Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lizzyangel - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lizzyangel (6668 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Lizzyangel by Mustiboy(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Seun, mods,

please ban this lady from Nairaland. She's constituting so much nuisance here, and it's irritating.

Thank you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzyangel by JovialJune(f): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Newborn27:
@jovialjune Why did u feel so pained and crying than the bereaved? How much have u sent to me to make u mock my predicament as a fellow woman, not replying people like u will make u feel important. 4 mocking me dis way, i wish u pass through every thing, and know how it hurts.I Am not bjprodint. I am me, myself and I.

And you even have the guts to quote and slide me? me cry and pained? You must be high on millipede, shut your trap with that nonsense fellow woman trash you manipulative opportunistic tramp, I pity no fool

Have you been deaf when literally everyone begged your undeserving behind to leave the beast after they all donated money to you? Yet you still had the guts to come here with another sad sob story waiting and hoping and indirectly pleading for another round of donation?

If no one sees through your nonsense charade I see through it cos I smell a deceitful rat from a mile away,

Mumu is wishing I pass through same when I opened my korokoro eyes to date a sane responsible man, got married legally, before opening my legs to start breeding children, you think everyone is daft and slow like you? I blame people still advicing a nuisance like you cos you don't deserve any pity, keep allowing the beast into your life because of big diick and continuous fvcking spree, afishe oshi, oloun fun e lopolo, o wan se bi eni tio lopolo, alainironu lasan lasan.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzyangel by JovialJune(f): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Mustiboy:
Seun, mods,

please ban this lady from Nairaland. She's constituting so much nuisance here, and it's irritating.

Thank you

Thank you for seeing right through her jare, very very irritating specimen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Mustiboy:
Seun, mods,

Thank you
Lol...coming from a man who created a thread to tag all Nigerian girls *dumb* 4 choosing not 2 ask questions about his being a "motivational speaker".lol. back 2 ur quote, u felt irritated by the effontery i had 2 call out a keyboard warrior like u..being dat u guys are birds of a feather on nl right? Sorry if i punctured ur ego with my story..thousands of ladies are out there suffering frm things similar to mine by guys like u & my baby dad.but d fear of wat people wud say if dey shared their story kept some below six feet and others handicapped and helpless. Thanks SEUN OSEWA 4 d voice given me out of my shambles

Re: Lizzyangel by Mustiboy(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Newborn27:
Lol...coming from a man who created a thread to all tag Nigerian girls *dumb* 4 choosing not 2 ask questions about his being a "motivational speaker".lol. back 2 ur quote, u felt irritated by the effotery i had 2 call out a keyboard warrior like u..being dat u guys are birds of a feather on nl right? Sorry if i punctured ur ego with my story..thousands of ladies are out there suffering frm things similar to mine by guys like u & my baby dad.but d fear of wat people wud say if dey shared their story kept some below six feet and others handicapped and helpless. Thanks SEUN OSEWA 4 d voice given me out of my shambles

Ode ni girl yi sha.

Orisirisi.

Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2021
JovialJune:

Thank you for seeing right through her jare, very very irritating specimen.
lol...i'll pass
Re: Lizzyangel by JovialJune(f): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Newborn27:
lol...i'll pass

You for no pass na, let me end your miserable entitlement mentality ass on here, rubbish.

Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2021

Re: Lizzyangel by JovialJune(f): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Newborn27:

I can feel your pain sis...you'd get better..I assure you.....but one thing I'd make you note is that....no one knows tomorrow..... abusing me for being daft to open legs for an irresponsible man and not legally married etc is never written on the forehead.....if you see folykaze in real life.... you'd say I've being lying against him with my thread....my message is..... don't mock other people's downfall because of your today's moderate lifestyle....karma is a bitch....I never, and nobody ever planned to be a bad luck....read my quote... advice if you can ,and move on.... taking it personal and mocking me for my downfall in this present state of mine is heartbreaking.

Shalom

I will mock you and continue to mock you cos it is now very very obvious you derive pleasure in your failure, you relish it and you're proud of it, if not, you won't come here to look for pity parties to wail and cry with you, then donate to you again, anyone who'd do that is dumb, because he/she will be encouraging stupidity,

When someone has continuously decided not to learn from past mistakes by going back to it again and again, that individual needs fierce and tough love, or needs to be ignored, and you irritatingly fall in that category, you deserve no sympathy because it is a waste of people's time and energy, you cannot be making same mistakes over and over again and expect people to always pity you and send money mbanu you're not the only begger on the planet, it cannot work again, if you cannot borrow yourself brain and have sense, no one can do that for you

