Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics (4608 Views)

BREAKING: IPOB Announces Date For BIAFRA Referendum [see Date] / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2021
DUMB WITH YA THREADundecided
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by FakeUnity: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

[s]Hahaha i never expected you to be sensible. Your skull is empty, just like every ipob out there.
I'm surprised you didn't accuse me of being a Yoruba, since that has been the only line yall used when someone says something that's different from whatever shit MNK brainwashed you lots with.
I don't care if you think I'm a Fulani that I so much despise. Now get that your cum filled brain outta my face. I won't stoop to your level, to the level of shit/poop! [/s]

If you like make your lamentation full river niger, e nor move me. Cry die. You think we are online to appease and assuage empty mongrels like you? Who you be?

Listen mugu, Biafra remains a force and headache for every grass-munching pro-Fulani mugu like you. Even when you and I die, it will remain a force. Make peace with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by OBALOLA55(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yeah, your father is
JULIUSMALEMA AKA OSAGYEFO AKA MALESZENAWI THE HERDSMANgrin
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by EmmaJnr1: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2021
FakeUnity:

If you like make your lamentation full river niger, e nor move me. Cry die. You think we are online to appease and assuage empty mongrels like you? Who you be?

Listen mugu, Biafra remains a force and headache for every grass-munching pro-Fulani mugu like you. Even when you and I die, it will remain a force. Make peace with that.
Bro Biafra is coming in our time. By Gods grace before or at 2023. We will see and enjoy Biafra bro
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Mangekyo: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2021
FakeUnity:

Listen mugu, Biafra remains a force and headache for every grass-munching mugu like you. Even you and I die it will remain a force. Make peace with that.

Crying? I'm rather laughing at your stupidity and idiocy right now. Demented fool.
Biafra remains a force? Lmfao what force? Your leader is in a cell right now surrounded with Abōkis who I wouldn't be surprised if are practicing doggy on that his white dismbered ass right now.

The commander in chief of the Biafra armed forces and also a juju priest; General ikonso, was smoked and killed by a small group of local police cheesy with his remains displaying on all social media's grin
All your commanders have been sent to God.
The military always treat you guys in the language you unstand so what Force are you talking about?
You don't even have a say in what happens in the country despite being a majority.
The future of you ipob is somewhere around death and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Mangekyo: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2021
OBALOLA55:
JULIUSMALEMA AKA OSAGYEFO AKA MALESZENAWI THE HERDSMANgrin

And who is this? undecided
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by nazicartel(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
waoo and I de waste my time trying to school him chai old man like me, that's why I stopped answering most people that quote me, their reasoning is so low.
some of you are stubborn to understand some stuffs.... Before you reply some these boys go and check their previous comments.... They're mostly kids

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by SweetiliciousD: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

No one will insult your tribe if you respect yourselves. You can't keep forcing yourselves on people who don't want you and expect them to treat you right.
I'm not ijaw, I'm a Ika. I can't even think of any tribe in Niger Delta who havent made it clear that they're not for Biafra. So ffs you people should stop forcing things. Take your states and go.

Yes, you're backward minded people. I'm even beginning to doubt if you're not more backward than they average Abōki.
Imagine forcing your own people to stop whatever business they're doing and start staying at home just because some irresponsible man got arrested. Is staying at home going to help the situation?
My sister who doing her nysc in a Anambra returned home because they were assaulting those they saw in the streets. I can't believe how backyard yall are.

Your success is history. Even the fulanis who are obviously a minority compared to you are more successful

Being silly is allowed, but displaying in in a world wide Web is unacceptable.

Every word you penned up there reeks Stupidity. Mark my words "every word".

Deal with it.
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Mangekyo: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Being silly is allowed, but displaying in in a world wide Web is unacceptable.

Every word you penned up there reeks Stupidity. Mark my words "every word".

Deal with it.

I will not engage you since you lack the mental capacity and capability to type anything sensible. All you typed are incoherent, a complete bullshit. I doubt if you wouldn't surpass your dad if you continue like this.....

1 Like

Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by SweetiliciousD: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

I will not engage you since you lack the mental capacity and capability to type anything sensible. All you typed are incoherent, a complete bullshit. I doubt if you wouldn't surpass your dad if you continue like this.....

You just spelt who you are. Nincompoop!
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Captain8(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Sergio101:

puppet, you can pass your message to the op without throwing jab on a great tribe.
As an Igbo guy, nothing will make me be in the same nation with the ijaws, we are fighting for freedom( for their own good even) but we ain't seeing any support from them but only insult.

The dot are backward minded..........OK, now mention that your atlantis tribe let's compare how they near Igbo's in success.
I hate nonsense.
fight for whose freedom? una dey craze for head abi?

how on earth could a goat fight for tiger freedom?
una nor well o...you people are joke....no wonder they took you not serious...

Ijaw is more than capable enough to fight for it freedom......
we dont need ndigbo to fight for us......

if there is any nation to fight for Ijaw it should be america israel russia not an inconsequential tribe full of weak and lazy powerless men.......

aaahhh!!! Izon!!!

2 Likes

Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Mangekyo: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

You just spelt who you are. Nincompoop!

