Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261434 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
FrankFrenzy:
Ok, So did you not submit your CV and work references during your application?
Anyways your CV, offer letter or letter of promotion and or a reference letter from your workplace would do.
You can equally include your work ID or any other document that supports whatever you have stated in your CV as your work experience but your payslip is not advisable especially if the pay is not so fat.
Btw when did you do your biometrics

Thanks. I'll send them my employment letter and CV then. I hope these 2 are okay.

Did my biometrics on the 13th of December.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MisterKennedy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
babymine:

They all got their visas delivered today despite the fact that only my brother used priority, his wife and 2 kids used standard.
I was worried cos the biometrics was on Tuesday the 5th of October and by Friday the 7th of October they got a mail telling them their documents were ready for collection. Thank you once again for your response, it really encouraged me.
All glory to God!!

Merry Christmas to you dear and a happy New year

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by triumphantboi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
MercyJJC:
I have a TLS appointments next week but my spouse date is still far ahead. Please will it be possible for her to do walk-in on the date of my appointment. And if yes, what is the cost implications. I mean whether I will pay for her walk-in alone or I needed to pay as well irrespective of the fact that my appointment fall on the same day.

Thank you for your response.

Please were you able to do the walk-in for your spouse on the date of your appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Aprokodaughter:
Please those whose of you who got the email about evidence of employment or activities. Please come back and help people when your visa has been granted.

Majority of you will ask this question and disappear this is not good. I can remember when people were receiving this email last month or also. Till date none of them has come back to help.

Please help others too. So others can be referred to your answers.

Thank you.

Help others how? They have been ringing it like a bell here since October that people should include employment reference letter or employment letter or CAC/evidence of business (for self employed) and CV in their visa applications to avoid these things but as always, Nigerians will not read/listen.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Archlil: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Una well done ooo.
For the 28 days funds in my account, can I use POS or mobile banking for transactions? Or must go to the bank for transactions? [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babhydoll: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
RightHonour:
Can anyone help me with TLS V.I appointment? I have not been able to get a date for biometrics. January is resumption, kindly assist.
I sent a paid mail complaining I’ve not been able to get a date for biometrics and they told me to cancel my application and start all over again with another venue, so that’s what I did and I picked another venue, I guess it’s only VI that’s isn’t releasing date dunno why
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Archlil:
Una well done ooo.
For the 28 days funds in my account, can I use POS or mobile banking for transactions? Or must go to the bank for transactions? [color=#000000][/color]

Anyhow you like ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hello everyone, is there a forum for post study visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Airborne1705(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
q
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
em7even:

Hi,
In addition to the CV, employment letter, should I include the reference letters I got from my technical leads which I used for the UK admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
triumphantboi:

Please were you able to do the walk-in for your spouse on the date of your appointment?

Yes ooh! Very simple and straight forward. She walked in with me and I paid for her walk-in alone. There's no need queuing to write name for walk-in. You go in with your family.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by folahann(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
10 days or 10 working days? Which one please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
EnnyEsther:
Hello house,
Pls has anyone gone through administrative review before?If UKVI says your proof of funds it’s fake and it’s not.How can you proof this?
How did they come to the conclusion that your POF is fake?
Which Bank did you print your POF from
Was it online copy or Hard copy from the bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
FrankFrenzy:
It shouldn’t be a problem ordinarily if your annual net or gross is stated on the letter, at least I haven’t seen any refusal so far that’s linked to how much you earn (except for visiting visas)
However it may raise some further queries for you which could amount to time wastage and delay in decision making.
So my advise is, if it can be avoided pls kindly do

Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harcemedes(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please, when was this and which venue did you later choose? And did you pay another visa fee or you used the initial fee you paid for the new application?

Babhydoll:

I sent a paid mail complaining I’ve not been able to get a date for biometrics and they told me to cancel my application and start all over again with another venue, so that’s what I did and I picked another venue, I guess it’s only VI that’s isn’t releasing date dunno why
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
em7even:

Help others how? They have been ringing it like a bell here since October that people should include employment reference letter or employment letter or CAC/evidence of business (for self employed) and CV in their visa applications to avoid these things but as always, Nigerians will not read/listen.

Tell people what they included or submitted it won't kill you or stop you from traveling. Instead of keeping quiet. If that's how people are keeping quiet you think the platform would have gotten to this stage?

