Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257237 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2022
kennykale, please check your mail

Kennykayy:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2022
Roserbert:
kennykale, please check your mail

Replied
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by NemB: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2022
20th has collected??
Iferewaju:
Yes… God will Favour you.
But I think you should just relax a bit. They just started dealing with those on 20th

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2022
Please urgently advise me on to go about this; I use e-FORM A to pay my 50% school fees in December. I sent mail to school on Jan 6th when I did not see the money reflecting on my university portal and attached the telex, school confirmed they've not received the money that I should contact my bank. I went to UBA branch I used, they said I should contact CBN, though i already sent mail to CBN yesterday and put a call through they did not pick their calls.

How fast can I get this resolved, I suppose to travel next week and the money must reflect on the school account latest by Friday this week so that I can complete my enrolment.

I need urgent advice pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Contact CBN for what nau??
Was it CBN account you paid to??
Let them track that payment from that bank if it hit the right account. You can go to that branch and request to see their branch Head. Insist on not leaving till they call their TRADE DEPARTMENT.
This isn't fair.
florixi:
Please urgently advise me on to go about this; I use e-FORM A to pay my 50% school fees in December. I sent mail to school on Jan 6th when I did not see the money reflecting on my university portal and attached the telex, school confirmed they've not received the money that I should contact my bank. I went to UBA branch I used, they said I should contact CBN, though i already sent mail to CBN yesterday and put a call through they did not pick their calls.

How fast can I get this resolved, I suppose to travel next week and the money must reflect on the school account latest by Friday this week so that I can complete my enrolment.

I need urgent advice pls.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AnaCheks(m): 7:40am On Jan 12, 2022
uulove:

There is actually no clearcut answer to this. In my opinion, it depends on your plans after graduation. Do you intend to return to Nigeria or remain in the UK? I ask because MPH jobs are very well paid in Nigeria but difficult to come by. In the UK, MPH jobs are not so easy to get unless you decide to do a PHD with which you can lecture.

I speak from experience because I did a Masters in Public Health. A classmate of mine returned to Nigeria and was fortunate to get a job with Clinton Health Access Initiative and was earning about 970k a month. They needed someone MPH who was fluent in Hausa.

Three other classmates decided to go the PHD route, two of them currently have lecturing jobs at MMU, Sheffield-Hallam and the other works as a researcher with the NHS.

I decided on the MSc nursing with registration route because it is shorter and you have a job waiting for you on graduation.
Good morning, please can I send you a mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mollue(m): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Good Morning ladies and gentlemen,
Is there anyone in here that's doing biometric today 12th of January 2021 around 12pm in here.
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b][center][/center]Location: Ikeja TLC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uulove(f): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2022
AnaCheks:
Good morning, please can I send you a mail?

Sure

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omolayok: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2022
aytinto:
I got a new date for my biometrics from 24 Jan to 12 Jan this morning
@aytinto pls which tls centre did you choose?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Damatik: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2022
But all my employment letters shows my salary info
Affam:

U are very correct!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2022
17th VI TLS what’s going on. Decision made since Monday still at DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2022
Mine has just been transferred to VAC, check again. I did my biometrics on the 17th too but it was at Ikeja TLS
BolaT53:
17th VI TLS what’s going on. Decision made since Monday still at DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Farida93:
Mine has just been transferred to VAC, check again. I did my biometrics on the 17th too but it was at Ikeja TLS

Oh congratulations. I’ll keep refreshing

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Odychuks60(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Goodmorning
Please, has anyone used Turkish airlines recently, do they request for PCR test even if you’re fully vaccinated?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Biodunoflagos: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Does it have to be the bank I registered or I can just walk to the bank I’m using right now ?
ShalewaT:

Go to your bank and change your BVN email address. It should reflect on Cbn database in 24 hours. Then you get your OTP through the mail you have access to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nalai: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Farida93:

Omo what’s happening with ikeja.. 17th has been moved to VAC and 16th is still at DMC when a decision has been made... kiloshele ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Damatik:
But all my employment letters shows my salary info
Mine was a lump sum, even the introduction letter i submitted yesterday carries salary.. Still hoping for a positive response..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Farida93:

Congratulations
Pls do you mean it was at TLS without receiving the transferred to VAC

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2022
How did you apply for a new passport?

Damatik:
My own passport is also expiring June 2022 but still awaiting Visa decision. I have also applied for another passport. But my main concern is that to collect the new one when ready, they will stamp the old one with Visa as cancelled. so can we present that at airport to any immigration officer. Hope it won't raised any red flags. Has any one been able to travel with old passport containing the visa vignette.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2022
I don’t really understand your question but it just moved from DMC to transferred to VAC this morning, it hasn’t been received by VAC yet.
2bbieyy:

Congratulations
Pls do you mean it was at TLS without receiving the transferred to VAC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tosstos89: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2022
My husband sent a paid mail to UKVI yesterday, they responded that currently awaiting a decision.

Bio was 10th Dec 2021.
Ikeja TLS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Farida93:
I don’t really understand your question but it just moved from DMC to transferred to VAC this morning, it hasn’t been received by VAC yet.

Ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lekods04: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Tosstos89:
My husband sent a paid mail to UKVI yesterday, they responded that currently awaiting a decision.

Bio was 10th Dec 2021.
Ikeja TLS.

God help us.
My wife too Dec 10th at VI. Still awaiting decision. But God go bring am out today today today with visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Hello everyone. Just joined this thread. My sister has her bachelors in Law. I would like to know if there are any possibilities for her to study or work in the UK. I've heard that social work is the trend now. Can she go into that as well? I'd like to know. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akamanen: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2022
@justwise please check your email. Thank you

Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tosstos89: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Lekods04 post=109298639]

God help us.
My wife too Dec 10th at VI. Still awaiting decision. But God go bring am out today today today with visa.

Amen in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaAgo: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2022
2bbieyy:

Ok
2bbieyy:

Ok
2bbieyy:

Ok
wow ,I also did mine on the 17th ikeja ,what time was yours ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaAgo: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2022
Ok [/quote]
2bbieyy:

Ok
wow ,I also did mine on the 17th ikeja ,what time was yours ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wahabuuu: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2022
Dammyomo123:
The delay might be from Gtbank

For a lot of us processing form A.

After submitting, it won’t take anything from you to just to send a mail to the bank customer service team.

Include the Form A Reference number and your account details and follow up with them intensively

It will be done faster than usual

Just an advice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Lekods04:

God help us.

That's too long,

Did you receive any NSF mail before ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glag: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2022
How do I go about my PTA I did return ticket so I can get pounds
Rollitout:
Getting your forex with one-way ticket via FORM A.
CBN just got my FORM A approved with one-way ticket and currently on queque with the bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glag: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2022
How do I go about my PTA I did return ticket so I can get pounds

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.