Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It (730 Views)

Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by reallifegospel(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is a pagan, satanic and demonic idol worship ceremony or celebration. Many Christians know it, yet they still choose to disobey.
- words of Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

Many Pastors know that Christmas is a satanic and demonic celebration given a churchy name, yet they still go ahead to tolerate it in their churches.
Just as being named Innocent doesn't mean you're innocent, that's how renaming a pure worship of Satanic and Demonic Roman and pagan idols (Saturnalia to be precise, plus Semiramis, plus Ishtar, plus molech etc) with pagan names and forcefully asking men to bow down to humans like him or her is idol worship.

I can write a whole book right here and right now on this matter, but let me be brief.

Many Pastors know that historical evidence proves without any tinge of doubt that Christmas is very satanic and demonic, yet they still throw their church doors open on 25th December for Xmas services, tell me what on earth are they celebrating?
A coniferous tree is cut down and brought into the house to be an idol that is decorated and glorified instead of GOD and you'll find it inside the Church that is meant to be a house of prayer.
Tell me, what are you truly worshipping?

"The Bible said rightly that many men would choose to go the other way and as a result of that, they'll stab themselves all over with wounds."

- 1 Timothy 6:6-12

GOD IS A SPIRIT and those who worship him must worship him in Spirit and in Truth.
- John 4:24

The true worship of GOD will not crank up the regular prices of commodities beyond reasonable and humane levels, but many will still shut their ears and do it anyways.
Na their body go tell them.

All I want to say finally is that Christmas is not a godly ceremony, true Christians celebrate the goodness of GOD not Christmas
!

Author;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(Lead Pastor of RLGC)

No Xmas SERVICES in RLGC! Take note!
Our doors are closed to such demonic activities!
- Announcer Church PRO.

1 Like

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by PoliteActivist: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
reallifegospel:
Christmas is a pagan and demonic idol worship ceremony or celebration. Many Christians know it, yet they still choose to disobey.

Nonsense. On December 25th Christians celebrate the BIRTH OF CHRIST. Full Stop! That the same date was at some point used for some other reason is NON OF OUR BUSINESS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by reallifegospel(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Nonsense. On December 25th Christians celebrate the BIRTH OF CHRIST. That same date was at some point used for some other reason is NON OF OUR BUSINESS!!!

Whatever, when demons and evil spirits enter your lives and start dealing with you mercilessly after December 25th, feel free to come for deliverance.

Jesus wasn't born in the month of December by the way.
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Some people will just be talking about something they know nothing about

You live a godly life, leave the judgement of these things to God!

3 Likes

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by PoliteActivist: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
reallifegospel:

Whatever, when demons and evil spirits enter your lives and start dealing with you mercilessly after December 25th, feel free to come for deliverance.

Evil spirits enter your life and live with you because you believe nonsense. Stop believing Nonsense and you'll be free. Just like that!

1 Like

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by PoliteActivist: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Some people will just be talking about something they know nothing about

You live a godly life, leave the judgement of these things to God!

No mind them. Why stop at Christmas. Stop using names of the days of the week - they are all named after pagan gods. Even the very word "God", you should stop using it

1 Like

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by PoliteActivist: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ọmọ since 1926! smiley

JWs are truly a force to reckon with globally! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by PoliteActivist: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
reallifegospel:

Doesn't matter AT ALL. That's the date we Christians have chosen to commemorate his birth, honoring Him as our Savior!
By the way, see below, there are so many words you should stop using and things you should stop doing because they have pagan connection or origin - including many things of our customs, traditions, culture

1 Like

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by duro4chang(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
I will continue to celebrate it

1 Like

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by Solofresh2: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Even Christianity itself is pagan

1 Like

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by newdawn2017(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
duro4chang:
I will continue to celebrate it
I won't it's not an African festival, we ve ourown ways Africans

1 Like

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by duro4chang(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
newdawn2017:
As long as I live I will do it.
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by PoliteActivist: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
newdawn2017:

Meanwhile you are using a language that's not African, on a phone that's not African, on an internet that's not African, etc. In short the only thing you insist must be African is Christmas! cheesy
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by oteneaaron(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Yes, Christmas is of "pagan" origin and this one of the many proofs that Christianity is not an original religion - its just a spin off of older religions.

25th of December is a very important date as it the day the Sun is reborn - this date echoes thru out older religions.

Mithras the Sun/Son God was born of a Virgin on December 25th, on the day of his birth, there was a bright northern star and 3 wise men came to pay homage with gifts.

Let me not even get started on Horus aka Iusa who was born of the Vrigin Isis.

The story is the same in many other religions that existed before Christianity.

The Myth or Story of the Sun/Son of God, the God-in-Man is as old as religion itself.

It is not original to Christianity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1CWBKRWIg0

2 Likes

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by MindHacker9009(m): 3:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Jesus Christ too is a pagan, satanic and demonic idol worship as only Greek/Roman gods do mate with women. The True GOD of the Old Testament did not mate with Mary.

