Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1273966 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
jeffdegenius:
I heard there is no more Walkin for visas

how true is this?

Is there anyone who did walk-in recently

True
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dahnyhel(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nalia, we plenty wey dey refresh for the 16th ikeja tls
Nalai:
Any collection mail today

16th biometrics Ikeja Tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lekods04: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Afmaag123:
When did you first send a paid mail?.
Did they inform you that decision has been made?.

YES. I was informed that decision has been made on Friday.

Till now am just waiting to see it moved to VAC.

God help your Son o... Since December 10th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by studywell: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jayjord19:
Tracking doesn't tell you a decision has been made, you only get that information when you call or send a paid email.
Mot people i also know from the 17th are still waiting for their TLS tracker to be updated with ''Transferred to VAC'' from that point, it can take anything from few hrs to 24hrs to get an update on collection.

Thanks � I understand better now , it shall end in praise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by labelle27(f): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
For your spouse go to federal high court in your state to swear oath (affidavit). Add picture if you have not done that before but if u have the affidavit is enough .i just got my passport today with my visa. Ifu need a sample send me a mail,i will forward to you .I and my spouse receive same mail and that is what we did. For employment history attach documents that can back up ur claim.

Hello everyone

1. My spouse got a NSF mail to provide further evidence of our relationship. We already submitted marriage certificate and family pictures during the application.

They said "the fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship"
We have a joint account but we haven't used it in a long time.

So please what other documents can we send?

2. I also got a NSF mail to provide evidence of study/employment since 2017. I finished NYSC in 2019 and I didn't do any work related to my course in 2020 and 2021. I have a registered business with a bank account btw

Please what documents can I send ?
[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by labelle27(f): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Visa Alert!!!
Biometrics :10th of dec
NSF mail:22nd of dec ,my spouse and I
Submitted on 26th dec
Collection mail:10th jan
Visa collection today
Thanks for the lesson learnt on this group it was helpful and also to God almighty for his mercy all through. I learnt what is needed and unlearn the one that can give heart attack but in all believe in urself and trust God with all ur heart he will definitely come through.
Secondly,My dependant got restricted work sportman and public funds.pls do u suggest i get to uk before changing it or i change it here.Ur advice needed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please advise, which TLS is good for biometrics? IKEJA OR V I
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lekods04: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
labelle27:
Visa Alert!!!
Biometrics :10th of dec
NSF mail:22nd of dec ,my spouse and I
Submitted on 26th dec
Collection mail:10th jan
Visa collection today
Thanks for the lesson learnt on this group it was helpful and also to God almighty for his mercy all through. I learnt what is needed and unlearn the one that can give heart attack but in all believe in urself and trust God with all ur heart he will definitely come through.
Secondly,My dependant got restricted work sportman and public funds.pls do u suggest i get to uk before changing it or i change it here.Ur advice needed.

Congratulations to you.
I would like to connect with you.
I will send you a mail.

I and my spouse too ... Dec 10th VI BIOMETRICS
23RD December NSF

now we are trusting God to receive collection mail today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
If you do, they will tell you if decision has been made or not.
studywell:

Ok , so you mean if I call or send a paid mail , I might probably get another response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kk. It will be moved.
I don't know why this.people stopped walk in , stop priority, yet they are so slow.
Lekods04:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mannymanny: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oludharey1:
Sheffield Hallam £1000,Sunderland £2000, Coventry £4000.

Okay thanks
I was confused cos on their page, u was seeing something like 50% deposit, that was why I had to ask
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Macdonooooo: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Any 16 biometric ikeja..moved to Vac
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mannymanny: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oludharey1:
Sheffield Hallam £1000,Sunderland £2000, Coventry £4000.

Thanks Fam!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please sorry for my mistake.
I mean PTA

Afmaag123:
He said *cant*
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akamanen: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations on your visa
Thank you
Please I've sent a mail

labelle27:
For your spouse go to federal high court in your state to swear oath (affidavit). Add picture if you have not done that before but if u have the affidavit is enough .i just got my passport today with my visa. Ifu need a sample send me a mail,i will forward to you .I and my spouse receive same mail and that is what we did. For employment history attach documents that can back up ur claim.

Hello everyone

1. My spouse got a NSF mail to provide further evidence of our relationship. We already submitted marriage certificate and family pictures during the application.

They said "the fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship"
We have a joint account but we haven't used it in a long time.

So please what other documents can we send?

