Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1260176 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Davidson5:
Hi guys,
How long does TB test take to comes out?

Less than 2hrs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oanda rate is the official rate that UKVI uses in converting funds not in £ - you were right in using it. You can always put more funds than required but as long as it's not lower, you're good.
1beat:

Urgent advise please

As anybody use Oanda rate to get Visa instead of 600 I'm about to apply for Visa I used Oanda rate

people said I should have used 600 intead of Oando that I used

Please what should I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you're driving: If you're driving, once you get to Berger, keep driving straight and don't turn till you drive past Motorways building on your right. Keep to the right lane once you sight the building to your right just beside the pedestrian bridge and descend towards Ojota.
Drive to Maryland from Ojota, keep to your right and go up the bridge leading to Mobolaji Bank Anthony. Turn by Mobil filling station, drive straight till you see GTBank on your right- the church is just after it. Drive slowly so that you don't miss your turn. Parking is usually competitive and might cost your around N500-N1,000 so you might want to park elsewhere closely (GTBank, Mr Biggs etc).
If in doubt at any point, use Google Maps.
Via public transport: Most likely, the final stop for your bus will be Ojota. If your bus stops at Berger, you'll need to board a bus to Ojota/Maryland.
Maryland is 2 bus stops away from Ojota. You can board a BRT bus in the middle lane or a yellow bus from Ojota if you're stopped there. Stop at Maryland bus stop, you will need to cross to your right and walk for like 3 mins from the BRT stop to Mobil station, maryland.
There are usually yellow buses from the bus stop or directly in front of Mobil.
There used to be a lot of bikes and Kekes there but not sure if they are still allowed there due to the ban.

From Maryland, board a bus/keke and alight at Abule Onigbabo - it's a few minutes stroll from there. It's a tall building (Etiebet's house) after the church and before Eko hospital.
stephoye:
Good evening to everyone. I'm planning to go to Ikeja TLS tomorrow for biometric. I need detailed description to the place please. I'm coming from Ibadan.
I will actually sleep over and do the biometric the following day

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Instalment info - unsure about the initial deposit, read somewhere that it's £500:
https://www.beds.ac.uk/howtoapply/money/fees/payment/
leogho:
Hmm, Thanks so much!

Can anyone assist me with that of Bedfordshire? Both the deposit and other installments.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by divinegrace4me: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
mimilyrics please kindly check your email..i need your help.
mimilyrics:
If you're driving: If you're driving, once you get to Berger, keep driving straight and don't turn till you drive past Motorways building on your right. Keep to the right lane once you sight the building to your right just beside the pedestrian bridge and descend towards Ojota.
Drive to Maryland from Ojota, keep to your right and go up the bridge leading to Mobolaji Bank Anthony. Turn by Mobil filling station, drive straight till you see GTBank on your right- the church is just after it. Drive slowly so that you don't miss your turn. Parking is usually competitive and might cost your around N500-N1,000 so you might want to park elsewhere closely (GTBank, Mr Biggs etc).
Via public transport: Most likely, the final stop for your bus will be Ojota. If your bus stops at Berger, you'll need to board a bus to Ojota/Maryland.
Maryland is 2 bus stops away from Ojota. You can board a BRT bus in the middle lane or a yellow bus from Ojota if you're stopped there. Stop at Maryland bus stop, you will need to cross to your right and walk for like 3 mins from the BRT stop to Mobil station, maryland.
There used to be a lot of bikes and Kekes there but not sure if they are still allowed there due to the ban.

From Maryland, board a bus/keke and alight at Abule Onigbabo - it's a few minutes stroll from there. It's a tall building (Etiebet's house) after the church and before Eko hospital.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hycent007: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
stephoye:
Good evening to everyone. I'm planning to go to Ikeja TLS tomorrow for biometric. I need detailed description to the place please. I'm coming from Ibadan.
I will actually sleep over and do the biometric the following day
I live in ibadan o, I want to do my biometrics tomorrow too, walk-in sha, I plan on leaving tomorrow morning, please reply so we can meet tomorrow morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you're able to succinctly explain your career trajectory and achievements in the period that you were not in school, it shouldn't be a problem.
meeday07:

Pls I need a response on this. I will appreciate anyone with useful information. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Awube: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
em7even:

Not in Abuja, like never.
Everything I say here about IOM or TLS is Abuja, kindly note.

