Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1370920 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kaydeebash: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pls am new here as my brother recommended thus thread to me.pls is their anyone who also applied to swansea university ,has paid deposit and is yet to receive their CAS,cos am getting worried.
Pls kindly reply

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ohanasola: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Print just the way you printed that day. I mean the exact dates .. not to today's date ooo.

quote author=LuchiBianca post=108728646]Print from before the money was removed from the account and count 28 days backward
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
OptimisticSalz:
Same day same tls with me not gotten collection mail yet but decision has been made
Same here. How did you know decision has been made?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay123000: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
OptimisticSalz:
Same day same tls with me not gotten collection mail yet but decision has been made

The Lord of Visa is at the neighborhood then....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
ohanasola:
Print just the way you printed that day. I mean the exact dates .. not to today's date ooo.

quote author=LuchiBianca post=108728646]Print from before the money was removed from the account and count 28 days backward

10yrs ban
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay123000: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kaydeebash:
Pls am new here as my brother recommended thus thread to me.pls is their anyone who also applied to swansea university ,has paid deposit and is yet to receive their CAS,cos am getting worried.
Pls kindly reply

Ur questions will best be answered at Sweasea telegram group...

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ihh2: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
MercyJJC:

No they have not

Congratulations. Please have they refunded the money?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kaydeebash: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
jay123000:
pls can you send the link of the telegram group so i can join?

Ur questions will best be answered at Sweasea telegram group...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
MercyJJC:

Congratulations. Please have they refunded the money?
If someone did not get NSF message and get collection mail, does it signify the application was successful?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Kaydeebash post=108729134][/quote] Send me private message
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CamenLuna: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
LuchiBianca:
The agent is an ass grin. It's 28days. IOM is just lagos and Abuja. There's a calculator for IHS on gov.uk. You can use barter by flutterwave. There rate is black market rate though

Thank you @LuchiBianca.
Pls can you drop the link for the calculation of IHS. I tried using the one i saw online but it kept telling me to select visa type and i already selected PBS Student tier 4 visa .

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kaydeebash: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Send me private message
pls ow do i do that?am new here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kaydeebash:
pls ow do i do that?am new here
click on my moniker and do that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olagamalin(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Akamanen:
I think it is possible but just make accommodation plans in case you don't get to do it that day. I say this because I was there yesterday and there were people who weren't attended to on Monday. There was a list and when they started attending to walk ins. They started with them. I still think it's more stress free than Lagos

Thanks man
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by faroukalabi: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Good evening, please who has been able to process the refund of the Priority payment??

How did you go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay123000: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmeeNaka:
If someone did not get NSF message and get collection mail, does it signify the application was successful?

Yes ..let the someone go and pick up his passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations

Ihh2:
TLs abuja

Paid for priority and asked to go for a refund.

Biometrics; 7th Dec

No NSF Mail

Applied for refund : 15th Dec

Moved to VAC; 22nd Dec

Collection mail : 22nd Dec

Dispatched DHL: 22nd Dec

Goodluck to everyone. Thank you for all the information, It really helped me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ihh2:
TLs abuja

Paid for priority and asked to go for a refund.

Biometrics; 7th Dec

No NSF Mail

Applied for refund : 15th Dec

Moved to VAC; 22nd Dec

Collection mail : 22nd Dec

Dispatched DHL: 22nd Dec

Goodluck to everyone. Thank you for all the information, It really helped me.
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmeeNaka:

Don't you want to collect your passport and go for your studies?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gentle21: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hello House, CBN has just approved my PTA but in their response they said my application has been approved by the processing bank but I will be notified by bank when it is ready for disbursement. Please, who knows how long will I need to wait for OR I should go to the bank for collection immediately. kindly advise.

Below is the message as sent.

Dear ,

Please be informed that your form with Application Number XXXXXX has been approved by the Processing Bank.

It is currently on the queue of your bank disbursement reviewer.

You will be notified when it is ready for disbursement.

Thank you.
Trade Monitoring System,
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sonwa: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please a friend need urgent reply

The main applicant base in lagos while the dependent works in abuja. Is it possible for them to have biometric in lagos for the main applicant and the dependent in abj. Will it in anyway affect the visa application?
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wait until your account is debited.
Gentle21:
Hello House, CBN has just approved my PTA but in their response they said my application has been approved by the processing bank but I will be notified by bank when it is ready for disbursement. Please, who knows how long will I need to wait for OR I should go to the bank for collection immediately. kindly advise.

Dear ,

Please be informed that your form with Application Number XXXXXX has been approved by the Processing Bank.

Thank you.
Trade Monitoring System,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obtwice(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Submit d previous statement with an affidavit stating d discrepancy n NIN showing its d same person...

presskid:
I NEED YOUR VALID ADVICE PLS �

My spouse is the applicant while I'm the dependant. She applied to Chester, paid deposit, did pof, we printed after 30 days and applied for cas which came like after two weeks, however my agent later noticed that she has two names on her passport while she has 3 on her bank details so he advised that we make corrections at the banks, before we could finish that, the banker handling pof removed the funds due to some miscommunication, now that name has been changed bank statement is no longer showing a ledger balance of the pof amount, been very confused even the banker is currently telling me the fund is no longer available when I asked them to return it.
Been thinking of what to do, resumption is Jan 17, even if I consider a new pof, it will take 30 days before we can use it to apply for visa, and I'm thinking if we set up a new pof will the school allow her to resume at a later date than the resumption date.
Pls the gurus in the house, I need clarity cos I'm at crossroad.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by suffye: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders & thanks for all you do.

I got a conditional offer from Liverpool hope university and one of condition is proof of my financial condition.

Does it mean I must have my complete POF before the school can issue a CAS?

I've always thought POF is required during visa application.

If not, what am I expected to show on this financial condition?.

[img][/img]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shempam: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=dbty post=108728326][/quote] pls giv me der contact
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by damola176: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gentle21:

Dear ,

Thank you.
Trade Monitoring System,

Pls how long did you wait before you get response from cbn

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mariam520: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kaydeebash:
Pls kindly reply

I’ve gotten my cas
I’ve you tried sending in your telex copy to the school cas mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Abiodunnn:
Hello people,
Please I need your help.
i have been trying to book an appointment for my spouse and child at UKVI but it's not showing any dates, though i have been able to boook a date for myself. How do i get past this please?

You can try the premium lounge for your dependants
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by erandpay07: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kaydeebash:
Pls kindly reply
same here oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by erandpay07: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mariam520:

I’ve gotten my cas
I’ve you tried sending in your telex copy to the school cas mail
how many days did it take after sending it to CAS mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1008)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.