Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261005 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zena1357: 2:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Hello house, I'm in a serious dilemma right now, I got a conditional offer from University of Derby on the 9th of November, fulfilled all the conditions of the conditional offer on the 12th of November, I waited for weeks to get an unconditional firm place offer (with incessant calls and non stop mails asking if I could pay my deposit) but I was clearly told after weeks of calling not to pay the deposit until I got an unconditional offer, fast-forward Dec 14th(after giving up on getting a firm place), I was sent the unconditional offer, mind you, I haven't even started running pof yet, I started running the account on the 19th December while the last day for CAS issuance is 17th of Jan, when my pof would be 26 days or thereabout. What are the possibilities of me getting a CAS after a deadline has been set, I have mailed the school and they're yet to respond. Pls an helpful advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zena1357: 3:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Zena1357:
Hello house, I'm in a serious dilemma right now, I got a conditional offer from University of Derby on the 9th of November, fulfilled all the conditions of the conditional offer on the 12th of November, I waited for weeks to get an unconditional firm place offer (with incessant calls and non stop mails asking if I could pay my deposit) but I was clearly told after weeks of calling not to pay the deposit until I got an unconditional offer, fast-forward Dec 14th(after giving up on getting a firm place), I was sent the unconditional offer, mind you, I haven't even started running pof yet, I started running the account on the 19th December while the last day for CAS issuance is 17th of Jan, when my pof would be 26 days or thereabout. What are the possibilities of me getting a CAS after a deadline has been set, I have mailed the school and they're yet to respond. Pls an helpful advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much

And please if anyone has a student advisor contact or their Nigeria representative contact for University of Derby , please share,thanks and God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harwe: 3:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Ohh thanks

kennykale:

No…just test and 2days isolation till you get your test results
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HollyMadison(f): 3:09am On Dec 22, 2021
kennykale:

The bank that shared the update…

All banks follow CBN rules na

No they don’t, that one is story for another day. Do you know any bank that gives students pta without return ticket?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 3:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Zena1357:

Does the school require pof to issue CAS? If they do you should have started your pof earlier then because you know you will need it for CAs. The only ppl that can give you the answer you want is the school or their rep. So wait for their response to know what’s up.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 3:26am On Dec 22, 2021
Yes please. My wife and son will be there again today, after spending 12 hours there yesterday.
Do you have any update?
RetiredAdult:
Please who has a biometrics appointment at Ikeja TLS tomorrow? It’s urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 5:03am On Dec 22, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please someone needs this information urgently.

When submitting WAEC results to schools, can that print out from their portal be used incase one doesn't have the original certificate at hand?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Acanubs: 5:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Please is there anyone with information on this ? I returned the passport for the correction of eendorsement last week and I’m yet to get any feedback from VAC. How long does it take to get the passport back ?

Acanubs:
@justwise and Gurus in the house. Please how long does it take for VAC to return back a passport with incorrect endorsement that was sent back to VAC for correction ? please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 5:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Got to Ikeja TLS at 4:45AM and boy see crowd already.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zena1357: 5:31am On Dec 22, 2021
kennykale:

Does the school require pof to issue CAS? If they do you should have started your pof earlier then because you know you will need it for CAs. The only ppl that can give you the answer you want is the school or their rep. So wait for their response to know what’s up.

Thanks for your response, yes the school does require pof for CAS issuance. I didn't start my pof earlier because of the uncertainty about eventually getting a firm place in the school so as not to waste pof charge fee if I didn't get an offer eventually.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Queenzy123: 5:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Zena1357:

Thanks for your response, yes the school does require pof for CAS issuance. I didn't start my pof earlier because of the uncertainty about eventually getting a firm place in the school so as not to waste pof charge fee if I didn't get an offer eventually.

Pls relax, the best you can do is to wait for the school's response. Also I have read on this platform that students have submitted statements that is less than 28days to some schools and still got CAS. My suggestion is for you to wait, if no response when CAS deadline is near, print and send to them

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zena1357: 5:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Queenzy123:

Pls relax, the best you can do is to wait for the school's response. Also I have read on this platform that students have submitted statements that is less than 28days to some schools and still got CAS. My suggestion is for you to wait, if no response when CAS deadline is near, print and send to them

OK, thank you very much. Will do that then, hopefully it will fly, appreciate you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Holuwatoyin201:
@justwise and Gurus in the house, pls I was informed that application fee for De Montfort University is £100.

And can you please indicate few list of university in uk with affordable tuition between £9k to £10k. Thanks

Uk schools charger no application fee, admission application is free.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2021
SirWellington:
Hello everyone,

Please someone needs this information urgently.