1 Like

Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by newdawn2017(f): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Meanwhile you are using a language that's not African, on a phone that's not African, on an internet that's not African, etc. In short the only thing you insist must be African is Christmas! cheesy
I only celebrate our ancestral festivals.
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by PoliteActivist: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2022
newdawn2017:
I only celebrate our ancestral festivals.

You ought not stop there. You should insist your husband marry wives, marriages be arranged through parents - no such foolery as kneeling down or valentines, birthdays, etc, etc!
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2022
reallifegospel:

Some of you are just religious with no spiritual knowledge. Whatever your church leaders tell you, you swallow.

Please leave celebration for those who want to, stop fooling around.

Devil can't possess a Christian if you don't know, know it now.
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by Lighthouse50: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Pastor Constance, do you see your life? Why do you ignore the words of JESUS. He said do not give what is holy to dogs or your precious pearl to pigs because THEY WILL TRAMPLE UPON IT AND TURN TO ATTACK YOU. Why forcing people to do what is right? Have you forgotten that the kingdom is for few who manage to find it? When you find a treasure, save it and dont toss it to dogs anymore. Good day pastor Constance.
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by Ken4Christ: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
reallifegospel:
Christmas is a pagan, satanic and demonic idol worship ceremony or celebration. Many Christians know it, yet they still choose to disobey.

Many Pastors know that Christmas is a satanic and demonic celebration given a churchy name, yet they still go ahead to tolerate it in their churches.
Just as being named Innocent doesn't mean you're innocent, that's how renaming a pure worship of Satanic and Demonic Roman and pagan idols (Saturnalia to be precise, plus Semiramis, plus Ishtar, plus molech etc) with pagan names and forcefully asking men to bow down to humans like him or her is idol worship.

I can write a whole book right here and right now on this matter, but let me be brief.

Many Pastors know that historical evidence proves without any tinge of doubt that Christmas is very satanic and demonic, yet they still throw their church doors open on 25th December for Xmas services, tell me what on earth are they celebrating?
A coniferous tree is cut down and brought into the house to be an idol that is decorated and glorified instead of GOD and you'll find it inside the Church that is meant to be a house of prayer.

"The Bible said rightly that many men would choose to go the other way and as a result of that, they'll stab themselves all over with wounds."

GOD IS A SPIRIT and those who worship him must worship him in Spirit and in Truth.

The true worship of GOD will not crank up the regular prices of commodities beyond reasonable and humane levels, but many will still shut their ears and do it anyways.

All I want to say finally is that Christmas is not a godly ceremony, true Christians celebrate the goodness of GOD not Christmas
!

Author;
(Lead Pastor of RLGC)

- Announcer Church PRO.

You are the one possessed with a demon to condemn those remembering the birth of our Lord Jesus and celebrating him.

Please, visit a psychiatrist.
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by Aemmyjah(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ since 1926! smiley

JWs are truly a force to reckon with globally! smiley

We that did not do it was cos we hate and dishonor Jesus Christ. Now true knowledge is beginning to abound as darkness can't comprehend it but the inexperienced like it that way
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by newdawn2017(f): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You ought not stop there. You should insist your husband marry wives, marriages be arranged through parents - no such foolery as kneeling down or valentines, birthdays, etc, etc!
yes there re people who insist on just one wife. I don't do birthdays, valentine & kneeling down engagement. Arranged marriage is still a thing till today especially among elite in d western world too
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by PoliteActivist: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
newdawn2017:
yes there re people who insist on just one wife. I don't do birthdays, valentine & kneeling down engagement. Arranged marriage is still a thing till today especially among elite in d western world too

Oh no, your husband will marry as many wives as he can pay bride price. Your parents and community will decide who you'd marry - your say is irrelevant. You'd be pregnant approximately every 2 years till menopause, your husband can flog you - you are his property, etc
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by Truth07: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Christianity itself is paganism and demonic
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by newdawn2017(f): 1:42am On Dec 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Oh no, your husband will marry as many wives as he can pay bride price. Your parents and community will decide who you'd marry - your say is irrelevant. You'd be pregnant approximately every 2 years till menopause, your husband can flog you - you are his property, etc
get lost Ahab. U shall fail at everything u do, may snake bite u. I know u re sad because u re a child borne out of r*pe, it's had, I can't understand. How ur father molested u, & made ur hole so wide as a child, it's hard, having ur father Mamba in ur mouth as a child every night before u go to sleep. My child, I understand u. But such is ur curse my dear one sadly
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by PoliteActivist: 1:56am On Dec 28, 2022
newdawn2017:
get lost Ahab. U shall fail at everything u do, may snake bite u. I know u re sad because u re a child borne out of r*pe, it's had, I can't understand. How ur father molested u, & made ur hole so wide as a child, it's hard, having ur father Mamba in ur mouth as a child every night before u go to sleep. My child, I understand u. But such is ur curse my dear one sadly

Where did all this come from?? I thought you said you wanted things the African way. Or is it only limited to Christmas?
Re: Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It by reallifegospel(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
reallifegospel:

!

Author;
(Lead Pastor of RLGC)

- Announcer Church PRO.

(1) (Reply)

Download Too Much Money By Apostle Johnson Suleman (powerful Way To Make Money) / Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell / Today Is Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.