And that nonsense "no one knows tomorrow" shiit people keep saying to console themselves is so stupid and stale it defiles common sense, my tomorrow/future is so sweet, tasty, and bright it's even blinding my eyes presently, so shove that nonsense "karma is a bitch", "your downfall" nonsense cos you single handedly caused it yourself with your eyes opened,

I do not give a fvck how the folaidiot looks like, why should I in the first place? No one owes you shiit, no one, pray for brain and learn to solve your issues yourself, or go to another site and start all over again, you are a nuisance here, there are other worthy causes people can donate to like those suffering from cancer and whatnot, so solve your issues yourself.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzyangel by Redpillar(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

I do not give a fvck how the folaidiot looks like, why should I in the first place?

cheesy cheesy

Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2021

Re: Lizzyangel by JovialJune(f): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Newborn27:

Get over my matter already biko!

I'm replying mentions today because I've been offline...you kept repeating the begging part as if you've ever sent money to me or anyone on here....the section I posted my thread is called-family section where issues concerning family can be brought up and looked into....if you're not pleased with my write-up...you can just swerve.... don't try to shine using someone's pain to gain fame.

My thread had been created...the useful advice had been Taken into action...my kids and I are moving forward....so grow pass it.

Shalom

So your problem is that you think I haven't sent money to you, do you know if I was one of those that donated to you with a previous moniker and refuse to be swept in again with your stupid story?

Mehn it's the guts for me, your guts and effrontery is mind blowing I pity those buying into your stupid charade, I never knew beggars and entitlement mentality can be so top notch as yours, you are actually a living breathing experiment lmao smh.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzyangel by Redpillar(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Newborn27:

My thread had been created...the useful advice had been Taken into action...my kids and I are moving forward....so grow pass it.

Shalom

That is what you said the last time, before resurfacing with this thread. Keeping us posted like it is a soap opera. “I ran downstairs, I jam the iron protector, blablabla”.

When would you rest?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
JovialJune:

So your problem is that you think I haven't sent money to you, do you know if I was one of those that donated to you with a previous moniker and refuse to be swept in again with your stupid story?

Mehn it's the guts for me, your guts and effrontery is mind blowing I pity those buying into your stupid charade, I never knew beggars and entitlement mentality can be so top notch as yours, you are actually a living breathing experiment lmao smh.
continue
Re: Lizzyangel by Rilwayne001: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
very funny couple grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Redpillar:

That is what you said the last time, before resurfacing with this thread. Keeping us posted like it is a soap opera. “I ran downstairs, I jam the iron protector, blablabla”.

When would you rest?
until my good gets better, and my better becomes BEST. I'M NOT PERFECT SIR.
Re: Lizzyangel by Redpillar(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Newborn27:
until my good gets better, and my better becomes BEST. I'M NOT PERFECT SIR.

Since you won’t stop inundating us with your tales, get used to the responses. Except there is something else you are expecting from us.

Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Redpillar:

Since you won’t stop inundating us with your tales, get used to the responses. Except there is something else you are expecting from us.
Re: Lizzyangel by descarado: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Professional beggers association should be created undecided

Re: Lizzyangel by folake4u(f): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
MMotimo:
This is not for the OP, I wish her nothing but the best. These tips are for young people out there. A stitch in time saves nine .

Young women:

Value yourself, build your self esteem, never be desperate with/for any man.
From an early age, have a vision of your independent self doing well without a romantic partner so that you don’t spend your life chasing a man (or men) that has lost interest. You can be single, successful and happy. Marriage would just be jara.
Get as much education and/or blue collar training as you can. Build yourself up before jumping to marriage.
Learn about finances, how to budget, how to plan, how and when to spend wisely, how to save and invest.
Don’t go and get pregnant in poverty, do your suffering alone, not with innocent kids.
Never stop looking good, remember that poverty and stress will age you real fast. Do the absolute best you can with what you can afford.
KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE

Young men:

Have a sound plan for your future and stick to it. Sex is not worth future years of poverty induced lost dreams and frustrations. Don’t end up using money for your GRE, your master’s, your trade,/business to buy diapers and baby food for unplanned pregnancy.
Beware of girls that are willing to shirk family planning/contraception. You may already be targeted to become a baby daddy, whether you like it or not. Some girls are simply looking to hook somebody, anybody, rich or poor, ready or not.
If you did not intend marriage, don’t be forced to accept a baby mama to move in with you. Consensual sex is just that, don’t be railroaded into marriage.
If you are still struggling, flee from girls that are ready to get pregnant and “manage with you.” Let her manage without adding extra mouths to your already lean budget. A girl that is soaking gari with you and getting pregnant in poverty is not likely to be an asset.
Don’t sleep with a girl you cannot marry, one time is all it takes to become an involuntary baby daddy, forever yoked to a girl you may not respect nor like.
KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE

Both:

Never stop praying

Nice one Mama! smiley.