2. I also got a NSF mail to provide evidence of study/employment since 2017. I finished NYSC in 2019 and I didn't do any work related to my course in 2020 and 2021. I have a registered business with a bank account btw

Please what documents can I send ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uk2022: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Japa

Gist later

God no dey follow protocol

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nalai: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Macdonooooo:
Any 16 biometric ikeja..moved to Vac

No ohhhh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lekods04: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=Afmaag123 post=109276395]Kk. It will be moved.
I don't know why this.people stopped walk in , stop priority, yet they are so slow.
[/quote

Amen o.. Me too wonder why they keep taking out services from Nigeria like this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aytinto(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
wHAT I am saying his i already submitted my documents online at TLS and All i did was click ammend date as i already Have 25 Jan. I saw earkier available dates and i swapped the dates. Thats all.
Funnyafricans:

Kindly explain the process involved and which tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
sweetoma:
Quick question my friend made her visa application yesterday and she says she just realized the WAEC document she scanned and sent is a little blurry. She has already done biometrics. Is there anything she can do and is this grounds for refusal or will they send NSF ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
justwise:

Its not only couples that come to the UK to study, single mothers also do, the only difference is how you present your case

A mother can travel with kids without their daddy IF and IF you put in place a plan for those kids, consent letter alone is not enough.

The biggest question you need to answer is...who will look after those kids while you are at the university?

Did you make childcare/school arrangement for them? Have the money? Have evidence of all that?

Hello Justwise. I believe we are on the same side of the

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
justwise:

Its not only couples that come to the UK to study, single mothers also do, the only difference is how you present your case

A mother can travel with kids without their daddy IF and IF you put in place a plan for those kids, consent letter alone is not enough.

The biggest question you need to answer is...who will look after those kids while you are at the university?

Did you make childcare/school arrangement for them? Have the money? Have evidence of all that?

[quote author=justwise post=109266092]

Hello Justwise. I believe we are on the same side of the argument. I never said single mothers cannot come. They can come to the UK with the children but they still have to show proper evidence that they have sole custody of the children. In most cases a document authorising or endorsing that from the Court is what the ECOs look out for. I know this because I sought paid professional advice for this.

The living arrangements is also equally important like you rightly pointed out and I did have to show evidence of arrangements of such too.

Thanks for adding your voice to the matter.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by odeghek: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sucreee:
Visa Alert
No Nsf mail
Application 10th December
Biometrics 13 dec
No paid mail
No application tracking
Collection mail: Jan 4 (11:34am)
Pick up: Jan 4 (12:00pm)
Abuja Centre

God made it possible ������
Documents used; Tb test, CAs, waec, work Reference, checklist, pof.

Congratulations on your visa.

Do you have any study gap?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Chardiee:
For those asking, see a screenshot of a refusal

I am so sorry you had to go through this. Did someone here advise you to go ahead with a consent letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please I need your advice.

My passport is going to expire by June 2022.
My visa vignette is on this passport.

I'm thinking of getting a new passport here in Nigeria (getting passport in the UK is quite expensive) before I travel to the UK but I'm afraid this might cause immigration issues.

Please, What do you advise?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Joylevi16: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lekods04:

The same...hope all is well. I did mine on the 20th Dec. In Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olufuumy(f): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Visa Alert!!!

Saw that it was moved to Vac this morning when I tracked, I waited till 12:00 for collection mail, mail no gree drop so we carry our leg go check.

Boom passport was ready and visa sitting pretty well
Hubby (main applicant) Bio 20th Dec
Me (partner) Bio 23rd Dec
2 kids Bio 29th Dec

Thank you good people of Nairaland for the support.
It’s been so encouraging being here.

22 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lord have mercy!

Abeg which TLS?

olufuumy:
Visa Alert!!!

Saw that it was moved to Vac this morning when I tracked, I waited till 12:00 for collection mail, mail no gree drop so we carry our leg go check.

2 kids Bio 29th Dec

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
olufuumy:
Visa Alert!!!

2 kids Bio 29th Dec

Congratulations Sis I tap to your testimony for me and my family in Jesus name .Amen

Hopefully we get transferred to VAC soon too haaa it is well oo

21st dec Ikeja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
olufuumy:
Visa Alert!!!

2 kids Bio 29th Dec

Congrats

I tap into your success story
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by missjack: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations ma'am. I tap into ur Grace oooo.
olufuumy:
Visa Alert!!!

2 kids Bio 29th Dec

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.