Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261287 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS OR GIVE US THE CONTENT we also filled a family consent letter to the home office on behalf of the kids( regards Financial responsibility) very important

CellySunshine:
Silent reader�
Grateful to God Almighty!
VISA ALERT!!! Tier4 dependents( wife and 2kids)
Online Application:21st of Nov
POF 29thOct- 29th Nov...printed on 29th
Biometrics: 29th Nov
No NSF mail
I sent an enquiry mail on the 16thDec and same day, was told that decision has already been made on all applications. I went ahead to return the funds borrowed for pof same day ooo, interest gbese wan kill me. It worked for me by faith though, since i had already confirmed from them.
Transferred to VAC on 21stDec, 11:45am
Recived by VAC on 21stDec, 2:45pm
Collection mail on 21stDec, 3:15pm
Collected for all today, 11am. Visa approved for all.
Documents submitted
Marriage certificate,newspaper publication, some pictures of wedding and family moments,birth certificate for kids, consent letter signed by hubby and i for the kids, we also filled a family consent letter to the home office on behalf of the kids( regards Financial responsibility) very important . I pray for others awaiting a decision...good news will be yours ijn.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gentle21: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
I applied today and got response today as well.

damola176:

Pls how long did you wait before you get response from cbn
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gentle21: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thanks

LuchiBianca:
Wait until your account is debited.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by timilehyin01(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
elenengine:
CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS OR GIVE US THE CONTENT we also filled a family consent letter to the home office on behalf of the kids( regards Financial responsibility) very important

congrats..pls how much did u pay for IHS for the kids..I have 2 kids both below 4 yrs so I can know how much to budget by jan

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ihh2:
TLs abuja

Paid for priority and asked to go for a refund.

Biometrics; 7th Dec

No NSF Mail

Applied for refund : 15th Dec

Moved to VAC; 22nd Dec

Collection mail : 22nd Dec

Dispatched DHL: 22nd Dec

Goodluck to everyone. Thank you for all the information, It really helped me.

How did you apply for refund
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lawali: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
@justwise/others who travelled from UK to Naija recently, can one transit through Qatar to Naija with only fit to fly cert (departure PCR). I can see UK is on red list of Qatar.

Is there additional requirement other than PCR test? I have checked everywhere I can’t see any but want to err on side of caution. Trying avoid being stranded.

I will appreciate your immediate response. Family member needs to travel from Glasgow to Lagos tomorrow. Urgently need to do booking. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Acanubs:
Hello again Good people. Please is there anyone with information about this? HELP!!!!!!

There is no timeline for this, they have a habit of delaying returning passport though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dubemchibuzor: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hello House

Who has been able to successfully complete the form A application on the trade portal platform? Mine was unable to submit at the last page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Holuwatoyin201:
@justwise and gurus in the house, am stock here, my application page state as attached and the field response is yes ( if am indicating 'no' is it going to have any effect on the decision for the admission.
Pls help me out.

Have you been refused visa before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Xtophar: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Good evening all.

Please I need help here.
I am finding it difficult to book an appointment on TLS website for student visa. All the dates are showing SOLD.

Can someone pls assist me with a solution. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
lawali:

@justwise/others who travelled from UK to Naija recently, can one transit through Qatar to Naija with only fit to fly cert (departure PCR). I can see UK is on red list of Qatar.

Is there additional requirement other than PCR test? I have checked everywhere I can’t see any but want to err on side of caution. Trying avoid being stranded.

I will appreciate your immediate response. Family member needs to travel from Glasgow to Lagos tomorrow. Urgently need to do booking. Thanks

I did not take that route so i wouldn't know but usually your pcr and vaccination evidence are all you need, you also need to book and pay for 2day pcr in Nigeria before arriving. You will be asked about this at Nigerian airport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yes, It means you must have the money in your account and until most likely your CAS won’t be issued until it reads 28dayd which runs concurrently with what you need for UKVI .
suffye:
Good evening Nairalanders & thanks for all you do.

I got a conditional offer from Liverpool hope university and one of condition is proof of my financial condition.

Does it mean I must have my complete POF before the school can issue a CAS?

I've always thought POF is required during visa application.

If not, what am I expected to show on this financial condition?.

[img][/img]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CellySunshine: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
timilehyin01:

congrats..pls how much did u pay for IHS for the kids..I have 2 kids both below 4 yrs so I can know how much to budget by jan
984.29 USD each
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by suffye: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Zoey1:
Yes, It means you must have the money in your account and until most likely your CAS won’t be issued until it reads 28dayd which runs concurrently with what you need for UKVI .