When submitting WAEC results to schools, can that print out from their portal be used incase one doesn't have the original certificate at hand?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Do you have an appointment?

Folabifreeman:
Got to Ikeja TLS at 4:45AM and boy see crowd already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2021
RetiredAdult:
Do you have an appointment?

No I don't have an appointment for today
Came for Walk-in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Nah bro. You're paying your tuition in £ (Pound sterling).

Resurgent2016:

sorry, $ was on my mind

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rubyio: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Hello everyone,

I will be excited to connect with anyone who has gained admission to Nottingham Trent, January 2022.

If you are reading this and has any connect, let me know too.

Compliments and success to us all.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rubyio: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2021
oriented:
yes I am. DM me so we can connect k

Let's connect please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2021
thanks. and yes, I meant pounds. It was around N558/£1 when I did mine, but a friend that did last week got hers for N561/£1

DuBooVay:
Pounds. I figured he was referring to pounds wasnt he? When i used my form A it was 550.1
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Good morning... pls who know the situation of things at VI TLS walk in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2021
rubyio:
Hello everyone,

I will be excited to connect with anyone who has gained admission to Nottingham Trent, January 2022.

If you are reading this and has any connect, let me know too.

Compliments and success to us all.

Yes!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2021
TClassique:

What is the issue if you don't mind sharing..a lot of people are looking to use Wakanow..

Rescheduling / refund
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2021
hustla:

Rescheduling / refund
Dealing with airline directly? How do one source for dollar cos I am seeing dollar all through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adada123: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2021
Canadaboyk:
Timeline!!! May God’s name be praised

First time writer. If you notice my name, you will observe the Canada tag on it. I was denied a Canada student visa in October 2021. It was really devastating because the reason for the refusal wasn’t sensible as I was the sponsor of my elder brother who got his visa July but I was refused based on personal asset and financial status despite having 20m in my account, lands and 4 houses, only to find out in my gcms note they misrepresented the sponsor for my parents meanwhile I was the one sponsoring myself probably because of my age lol as I’m just 25. Anyways I reapplied and still waiting for their response. Fast forward to November, I took the alternative option and started my uk application.

Applied to the university of Sunderland - 5th of November
Got admitted- 9th of November (submitted my transcripts of 4.29 cgpa, ielts and certificate)
Did a walk in tuberculosis test and got it done on the same day 12th of November (just walk in and try your best, there’s no harm in trial, I did it and I got it done)
Tution Payment of 3500 pounds with Citibank, 24hours my telex was out (16th of November)
Sunderland CAS request and questinonaire 17th -30th November)
Sunderland issued my CAS on the 1st of December
Applied on the 2nd of December (Walk in Service paid the 42k for that, Priority, Vi centre)
Transferred to DMC on the same 2nd of December
No NSF mail
No additional documents, No dependant either Passport Collection request 2:pm 13th December 2021 document pick up same day 13th December.

Declared my Usa visitor visa refusal of 2018 and two Canada refusal (visitor and student, 2018 and 2021 respectively).

In all I give thanks to God and I congratulate everyone who has gotten their visas. Special thanks to all those who have contributed in one way or the other for others to have a successful application.

Nb: DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
Bank statement of 18million balance left in the account after paying tution deposit (tution is £12,500 paid 3,500 as deposit)
CAS document
Transcript
Bsc Certificate
Tuberculosis Certificate
Passport

I’m open to assisting in anyway I can because I know how exhausting and frustrating the processing can be at times. I wish you all the best!

Congratulations,please have been trying to apply to Sunderland,half way through the system just logs me out and I can't continue,did you experience such?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goodman25: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2021
xpee:
@justwise and other Gurus in the House. I am presently completing my application online. I am applying alone and my family will be applying once my Visa is ready. Under Spouse info section, there is a question there "Will they be traveling with you to the UK?". I don't know whether to select 'Yes' or "No".

Experts in the house, please I need your help.

HI, how did you go about it? Am also filling my application form. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by etare788(f): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Now that the deed has been done
How do we change his marital status?
SirWellington:

That's wrong, I got married on the 19th of November in Nigeria, returned to dubai few days later and applied to join my wife in the UK and I got my visa in two days. So this three months thingy is false.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olofaina: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Zena1357 post=108710582]

University of Derby' school's rep no: 08109601492.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Zena1357:

I don’t know how your school works but I sent my POF at 26 days so I could meet up with my deadline and I got my CAS. You can send an explanation mail backing it up but I did not send any explanation in my own case

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2021
etare788:
Now that the deed has been done
How do we change his marital status?

Just apply and corroborate it with the requisite evidence as proof that you both are legally married, kalas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.