Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1260703 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
damola176:
God is the greatest

VISA ALERT

Visa Application Dec 7
Biometrics Dec 8 ( Abuja tls ) I used assisted service to get earlier date
No NSF
8yrs study gap
Application received by VAC Dec 22
Collection mail Dec 22

All thanks to God

Congrats

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davidson5(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
elenengine:
Yes

wow that's brutal.
Guess I will opt for barter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
damola176:
God is the greatest

VISA ALERT

Visa Application Dec 7
No NSF
8yrs study gap
Collection mail Dec 22

All thanks to God

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Resurgent2016: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Resurgent2016:
Please I need urgent advice on this:

- POF hasn't clocked 28 days yet. However, because the primary applicant is on a scholarship, she can apply without waiting for POF maturity.

-Is it advisable for the primary applicant to proceed while the dependent applies about 2-3 weeks later when POF matures?

- could this complicate or make visa approval for dependents more difficult?

Pls any takers?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulation!!

damola176:
God is the greatest

VISA ALERT

Visa Application Dec 7
No NSF
8yrs study gap
Collection mail Dec 22

All thanks to God
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by africahero1: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
I just got a conditioner offer to University of Bournemouth and I was told to pay 3k pounds deposit to secure my spot.
Experts in the house, am I to use form A (if yes, which bank is the fastest to use, or which method is the best and fastest way to pay 3k pounds please, as I have just 2weeks to pay.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Acanubs: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hello again Good people. Please is there anyone with information about this? HELP!!!!!!

Acanubs:
@justwise and Gurus in the house. Please how long does it take for VAC to return back a passport with incorrect endorsement that was sent back to VAC for correction ? please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
triumphantboi:
Good morning all , please I want an advice for me and my wife , she’s the main applicant while I’m the dependent , she got biometric appointment for 14th January while I the dependent got for 29th of this month please house what do we suggest we do as I wish we both do it same day or she get to do hers before mine .

Kindly share your advice sirs and Ma’s

It’s TLS Ikeja

Go on your date 29th. She'll go in with you and pay 42k for walk-in. That way you both do together on the 29th.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hadigun: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=damola176 post=108719198]God is the greatest

VISA ALERT

Visa Application Dec 7
No NSF
8yrs study gap
Collection mail Dec 22

Congratulations…. Standard or priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by damola176: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=hadigun post=108720149][/quote]

Standard

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Smyle81:
Yes you can submit online print out of your WAEC result just make sure you attach scratch card for verification with it for their usage

Okay, Thank you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Trendy0090: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
My friend is asking that is it good to put any company on CV as he doesn't want to put his present company and also he has a business?
I hope this won't affect him if he tailor his CV to the course he wants to study
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations brother
damola176:
God is the greatest

VISA ALERT

Visa Application Dec 7
No NSF
8yrs study gap
Collection mail Dec 22

All thanks to God
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by folahann(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please how long does it take to get a reply to a paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
I wonder how long it will take DHL to send my travel documents to the east from Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akamanen: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yes
It depends. Was there yesterday, I saw over 20 walk-in people that were there on Monday but weren't attended to. Their names were on a list and i think their documents were signed on as evidence.They started with them sha. Worst case scenario you'll do it in 2 days
You can go by 7am or 8am

Tahna:
Please is there still walk in in abuja tls and can one get it done the same day and also what time should one be there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
I got mine in a couple of hours
folahann:
Please how long does it take to get a reply to a paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DafePeejay(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Applied with my wife as dependant. We had seperate dates for biometrics. I did mine 2nd of Dec, she did walk in 3rd Dec cos they refused to let her walk in with me. I have received my visa now (13th of Dec) but hers is yet to receive a decision from DMC. We both paid for 5 days priority. Ensure your applications are done and submitted together to avoid the likelihood of this happening.

Amazoner01:

Sir, Can you explain better?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akamanen: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
It can take 2 days. Worst case scenario 3 days but it's organised and I doubt you have to sleep over there.

olagamalin:

Bro how far, Is it advisable to travel to TLS Abuja from Lagos.