I see people asking this question but nobody would leave an answer or their experience or how they solved so others can learn. But Everyone wants to rush and share how they got their visa. This is not right.

This same character that's making lot of Nigerians lack behind when they move.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
But it was on this same nairaland that I learnt if you had a study gap of more than 5 years upload your work documents, so people have been saying it
Aprokodaughter:

Tell people what they included or submitted it won't kill you or stop you from traveling. Instead of keeping quiet. If that's how people are keeping quiet you think the platform would have gotten to this stage?

I see people asking this question but nobody would leave an answer or their experience or how they solved so others can learn. But Everyone wants to rush and share how they got their visa. This is not right.

This same character that's making lot of Nigerians lack behind when they move.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davidson5(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
abeysticks:

Good after noon , can this banter app be used for paying tuition fee too ?
I can't really say. I used to pay for visa fees and ihs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please who has used this online form A to pay fees using Gtbank and how long did it take please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babhydoll: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
harcemedes:
Please, when was this and which venue did you later choose? And did you pay another visa fee or you used the initial fee you paid for the new application?

I ended up picking Abuja yesterday morning and got 31st of December. And yes I paid another entire visa nd IHS and was told I’ll get a refund of my previous one within the next 28days

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uyiproperties: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lekods04:
People...

10th December- Had biometrics @ VI

23rd December - Got NSF mail for me and my spouse ( nothing was requested).
Still waiting óò..
Anyone on this?

Hello everyone , any one did biometrics on the 9th of December ??

I, my wife and son did our biometrics on the 9th of December , no nsf mail, just stocked at DMC, should we be worried , any advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gladesh: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please, what documents should be uploaded for spouse and children visa application?

Also POF is in principal's account, hope it doesn't mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olofaina: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good evening fam!

Please, filling out the form, do I need to declare a Canada refusal I had back in 2007 as a 17yr old? It's 14yrs ago. Does it matter?

I declared UK 2006, US, 2013.

@Justwise what'd you think, sir?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kemitesh:
But it was on this same nairaland that I learnt if you had a study gap of more than 5 years upload your work documents, so people have been saying it

Which document are you people uploading? Is it so difficult to talk? Haba na this is not fair.

What you guys are doing is definitely not fair. Tomorrow una go run come here dey do testimony make person tell you congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by divinegrace4me: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
TLS VI center release dates every day, check anytime from 12am , the slots are mostly opened by 12am , but you need to be fast with it, because by the time you try to refresh the page again its gone,this is what i did and i got a date.
Babhydoll:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iboboyswag(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Which document are you people uploading? Is it so difficult to talk? Haba na this is not fair.

What you guys are doing is definitely not fair. Tomorrow una go run come here dey do testimony make person tell you congratulations.

You don't know simple things are hard for many people? Don't worry, just note the moniker. He would meets us in the living in the UK thread soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mccarthyal(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hello house. Pls I’m in need of a room in a shared apartment anywhere in Glasgow, Scotland. Pls send me a message if you have a room to rent or know someone that does. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
You could have just asked a question, it was posted here that upload your cv, employment letter, work reference, work ID, if self employed upload your cac documents and tax returns. It has been mentioned time and time again if you have a study gap. Now do you understand?
Aprokodaughter:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exxence: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Babhydoll:

If one cancels the current application, will one get a refund for the IHS and Visa fee or it will automatically take effect on the new application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babhydoll: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Exxence:

If one cancels the current application, will one get a refund for the IHS and Visa fee or it will automatically take effect on the new application?
You’ll get a refund within 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Olofaina:
Good evening fam!

Please, filling out the form, do I need to declare a Canada refusal I had back in 2007 as a 17yr old? It's 14yrs ago. Does it matter?

I declared UK 2006, US, 2013.

@Justwise what'd you think, sir?

Thank you.

Declare everything and have rest of mind

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kemitesh:
You could have just asked a question, it was posted here that upload your cv, employment letter, work reference, work ID, if self employed upload your cac documents and tax returns. It has been mentioned time and time again if you have a study gap. Now do you understand?

I could have asked? Did I tell you I was applying for visa abi you just want to type? Did you even read before typing all these?

If you don't understand a situation please don't jump and start typing. Right now I don't even were you are coming from.

Finally, I was not speaking for myself but I was speaking for people I do help here so I can able to refer them back. I am not selfish like you.

Now do you understand?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.