Thank you very much @zoey1

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CellySunshine: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
elenengine:

The family consent letter is different from the Parent consent letter been written that we both signed. The family consent letter was printed from the Gov.uk website consisting of 3pages, so you're to fill the ones applicable. For me, I filled page 1 and 3. Page1- consenting that i authorise my kid to use my information for the application signed by me e.g statement of account and page 3- my son declaring that he will be using my information for the application sign by my son with his first name( minor). While page 2- is for joint information e.g joint account, joint utility bills etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smartgirl22: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
CamenLuna:

Thank you @LuchiBianca.
Pls can you drop the link for the calculation of IHS. I tried using the one i saw online but it kept telling me to select visa type and i already selected PBS Student tier 4 visa .

Thanks

https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
As it appears on the PDF, it means what we need is to just sign.
Do we need to make any changes

CellySunshine:
The family consent letter is different from the Parent consent letter been written that we both signed. The family consent letter was printed from the Gov.uk website consisting of 3pages, so you're to fill the ones applicable. For me, I filled page 1 and 3. Page1- consenting that i authorise my kid to use my information for the application signed by me e.g statement of account and page 3- my son declaring that he will be using my information for the application sign by my son with his first name( minor). While page 2- is for joint information e.g joint account, joint utility bills etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BeingAkorede(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
cutelekush01:

Not in the case of Bradford. Latest date is Feb 11 2021

Traveling to the university of Bradford?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Joksyleo:

I made a paid call on 8th and 9th November and was told that decision had been made, waited until the end of that week, still no show.
I made the 3rd call on 15th December and was told same that I should expect a decision mail which I never saw.
To my surprise, on 16th November, I received a mail from Sheffield escalation team in respect to the 1st call I made on 8th November that decision is in the final stage. Up till now, Tracker still shows that my application is at DMC.

I don't understand why a priority application should take this long.

You see dah paid mail
Start responding to it back to back
Make the assigned person tire for your matter and answer you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gentle21:
Hello House, CBN has just approved my PTA but in their response they said my application has been approved by the processing bank but I will be notified by bank when it is ready for disbursement. Please, who knows how long will I need to wait for OR I should go to the bank for collection immediately. kindly advise.

Below is the message as sent.

Dear ,

Please be informed that your form with Application Number XXXXXX has been approved by the Processing Bank.

It is currently on the queue of your bank disbursement reviewer.

You will be notified when it is ready for disbursement.

Thank you.
Trade Monitoring System,
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Please when did you apply and what’s the time interval to this response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smyle81: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Massive congrats…..i tap into the Grace!!!

CellySunshine:
Silent reader�
Grateful to God Almighty!
VISA ALERT!!! Tier4 dependents( wife and 2kids)
Online Application:21st of Nov
POF 29thOct- 29th Nov...printed on 29th
Biometrics: 29th Nov
No NSF mail
I sent an enquiry mail on the 16thDec and same day, was told that decision has already been made on all applications. I went ahead to return the funds borrowed for pof same day ooo, interest gbese wan kill me. It worked for me by faith though, since i had already confirmed from them.
Transferred to VAC on 21stDec, 11:45am
Recived by VAC on 21stDec, 2:45pm
Collection mail on 21stDec, 3:15pm
Collected for all today, 11am. Visa approved for all.
Documents submitted
Marriage certificate,newspaper publication, some pictures of wedding and family moments,birth certificate for kids, consent letter signed by hubby and i for the kids, we also filled a family consent letter to the home office on behalf of the kids( regards Financial responsibility) very important . I pray for others awaiting a decision...good news will be yours ijn.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2021
sweetoma:
Is there anyone here who accepted an offer from ULaw or who is schooling there ? What do you think of the school ? Their fees are quite affordable and my friend is considering them strongly. Her other option is Northampton but it’s in may.
They have bad reviews,they did a lot of applicants dirty this year.Almost 80% are seeking for refund.. message me for more details..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 12:49am On Dec 23, 2021
BeingAkorede:

Traveling to the university of Bradford?

Yes by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 2:41am On Dec 23, 2021
EmeeNaka:
If someone did not get NSF message and get collection mail, does it signify the application was successful?
NSF means , your application was not straight forward, so if you did not received the mail, it means your application was straight forward and the documents you provided were sufficient to make a decision on your application regardless granted or not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChiefDaddy1: 3:17am On Dec 23, 2021
Hello house anyone going to Northampton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mariam520: 3:37am On Dec 23, 2021
erandpay07:
how many days did it take after sending it to CAS mail
A week....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harwe: 4:18am On Dec 23, 2021
Are you praying to read or hear from them before? Just hope and be happy as your visa might have been granted.

Recieveing email might be wahala in some cases.

jobinto:
Tracking my application this morning and it has been transferred back to VAC, still haven't gotten any mail from them. I'm so stressed out, the wait is killing me �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Osondubueze: 4:56am On Dec 23, 2021
Please I have done my UK visiting visa appointment here in Lagos since October 25th and yet to get response from the embassy... Please I need help or advice. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.