Re: Lizzyangel by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy let me reserve my comments.......

Re: Lizzyangel by Ishilove: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

I will mock you and continue to mock you cos it is now very very obvious you derive pleasure in your failure, you relish it and you're proud of it, if not, you won't come here to look for pity parties to wail and cry with you, then donate to you again, anyone who'd do that is dumb, because he/she will be encouraging stupidity,

When someone has continuously decided not to learn from past mistakes by going back to it again and again, that individual needs fierce and tough love, or needs to be ignored, and you irritatingly fall in that category, you deserve no sympathy because it is a waste of people's time and energy, you cannot be making same mistakes over and over again and expect people to always pity you and send money mbanu you're not the only begger on the planet, it cannot work again, if you cannot borrow yourself brain and have sense, no one can do that for you

And that nonsense "no one knows tomorrow" shiit people keep saying to console themselves is so stupid and stale it defiles common sense, my tomorrow/future is so sweet, tasty, and bright it's even blinding my eyes presently, so shove that nonsense "karma is a bitch", "your downfall" nonsense cos you single handedly caused it yourself with your eyes opened,

I do not give a fvck how the folaidiot looks like, why should I in the first place? No one owes you shiit, no one, pray for brain and learn to solve your issues yourself, or go to another site and start all over again, you are a nuisance here, there are other worthy causes people can donate to like those suffering from cancer and whatnot, so solve your issues yourself.
Aunty you dey para o

Re: Lizzyangel by Ishilove: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Redpillar:

When would you rest?
This is poco. No doubt cheesy
Re: Lizzyangel by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lizzy, as long as you keep taking Folykaze back, nobody will take you seriously. NOBODY

Re: Lizzyangel by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Mstick:
What a vomit inducing thread. undecided

Congratulations dear. That's just a symptom of pregnancy.
Re: Lizzyangel by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2021
JovialJune:

keep allowing the beast into your life because of big diick and continuous fvcking spree, afishe oshi, oloun fun e lopolo, o wan se bi eni tio lopolo, alainironu lasan lasan.

Ahn Ahn. How did you know the guy has a big dick na?

It's like we will eventually remove that Jovial from your moniker o. It's not working or reflecting at all. Make we just use AngryJune or VeryStrictJune grin

Re: Lizzyangel by Mimzyy(f): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2021
Things are happening sha. Just waohhhh.
Re: Lizzyangel by bjprodint1: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Newborn27:
@jovialjune Why did u feel so pained and crying than the bereaved? How much have u sent to me to make u mock my predicament as a fellow woman, not replying people like u will make u feel important. 4 mocking me dis way, i wish u pass through every thing, and know how it hurts.I Am not bjprodint. I am me, myself and I.
saying this made me feel somehow.i called u,we spoke,i assured u dat we wil b fine.i told u dat in any insultin coment u read,take d ones dat wil improve u and move forward.i went against ur action of renting a room and allowin ur baby daddy move in with u.we laughed and was even thinkin of relocatin 2 ore since u said my salary is too poor and they pay better in ore.of course u ar not bjprodint,cos i av only insultd one person here greatzeus and av bin regretin it since last year.i stay in my sch.now wit d support of my boss,who said i should neva go back 2 b otrix.we are tryin 2 co parent 4rm distance.i av peace,d kids ar healthier.

Re: Lizzyangel by greenie77: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Newborn27:

If you truly wanted to use Nairaland to vent without any comment from other posters, you should have gone to the diary section.

Truth is that you mock yourself with the wrong decisions you have been making, your predicament is self-induced and you cannot guilt trip anyone as you made the final decisions to have children with your baby daddy despite the glaring red flags.... even of recent allowing him to sleep in the accommodation you rented.

Your wish that anyone should pass through what you are going through cannot come to pass if they do not make the same decisions you have made and still making.

Let it ring continously in your mind that no matter how long one has travelled on the wrong route, it won't make it right.

Go off Nairaland, audit your life and wean yourself off the addiction of making decisions that worsens your situation...... we all have our struggles in life but it is our personal journey.

Re: Lizzyangel by budaatum: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Newborn27:
Is it a crime to be devoted to a man?

So, you are "devoted to a man"?

Where, I wonder, did you learn your husband is "a man"?

Was your mother devoted to this sort of "man"?

Why Does My Sister's Husband's Privates Smell? / Pls Help Am I Decieved / Wife Beatings in Africa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61