reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
You Don remove the money from. Account grin? Everyone's case is peculiar. It's at their own discretion. But someone here had experiencend same thing and unfortunately, poster had already removed the funds.

Newerakings:
Good morning all

Does UKVI DMC ask people to submit an updated statement of account after the first one submitted expired (I.e. stayed more than 30 days of being generated) due to delay in processing of the visa application ?

Please respond it is important

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bigfish01: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2021
Phatkings:

Bro pls can I private chat you.. I need your help regarding the work documents you uploaded… pls drop your WhatsApp number �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay123000: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2021
Mccarthyal:
My application has been received by VAC but I’m yet to get a collection mail. It’s been 2 days now. Can I go and collect my passport without the mail?

Yes, you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay123000: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2021
pooozeee:

Two ladies didn't get collection mail, they just went to try their luck if they could possibly get their passport and they were bounced.
So don't visit TLS until you get a collection mail.
If you did priority, I can assure you that within 10 to 15 days you will get a collection mail.

Wetin happen ahhh,if Priority is 10 to 15 days for collection mail,what will Standard Collection mail will take ooo jare?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2021
No but your partner will need to upload it if joining you later.
stephoye:
Good morning oga Justwise, Babababy, TheManfrHR, Scooby and the rest. I'm not going to the UK with my family, please is it compulsory I upload our marriage certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2021
LuchiBianca:
You Don remove the money from. Account grin? Everyone's case is peculiar. It's at their own discretion. But someone here had experiencend same thing and unfortunately, poster had already removed the funds.

The money is still there. Just want to be sure if UKVI do that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Board a bus to Ikeja Along. From Ikeja Along, go into the part that has computer village towards Awolowo way, board a bus to Maryland from there and alight at Abule Onigbagbo bus stop. Cross to the other side - Etiebet's place is almost the bus stop.
stephoye:

God bless you real good. Please what if my bus drop me at oshodi, seems I'm more familiar with the oshodi route
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbiks: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Hello house..... Pls how long does it take the UKVI to refund back after cancellation of visa application....

I cancel my application about 2 weeks ago and till now I have not gotten anything from them....

Pls advice on what I can do....

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by roqrules04(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2021
lobinche101:
Everything at keystone

Do you remember the date you applied at keystone bro?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Usually takes around 6 weeks.
Dbiks:
Hello house..... Pls how long does it take the UKVI to refund back after cancellation of visa application....

I cancel my application about 2 weeks ago and till now I have not gotten anything from them....

Pls advice on what I can do....

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2021
Yes, but will have to do the required tests and followed the guidelines of each country.
bravolyk:

For those who are yet to get their second dose can we still travel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mikool101:
Goodmorning to you all.

Please for those that were asked to bring evidence of employment to explain study gap and have received their visa, did you upload your past work reference and a letter of recommendation from your current employer or you attached only letter of appointments.

Even though, I have not received NSF from ukvi but I need to get all my employment documents ready since my study gap is 9 years plus.

If it was only work reference you guys uploaded, can I attach my present job work reference I requested for when applying for admission dated August 2021 along with my past recommendations or I need to get updated one from my boss when ukvi request for my employment evidence.

Thanks.
Abeg gurus in the house, your attention is needed here. Eda kun.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbiks: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
mimilyrics:
Usually takes around 6 weeks.

Thanks boss.... Let me calm down then....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aythereal: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Who can help with police report here please, for someone already in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GMs: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good morning guys. My wife is applying now for her visa and on the page you have previous travel history and refusal. She was refused for Canada study visa in 2016. I applied for the GCMS note. I’m I supposed to write all that’s on the GCMS note to fill up the reason for refusal. Please help guys

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by xpee: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please has anyone successfully done Ikeja or VI walk-in this week. Kindly give an update as I am planning to go there tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DafePeejay(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hi. I only submitted work references from 2014 till date (last employment being August 2021). I believe either work references or the appointment letters will do. And no doesn’t have to be dated December either. That’s going by my personal experience. Just make everything as credible as possible and avoid implications.

Mikool101:
Goodmorning to you all.

Please for those that were asked to bring evidence of employment to explain study gap and have received their visa, did you upload your past work reference and a letter of recommendation from your current employer or you attached only letter of appointments.

Even though, I have not received NSF from ukvi but I need to get all my employment documents ready since my study gap is 9 years plus.

If it was only work reference you guys uploaded, can I attach my present job work reference I requested for when applying for admission dated August 2021 along with my past recommendations or I need to get updated one from my boss when ukvi request for my employment evidence.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Totally grin since a lot of people dread that mail.
Phatkings:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please who has appointment for this week for ikeja tls and has done biometrics. Abeg help a sister
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aythereal:
Who can help with police report here please, for someone already in the UK.
Tell your parents to go to the police station and settle the ogas with 5-10k. They will get it faster grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Damidami2: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
jay123000:

Wetin happen ahhh,if Priority is 10 to 15 days for collection mail,what will Standard Collection mail will take ooo jare?

That’s a lie without collection mail you can still go there and they will answer you . Go with your collection slip given to you during biometric. If your passport is there they will give you if it’s not there they will tell you it’s not ready
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
DafePeejay:
Hi. I only submitted work references from 2014 till date (last employment being August 2021). I believe either work references or the appointment letters will do. And no doesn’t have to be dated December either. That’s going by my personal experience. Just make everything as credible as possible and avoid implications.

Thanks. In a nutshell, i can add my current job work reference I used for my admission in August 2021 to my previous job recommendation instead of requesting for a new one from my boss. Thanks for you response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.