Can one do walk in at IOM Abuja? I got an appointment for 18th of January but I would like to do it at least a week earlier.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
He doesn't need his CV for his student visa application. His uncle can't sponsor him. He can be sponsored by his parents, his partner (if in the UK or applying at the same time), or himself. He has to show a consent to utilize funds letter from his parents or partner if he's using their bank statements/information.
Trendy0090:
Please my friend is doing his process and he has been self-employed should he put his business on his CV? Hope it won't affect him. Then can an uncle sponsor him for his education process?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
At the moment,
- 14 days after receiving the second dose of a two-dose vaccine (BioNTech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
- 28 days after receiving the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine.
HaywhyA:
Please How long after the last shot of covid-19 can one travel?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
jobinto:
Please how do I send UKVI a paid mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
https://pos.tlscontact.com/lgv_en/contact-form?type=complaints
Note: you might not get a response, you might get a generic email or be directed to UKVI depending on your query.
Damidami2:

How do we email VAC please? What’s their Email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olawale1993: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
@justwise please i heard we pay tuition fee through e form A now, cam you be of help with this please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Replied.
divinegrace4me:
mimilyrics please kindly check your email..i need your help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
em7even:

There's no such thing on the website. Your days begin from the day you do your biometrics.

Two different set of information . He was asking about the date of application and not application waiting time.
in context.....

Application date is the date you submit your application online.
Application waiting time starts from the day you attend biometrics.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Olawale1993:
@justwise please i heard we pay tuition fee through e form A now, cam you be of help with this please?

All the info you need regarding form A is here or walk-in to your bank and ask for form A for tuition fee payment, you will be given all the info regarding this

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please who has appointment at ikeja tls tomorrow. Please can i join you as dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bravolyk(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2021
mimilyrics:
At the moment,
- 14 days after receiving the second dose of a two-dose vaccine (BioNTech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
- 28 days after receiving the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine.

For those who are yet to get their second dose can we still travel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elvisfruit: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Orjforlife:
I got my Cas yesterday….my Cas shield was sent 3days after my pre Cas interview. if you are experiencing any delay, it’s important you write to them ASAP.

How many days did it take after you uploaded everything because mine is still 52 after a whole week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geezy3(m): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Masters in social work
ExpressBoy:
She was initially for Jan Intake had to differ her admission I order to tidy up one or two things for the family...Let share info together .... And what your offered course...

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geezy3(m): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Applied myself
Ayaoye:

You already applied.... shocked.... Is it through their representative in nigeria or you did it yourself, because that Nigeria representative doesn't answer his messages
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stephoye: 1:43am On Dec 21, 2021
Hycent007:

I live in ibadan o, I want to do my biometrics tomorrow too, walk-in sha, I plan on leaving tomorrow morning, please reply so we can meet tomorrow morning.
I'm leaving for Lagos in the afternoon. When are you leaving?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stephoye: 1:46am On Dec 21, 2021
mimilyrics:

God bless you real good. Please what if my bus drop me at oshodi, seems I'm more familiar with the oshodi route
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bolddy(m): 1:53am On Dec 21, 2021
My people

Please apart form Access Signature Card, is there no other means to pay for IHS and VISA FEE and get debited at CBN rates or a bit above?? This black market rate is really exghusting for family of 5.
Any idea?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Stephstepho: 2:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Please I need urgent help. So I and my sister have been conflicting on how many days the proof of funds is supposed to stay in your account for. She said her agent told her its 6 months so she wants to start putting the money in her account this December for next year September intake however I know its supposed to be 28 days but she is saying things has changed please help how true is this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 3:24am On Dec 21, 2021
Good day,

Please is anyone or has anyone applied for PTA through tradesystem.gov.ng and has been successful?

I just did yesterday I'm about to travel would like to know the possible timeline of the whole process.

Please would really appreciate anyone's input, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 3:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Stephstepho:
Please I need urgent help. So I and my sister have been conflicting on how many days the proof of funds is supposed to stay in your account for. She said her agent told her its 6 months so she wants to start putting the money in her account this December for next year September intake however I know its supposed to be 28 days but she is saying things has changed please help how true is this.

Not something you should argue over, go to the student visa page on the uk gov website and show her. Regardless it don't even matter she can put it can count 6 months, no wahala

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 3:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Hello guys,
Please where can i buy WINTER CLOTHS in Nigeria?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 4:14am On Dec 21, 2021
Rollitout:
Hello guys,
Please where can i buy WINTER CLOTHS in Nigeria?

Yaba

Going to get today too

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mccarthyal(m): 4:59am On Dec 21, 2021
My application has been received by VAC but I’m yet to get a collection mail. It’s been 2 days now. Can I go and collect my passport without the mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Mccarthyal:
My application has been received by VAC but I’m yet to get a collection mail. It’s been 2 days now. Can I go and collect my passport without the mail?

No you can’t
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 5:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Mccarthyal:

Please when did you do your biometrics and what type of visa application
Standard or priority

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.