Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Lizzyangel - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lizzyangel (6674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzyangel by budaatum: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
This woman doesn't learn, since you have refused to have sense what more can we do for you

Stop bringing your problems to nairaland since you are not ready to heed to any advice

We need to start considering calling police to get her arrested to protect little Diye & Kiishi from her because she is very irresponsibly placing them in harms way.

1 Like

Re: Lizzyangel by budaatum: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

I was groomed to be a strong woman. A very strong woman.

Happy new week. cheesy

Re: Lizzyangel by Brian47(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Don't know what to say again since they gave you good advice but you didn't listen.
Re: Lizzyangel by kkins25(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Folykaze, you no get shame oh! woman rent house and you follow go squat inside? You still beat chest on top the matter self. o ma se o!!

This your relationship is too toxic, its the kids i pity for. PTSD is real, even though it doesn't seem to exist in Naija society. smh!

Foly self,can't you arrange days to meet with your daughter if you so wish, and let lizzy be.

Abi you too cannot leave the "union"?

As for lizzy, i pray you climb out of this very deep submissiveness pit you fall inside so..

get mental therapy too, finally, keep of from folykaze. Let him go!! There are plenty fishes in the ocean oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzyangel by thorpido(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Newborn27:
ok
Hello
Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
thorpido:
Hello

Hi
Re: Lizzyangel by thorpido(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Newborn27:

Hi
You sent me a mail.
Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
thorpido:
You sent me a mail.

I modified my contact thinking you've seen it.....I don't remember my email address.... I've got a few things to discuss with you which is confidential...

If you wouldn't mind
Re: Lizzyangel by thorpido(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Newborn27:

If you wouldn't mind
Ok,I'll call you tomorrow.You can modify your message.
Re: Lizzyangel by SALTandFIRE: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Newborn27:

I modified my contact thinking you've seen it.....I don't remember my email address.... I've got a few things to discuss with you which is confidential....I don't know if you can reach me here 08163543897.

If you wouldn't mind
wwwhy not tell me here
Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
SALTandFIRE:
wwwhy not tell me here

I'm sorry
I can't remember quoting you Sir...

Can you please help me to modify my contact from your mention?
Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
thorpido:
Ok,I'll call you tomorrow.You can modify your message.

Thanks.... I'd be anticipating.
Re: Lizzyangel by Sophicent(f): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
greenie77:

If you truly wanted to use Nairaland to vent without any comment from other posters, you should have gone to the diary section.

Truth is that you mock yourself with the wrong decisions you have been making, your predicament is self-induced and you cannot guilt trip anyone as you made the final decisions to have children with your baby daddy despite the glaring red flags.... even of recent allowing him to sleep in the accommodation you rented.

Your wish that anyone should pass through what you are going through cannot come to pass if they do not make the same decisions you have made and still making.

Let it ring continously in your mind that no matter how long one has travelled on the wrong route, it won't make it right.

Go off Nairaland, audit your life and wean yourself off the addiction of making decisions that worsens your situation...... we all have our struggles in life but it is our personal journey.

Please tell the Id!0+ $he w!ll never learn
Re: Lizzyangel by Sophicent(f): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

And you even have the guts to quote and slide me? me cry and pained? You must be high on millipede, shut your trap with that nonsense fellow woman trash you manipulative opportunistic tramp, I pity no fool

Have you been deaf when literally everyone begged your undeserving behind to leave the beast after they all donated money to you? Yet you still had the guts to come here with another sad sob story waiting and hoping and indirectly pleading for another round of donation?

If no one sees through your nonsense charade I see through it cos I smell a deceitful rat from a mile away,

Mumu is wishing I pass through same when I opened my korokoro eyes to date a sane responsible man, got married legally, before opening my legs to start breeding children, you think everyone is daft and slow like you? I blame people still advicing a nuisance like you cos you don't deserve any pity, keep allowing the beast into your life because of big diick and continuous fvcking spree, afishe oshi, oloun fun e lopolo, o wan se bi eni tio lopolo, alainironu lasan lasan.

Thank you Big Sis... You really finished off the big Id!it Bjprodint abi Bjprodint1 abi Newborn Criminal. Her time is up... Haha Make she go and die

1 Like

Re: Lizzyangel by Newborn27(f): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
I'm surprised at the notification I got on this thread.

. firstly....I reject the curse...I shall not die but live to declare the works of the lord.

Secondly.....I am not bjprodint and would never be her..my only monicker since 2012 joining Nairaland was lizzyangel..I deactivated the account and started using this newborn since the beginning of my predicaments.

I don't know your reason for bringing this up neither do I know you from Adam.....I just want you to be informed that I've moved on..learnt my lessons the bitter way ......used both the critics... scolding and insults gotten from here to propel the wheels of my dreams.

Kindly move on also and get over all this already..... your voice can be heard without you sending curses across too.

Shalom

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Photo Of Late Saudi King Abdullah And His 30 Wives / Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met / Wife Beatings in Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.