Will I be able to walk in the same day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
em7even:

Were you asked to submit Police Clearance? No.
So why are you bothered?
You guys should not make things difficult for yourselves by yourselves. That person applied for a different tier of visa. I don't know why he/she brought tier 2 issue to tier 4 thread but that's by the way.
UKVI barely ask for Police Clearance for tier 4 visa.

This is what I was talking the about the other day some Nairalanders know how to confuse people especially those that bring USA visa issue or another type of uk visa as you wan make them solve your problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DafePeejay(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hello, for those who have travelled into the UK recently, please what documents are required for you to have at the airport for departure and at entry into the UK? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by egghead45(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Logzzy:
You should try to call or email them.

Which TLS center did you use?
I had mine on 30th November (Priority)
at Ikeja...no show too

Same here too, i applied November 30th, and i had an NSF mail on December 2nd and i have not heard from them. I made a call yesterday and was told a decision has been made
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olagamalin(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
Akamanen:
It can take 2 days. Worst case scenario 3 days but it's organised and I doubt you have to sleep over there.

Thanks for responding

When you say 2days... How do you mean?

So I can't get there by 5am in the morning, and get it done that same day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please who uses or has used PebblePad here?

I received several notifications from PebblePad that I have received feedback on my Nursing portfolio but I no see any feedback. I've spent about 1 hour, clicking everything clickable but no show.

Any help please?

Cc LuchiBianca
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by deegov: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please, anyone with school with 9k euros.

Have searched and searched, ranking does not matter just tuition fee that is relatively affordable.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hadigun: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
damola176:

Standard

Wow…. That’s like 10 days or so
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
I wrote and submitted mine via pebble pad too. But our feedback was sent via email. What school is this and what intake? Did you setup the pebble pad account? Please write to support to help you out.
Newbie123:
Please who uses or has used PebblePad here?

I received several notifications from PebblePad that I have received feedback on my Nursing portfolio but I no see any feedback. I've spent about 1 hour, clicking everything clickable but no show.

Any help please?

Cc LuchiBianca
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
You men pounds? Hull University. Lincoln also give scholarship of 5k to African students making fees payable around 10k.
deegov:
Please, anyone with school with 9k euros.

Have searched and searched, ranking does not matter just tuition fee that is relatively affordable.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
For departure your pre departure negative covid test. Passenger locator form. Arrival :your school docs especially Bank print out of your POF.
DafePeejay:
Hello, for those who have travelled into the UK recently, please what documents are required for you to have at the airport for departure and at entry into the UK? Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
When I did form a mine took like 19 working days. So I went to the bank to complain that on nairaland I was seeing testimonials from people who had used globus, prividus and citi bank. So she said that's cos they have small customer base. So the key is using a bank with few customers like the ones listed above. Good luck.
africahero1:
I just got a conditioner offer to University of Bournemouth and I was told to pay 3k pounds deposit to secure my spot.
Experts in the house, am I to use form A (if yes, which bank is the fastest to use, or which method is the best and fastest way to pay 3k pounds please, as I have just 2weeks to pay.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
DafePeejay:
Applied with my wife as dependant. We had seperate dates for biometrics. I did mine 2nd of Dec, she did walk in 3rd Dec cos they refused to let her walk in with me. I have received my visa now (13th of Dec) but hers is yet to receive a decision from DMC. We both paid for 5 days priority. Ensure your applications are done and submitted together to avoid the likelihood of this happening.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Derby.

Yes I set up account on pebble pad and started the portfolio even though I didn't finish.

Feedback notification was also sent via mail and I was asked to log into Assets to view. But when I log in, I don't see anything.

Intake is Sept 2022

LuchiBianca:
I wrote and submitted mine via pebble pad too. But our feedback was sent via email. What school is this and what intake? Did you setup the pebble pad account? Please write to support to help you out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.