Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257675 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sjj3: 5:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Go on and apply. You will be rated by your highest qualification which is your university masters

SerendipityHere:

pls, someone should answer this!!!

@justwise @bemagnify and all the gurus pls!!!

Hello everyone,

Pls, I am looking at applying for September 2022 intake. However, I am skeptical as to how to grade my result. I have a ND (Distinction) and HND (Distinction) certificates. I also have a Masters from the University of Ibadan. My question is this; Can I apply to any University with these grades? I keep seeing entry requirements as 2:1 etc but I hardly see interpretations for HND (or maybe I don’t understand it)

Which universities can I apply to?
How do interpret the entry requirements pls?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davidson5(m): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Gm guys,
If I had known ikeja TLS will this so notorious, I would have chose elsewhere. So difficult to get an appointment date

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 6:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Davidson5:
Gm guys,
If I had known ikeja TLS will this so notorious, I would have chose elsewhere. So difficult to get an appointment date

Dependant or main applicant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okegolden: 6:31am On Dec 29, 2021
We are talking about TB booking and I said the best option is to go there yourself and do the booking
[quote author=Iamkoolkay post=108893679][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dbty(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=Fourcade post=108884571]

Congrats

Do you mean 10 working days? Please when did you do your biometrdecember
/quote]

10 working days
10th of December
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2021
STENON:
Same with my sister's application just now, she did Biometrics last week. But I noticed you can even click on upload link now cheesy
Since it was not like that before, Just assume it's a glitch on the system, and try again later.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Exxence:

If one cancels the current application, will one get a refund for the IHS and Visa fee or it will automatically take effect on the new application?
if you cancel your old application before biometric, you are suppose to get a refund within 28 days,
you can not apply the visa and IHS fee to your new application, you can not also apply your old appointment to your new application.
Ready to cancel? then make arrangements for fresh funds, or you wait until you get a refund.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2021
STENON:
Same with my sister's application just now, she did Biometrics last week. But I noticed you can even click on upload link now cheesy
It has gone back to normal this morning . go and check
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ab123455: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Kemitesh:
Please who has used this online form A to pay fees using Gtbank and how long did it take please

I used online form A, GTBank but I have not been debited yet. When did you submit your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ab123455: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2021
LuchiBianca:
That's the only way to pay fees for now. Just keep trying. Beware of people trying to offer you help here about this other than using form A.

While using the form A, do you have to deposit funds in the account or you wait till you are told to do so.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2021
I have not used it yet, just wanted to know how long it will take. When did you submit yours?
Ab123455:

I used online form A, GTBank but I have not been debited yet. When did you submit your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Resurgent2016: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2021
kennykale:

The statement of account is an evidence of your financial state. So if you submitted that you have 20m and then they call to confirm it and the balance comes back as 200k because you have transferred the money out . Is that not a false representation of your financial state by the submitted statement of account?

I dont think they can check your acct balance. No bank will give out that info. The best they can do is ask for you to reprint your statement and then confirm the authenticity of it with the bank.

Others can confirm though.

But really, I will be shocked to know any bank will formally divulge a customers bank balance. If they want to confirm anything outside the days you presented on the statement, they will have to ask you to initiate the request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pete3000: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2021
ensamy:
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
Please is there anyone who has applied for Nottingham university, I applied for autumn 2022 and have paid the application fees , gotten receipts of payment at MyNortinghamhub account. Have uploaded supporting documents, After this nothing since 20/12/2021.
I am new on this thread.

I applied to Nottingham university but no admission yet for me, what month of 2022 is your course supposed to start?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ensamy(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2021
pete3000:

I applied to Nottingham university but no admission yet for me, what month of 2022 is your course supposed to start?
Thanks for the reply, my course is supposed to start in Autumn 2022 , that's August /September 2022.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pete3000: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2021
ensamy:

Thanks for the reply, my course is supposed to start in Autumn 2022 , that's August /September 2022.

Have you been admitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tbabz01: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Hello house, Pls has anyone tried Booking for appointment and was able to get a date for VI...Dates are locked. Pls is anyone currently at TLS Vi, kindly help us complain about locked dates. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2021
I have sent you an email, please acknowledge. We need to discuss.

Seyi0T:
Hi, if you have or know any one coming to Birmingham. Please contact me as i have 3 rooms available.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2021
bemagnify:
Please those that are going to the University of Derby, does Derby request POF before issuing CAS? please let me know. Please also need link to the University of Derby student group.

POF before CAS, the answer is YES.

Student group, I am not sure.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ensamy(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2021
pete3000:

Have you been admitted?
Not yet, I applied about 10 days ago.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ensamy(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Seyi0T:
Hi, if you have or know any one coming to Birmingham. Please contact me as i have 3 rooms available.
Thank you
Ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exxence: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2021
efosakelly:

if you cancel your old application before biometric, you are suppose to get a refund within 28 days,
you can not apply the visa and IHS fee to your new application, you can not also apply your old appointment to your new application.
Ready to cancel? then make arrangements for fresh funds, or you wait until you get a refund.

Thanks for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Ab123455:

While using the form A, do you have to deposit funds in the account or you wait till you are told to do so.
Your account should be robustly funded before submitting form A.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Tbabz01:
Hello house, Pls has anyone tried Booking for appointment and was able to get a date for VI...Dates are locked. Pls is anyone currently at TLS Vi, kindly help us complain about locked dates. Thanks
There has been lots of complain. all they will say that they are aware of the situation,and they are working on it.
If you want to get a date try it at night as from 12am, it last only a few minutes, you can also try in the evening, between 4 and 5 pm, otherwise just keep trying as much as you can.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oyesquare10: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=dbty post=108896106][/quote]

You'll get a response this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davidson5(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2021
cutelekush01:

Dependant or main applicant?
Main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tbabz01: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Thank you so much, all throughout the night till day break, I've never opened my eyes this wide trying to click as many times as possible for a date since yesterday afternoon till now.

efosakelly:

There has been lots of complain. all they will say that they are aware of the situation,and they are working on it.
If you want to get a date try it at night as from 12am, it last only a few minutes, you can also try in the evening, between 4 and 5 pm, otherwise just keep trying as much as you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fdhhuytd: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Please has anyone successfully secured accommodation in the UK from Nigeria ?
Going to SouthWales in two weeks time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phenmeson(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Seyi0T:
Thank you

I know someone from this forum who needs a room in Birmingham
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2021
This thread really helped me. I did my application myself and after I got admitted into UCLan I didn't know how to proceed with my visa application, I basically got all the information I needed from folks here and didn't have to spend a kobo on agents. Am here to say thank you; to everyone that helped provide answers to plenty silly and urgent questions, thank you. God bless you and make your own dreams into reality.

29 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Resurgent2016:

I dont think they can check your acct balance. No bank will give out that info. The best they can do is ask for you to reprint your statement and then confirm the authenticity of it with the bank.

Others can confirm though.

But really, I will be shocked to know any bank will formally divulge a customers bank balance. If they want to confirm anything outside the days you presented on the statement, they will have to ask you to initiate the request.

This is not true, we have debated, argued about this for years here. the embassy will get info they need from your bank if they want to, if your bank refused to corporate or not reply their inquiry your visa will be refused. Over the years here many have been refused for submitting fake bank statement or removing money after submitting application.

People will argue about this but when they get refused and banned they get another ID and come here to ask how to go about appealing the refusal.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.