Lmfao "spelt"? I spelt what? You're a complete idiot!
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Captain8(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
go and check the meaning of Niger Delta first before you tell us what PANDEF SAID. Akwa Ibom, IMO, Abia, Rivers and Delta is also Niger Delta lols. by the way, check the link below and see what the elders and youths are saying..Fulani man check the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6698222/biafrans-itsekiri-urhobo-isoko-elders Referendum go solve the argument last last..
NDR referendum will also be conducted in abia and imo states
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Captain8(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2021
biafra is only for the 5barren and padlocked states....

2 Likes

Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Sergio101(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2021
Captain8:
OK.
nice one from you.
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Mangekyo: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Captain8:

The sooner they realize this, the better!
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by funkekemi(f): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mangekyo:
Change that rubbish to igbo nation before thunder fire your head. How many times will they tell you that there's nothing like Biafra? Wake up to reality
shut up how many times will afonjas masquerading as Niger delta say nothing like Biafra

1 Like

Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Captain8(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

The sooner they realize this, the better!
they are sinking, it better they wake up before it totally late
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Captain8(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sergio101:

OK.
nice one from you.
good.... never in you people life try to decide for the great Ijaw tribe.....
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Rugaria: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
You guys always go for your knives and start carving out all sorts of new states from the former eastern Nigeria once you hear IPOB talk of referendum. Once IPOB goes silent, you all go quiet again. Your numerous republics only emerge once IPOB is on the beat.. Very clever. It's starting to look like the threat of balkanizing the former Eastern Nigeria is now a convinient blackmailing tool in the hands of parasitic One Nigerianists.
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by EmmaJnr1: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Captain8:
they are sinking, it better they wake up before it totally late
E b like u wan chop slap from Ikwerre man. make I dance Ikwerre dance for u...go and tell that to Ngozi Okonjo Iwella Fulani danbanza

Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by EmmaJnr1: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rugaria:
You guys always go for your knives and start carving out all sorts of new states from the former eastern Nigeria once you hear IPOB talk of referendum. Once IPOB goes silent, you all go quiet again. Your numerous republics only emerge once IPOB is on the beat.. Very clever. It's starting to look like the threat of balkanizing the former Eastern Nigeria is now a convinient blackmailing tool in the hands of parasitic One Nigerianists.
lols you sabi them Fulani banza people

1 Like

Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nothing will happen, is it not Nigeria again
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Mangekyo: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
funkekemi:
shut up how many times will afonjas masquerading as Niger delta say nothing like Biafra

Afonja.......you mean your father?
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Tinubuadvocate: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Are you saying biafra republic is not acceptable again.
Mangekyo:
Change that rubbish to igbo nation before thunder fire your head. How many times will they tell you that there's nothing like Biafra? Wake up to reality
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Mangekyo: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you saying biafra republic is not acceptable again.

Who even accepted it before? No one did. Except these parasites who call themselves Igbos
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by YellowbaMoslem: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yes, IBOM Republic is not part of BIAFRA.

Igbos have Biafra.
Ijaws have ijaw republic.
Ibibio have Ibom republic.
Bini have Bendel Republic.

Everything is different now.
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Mangekyo: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

Yes, IBOM Republic is not part of BIAFRA.

Igbos have Biafra.
Ijaws have ijaw republic.
Ibibio have Ibom republic.
Bini have Bendel Republic.

Everything is different now.

Anyhow, as far as Biafra includes only the five dotted states, we're good.
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by Captain8(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
E b like u wan chop slap from Ikwerre man. make I dance Ikwerre dance for u...go and tell that to Ngozi Okonjo Iwella Fulani danbanza
Ikwere? this guy u ok sef?
ikwere rejected u fools and almost wiped you out of existence at oyigbo......
carry your bia-furu go ikwere and see if they wont used you for paper soup......

okonjo iweala is anioma not igbo....stop fooling yourself......
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by theInterpreter: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Hahaha you even have the audacity to call me a disrespectful being grin
Now tell me, are you people not the definition of disrespectful? You who include tribes into your trash without their approval and later insult them for having a view different from yours, what you? You must be very deluded if you think you aren't. Your Supreme leader is in a cell eating watery beabs with no hope of even seeing outside again because he couldn't refrain himself from forming keyboard warrior while he was in UK. You should think twice before following in his footstep.

I don't support one Nigeria, point of correction. I pray everyday that God should seperate us from these Abōkis but neither would I want to be in Biafra which is without any doubt going to be much much worse than Nigeria. I mean look at how you're treating your people, look at how you're treating the people who want to make up the Biafra with you. It's either a Niger Delta Republic or NOTHING!

Yes, we're inconsequential no denying it. But then, the current CDS is from Ika. He's currently the only soldier in Nigeria who holds the rank of a general. Above the so called majority tribe.

We are inconsequential so stop dragging us into your trash. Go beg the Yorubas to join your Biafra instead since they're not inconsequential

beg Yoruba lol

these IPOB guys don't know what they are into
Re: Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics by theInterpreter: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sergio101:
OK. nice one from you.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amendment: NASS Dismisses Report On Collection Of Signatures To Veto Buhari / Check Out APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu's Look (pic) / Breaking: Peter Obi And Ifeanyi Okowa ( PDP) Attend Same Church, See How Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.