Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1259470 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
eluquenson:
It depends on the bank you want to process it. It shouldn't take more than 2 to 3 days.

I will feed you back next week as I planned to process mine in UBA

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayobest: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bukolammie:
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!

Biometrics for spouse and I :Dec 9 (walk in)

Collection mail :Dec 22 (main applicant only)

Pick up : Dec 23

Paid mail : Dec 30 (Dependent)

Collection mail:Dec 30 (Dependent)

Pick up : Dec 31(Dependent)

My God is indeed good and kind to me .

I promised God I was going to share my testimony on here too. I’m glad my letter of congratulations has finally come .

For those still waiting ,God will come through for you.
Congratulations,what was the content of the paid mail you sent

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year everyrone. Please can dependant get PTA too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. I got a mail from TLS about 72hrs appointment reminder on the 4th of January. P.S I got a date for 7th of January but I did a walk in on the 17th of December. Could it be an error and they meant 7th instead or they are asking me to return my passport as I opted for the keep my passport option.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tosstos89: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Biometrics..10th December
Visa Application still in DMC.
How can I do Paid Mail..
When should I be expecting my pickup.
Just confused. Need your advice please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
sweetoma:
For visa application, is it a good idea to include employment letter, Nysc certificate and promotion letter if you have a study gap of 7years to avoid NSF mail or should I just apply with my CAS statement of Acc and degree ?

Don't include it when it is not required. Getting NSF mail is a usual thing, the vo want to know more about your work experience to address the study gap then you can now include everything you have like NYSC, appointment letters, ID card, promotion letter etc. Don't include your pay slip. Don't complicate matters 4ur sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
EnnyEsther:
Hello house,
Pls has anyone gone through administrative review before?If UKVI says your proof of funds it’s fake and it’s not.How can you proof this?
They are suspecting that you have used an arranged POF.
Always good to carryout transaction on your account occasionally, this will show that the money belongs to you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Gentle21:
Hello my people, if Im travelling on Friday 31 is it today or tomorrow that I supposed to do pre-departure test ?
Do it on the 29th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ab123455: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
Roserbert:
Make sure you have the money in the account you are using.

If you are yet to submit your form, you can try Globus Bank. Make sure your form is filled with the correct info, and attach all relevant documents. You should be debited in 2days.

where can I find this globus bank? And can you use them even if you don’t have an account with them?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
iykedare:
Hey guys,

I just got an email from UK visa office asking for

"Evidence of activities since your postgraduate diploma in engineering in 2011, please provide evidence of employment of further studies"

This is exactly what I got.

Please , what else do I include aside CV, employment letter. Can I also include the professional reference letter I got for my school admission?

Include all your certifications.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Aprokodaughter:
Please those whose of you who got the email about evidence of employment or activities. Please come back and help people when your visa has been granted.

Majority of you will ask this question and disappear this is not good. I can remember when people were receiving this email last month or also. Till date none of them has come back to help.

Please help others too. So others can be referred to your answers.

Thank you.

That means you don't read testimonies

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tahna(f): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Please who has used gt virtual prepaid card to pay for ihs and visa applicatio recently..how much was the rate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Righty:
Good evening gurus in the house. Please house good is Stirling in terms of job opportunities. And do they give their £4000 scholarship so easily?
About job opportunity, I can't say anything. But for university of Stirling scholarship yes you will be given £4000 in scholarship when you apply. I got my visa to study here approved last year.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eluquenson(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Those going for PTA should verify if they bought return or just one way ticket
Return ticket is what it requires
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eluquenson(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
STENON:
Please are you going to get pounds ?
I applied for USD
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
tochieee:
Goodevening. Please I need advice.

I got a non straightforward mail on 23rd to send past work experience since 2015 I graduated. I sent a CV, reference letters from my previous job and present one and also my NYSC certificate.

Please is this okay for the approval I want to hear from people who got same mail

Yes it is okay for approval, in my own case, I went ahead to submit my professional certifications both expired and not expired, I also attached my previous work ID card because I still have it with me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rollitout:

That means you don't read testimonies

That means you are not ready to move forward. Continue to dwell in the past
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rollitout:

Always good to carryout transaction on your account occasionally, this will show that the money belongs to you.

This is not true

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
olutimehindare:
Please someone should give me the link to get the PTA online

Go to CBN site, search it on Google then register with your bvn, you will have the opportunity to purchase £ at 553 naira and $ at 411naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rollitout:

You see yourself this is false. You don't need to carry any transactions.

I never touched my POF. No be only occasionally.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
MercyJJC:
Please what type of card is needed for a paid mail? Dollar or Naira card.
Use your normal atm card, they will deduct about 1,800 naira but I will advise you not to send any paid mail, you will get your visa approved as long as you didn't lie in your application and you are a genuine student.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Annie26:
Please where can I do my Covid 19 test fro travelling in Lagos
Do I need to book first
How much is it
You can use any government approve test center just like Afriglobal, book online, its about 51k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adunnishugar(f): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Compliments of the season!!!
Please can I send a follow up mail for the status of my application still on the same mail trail of my previous mail without being charged again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tcia: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hello, was the NSF mail as regards your bank statement? For all the family ? Pls I’d like to know the content of the NsF mail cos my husband got one last week too. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zena1357: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chuks263:
please I need answers to this, I'm among the January 2022 intakes

Let's link up, I don't think we're that many here going to Keele
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Odychuks60(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
rambo4life03:
Please in your case did you get a pre-CAS interview?

No, no pre CAS interview, no pre-POF if there’s anything like that. Just straightforward admission

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rollitout:

Include all your certifications.

Lol you don't need certifications assuming it's what I'm thinking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by felixfrz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
MercyJJC:

Congratulations and happy new year to you.

Please which center did you use for your biometric?

Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
felixfrz:

Abuja

Okay �. Thank you.

Mine is same date but Ikeja TLS centre. Still at DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sijuademi: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng
author=Rollitout post=108992843]

Go to CBN site, search it on Google then register with your bvn, you will have the opportunity to purchase £ at 553 naira and $ at 411naira [/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay123000: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
BolaT53:
Good afternoon everyone. I got a mail from TLS about 72hrs appointment reminder on the 4th of January. P.S I got a date for 7th of January but I did a walk in on the 17th of December. Could it be an error and they meant 7th instead or they are asking me to return my passport as I opted for the keep my passport option.

Not an error, ignore the mail..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Dont think you should ignore the mail oo. Go there with your passport
BolaT53:

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.