Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1253549 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nazzyb: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Mikool101:

Someone here was saying someone from his telegram group got his visa on the 17th from the same VI oo. This people should not play with us. cry
Nawaoo, I’m thinking of sending a paid mail by tomorrow at least if i don’t get a response today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Mikool101:

Someone here was saying someone from his telegram group got his visa on the 17th from the same VI oo. This people should not play with us. cry
Read that again, I never said VI.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davidson5(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Oyesquare10:

Go ahead to amend, it won't affect your original date. NB: do not select any date untill you find one suitable
Ok thanks boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2022
em7even:

Egyptair is good. You'd probably have at least a 12-hour-layover at Cairo, they'd put you in a hotel and feed you.
Haha that’s not bad so far the hotel is there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nazzyb: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Mikool101:

Nawaoo, I’m thinking of sending a paid mail tomorrow if I don’t get a response today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by NemB: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Anything that smells, like iru and crayfish, tie in nylon then pack in plastic. You don't want to open your bag and the whole airport will look at you.
If you have a lot of food, It's good to declare your foodstuf at the foodstuf counter. It costs 2k per bag that contains food. You're not allowed to carry plants or anything that can have insects. But as long as there's no smell, you're fine

jobinto:
Please as a first time traveler, how do I package my food stuff? What's the approved way to wrap it so they don't get thrown out at the airport?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2022
sokia4real:

I also have pending issues with Canada. I have neither been denied or given visa since 2018. What did you fill for UK immigration form ?
I fill exactly my immigration issue with Canada.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2022
em7even:

Read that again, I never said VI.
My bad bro, na tension cause am.
Ema binu.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eluquenson(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2022
okegolden:
Please how long did it take you to get your PTA and which bank was it?. I'm asking because I want to apply for mine.

I used GTB but i refused their card as only $500 will be paid in cash while the balance goes to the card which has some restrictions.

I want to accept it like that now as no other way round it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Nazzyb:
Nawaoo, I’m thinking of sending a paid mail by tomorrow at least if i don’t get a response today
Sorry na Abuja tls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by NemB: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2022
I won't advice anyone to fly Emirates because of their on-off issues with the Nigerian govt.
Egypt air is always misplacing luggage.. and they don't compensate black Africans if they misplace your luggage and their cabins smell funny but atleast you will sha reach your destination.

Try Qatar, Ethiopian or Turkish.
If you have extra change, go with BA or virgin
Amazoner01:
Any good review about egyptair or emirate?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nazzyb: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Mikool101:

Sorry na Abuja tls.
No worries bro. It doesn’t matter. Whether abuja or VI Tls, they all submit to the same UKVI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2022
NemB:
I won't advice anyone to fly Emirates because of their on-off issues with the Nigerian govt.
Egypt air is always misplacing luggage.. and they don't compensate black Africans if they misplace your luggage and their cabins smell funny but atleast you will sha reach your destination.

Try Qatar, Ethiopian or Turkish.
If you have extra change, go with BA or virgin
Thanks I will be on the look for when Qatar is cheap cos it’s over 600k for the day I intend to travel.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Oluwo1:
Please

While filling application, I choose no dependant is coming with me to the UK, Visa has been approved, if I want to apply for my family, do they still qualify for the tier 4 or they'll have to go through the normal visiting visa? If I can apply for tier 4 for them, please advice on steps to take.

They will apply for dependant visa

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2022
maangel01:
@justwise and others pls advice...

I previously studied in the UK 9years ago but overstayed for 27days and left by myself.

Now I want to apply for a student visa again, should I mention it in the application and will it have an impact on the outcome?.

Overstaying for 27days is not a prob. You can mention it if you want a complete rest of mind while waiting for the result

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Iferewaju:

Your POF starts counting from the last day of transaction on it (this in most cases is the day it’s printed or downloaded from online).
For example, if u printed ur POF on December 10 and did biometrics on December 20, The ECO will reckon with the December 10 which is still valid because it’s not up to 31days.
Let’s assume u did biometrics on Jan 11 and u have printed since Dec 10, POF is no longer valid

Your POF start counting from the day you have complete money in that account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2022
justwise:

Your POF start counting from the day you have complete money in that account

No. They count from the day of the closing balance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2022
meeday07:

No. They count from the day of the closing balance.

What is closing balance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
justwise:

What is closing balance?

Srzly ?.. Ok closing balance is the the amount u have in your account on the day u av decided to be the last day of your transaction and not necessarily the day u print. For instance, if u print a statement from 1s Dec to 28th Dec and u did the printing on the 30th of Dec, your closing balance will only show the amount u av in your account as at 28th and not the 30th u printed

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
If I send a paid mail you twice, does that mean I will have to pay twice or I can reply the mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by seyfou: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Omo no Visa testimony in a while now, wetin dy sup, na that update dy motivate me o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Is there anyone that has gotten priority service refund from TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nazzyb: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dbbanks:
If I send a paid mail you twice, does that mean I will have to pay twice or I can reply the mail
You’ll pay twice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
meeday07:

Srzly ?.. Ok closing balance is the the amount u have in your account on the day u av decided to be the last day of your transaction and not necessarily the day u print. For instance, if u print a statement from 1s Dec to 28th Dec and u did the printing on the 30th of Dec, your closing balance will only show the amount u av in your account as at 28th and not the 30th u printed

I don't know what you are on about. Your 28days counting starts from the day you have the complete money in your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MINTss: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hello, pls does anyone know what or how log it takes to process the new form a
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
justwise:
[/b]

I don't know what you are on about. Your 28days counting starts from the day you have the complete money in your account.

Relax man, we are saying the same thing. When I say they count from the day of the closing balance, it means they count backward from that day not forward.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
justwise:
[/b]

U can use that for your reference.

And pls what do u mean by "I don't know what you are on about"

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hebraheem99:

Thanks a lot
God bless you more
Any idea on how to get it quick ?

Up to the school to issue it

No idea how to get it quick
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Guys pls what’s the walk-in situation in VI and Ikeja like?? Which centre should I opt for ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by damrules: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please someone should help, can I amend my appointment date...? Scared I might lose the initial date given....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Exoticmm:
Guys pls what’s the walk-in situation in VI and Ikeja like?? Which centre should I opt for ?

No be this walk-in cause the fight this week so? Una wan still do walk-in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hodley007: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aprokodaughter:

Abii after dem don use gidigidi spoil everything. Now everybody na queue...

No be this walk-in cause the fight this week so? Una wan still do walk-in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.