Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs (5228 Views)

Copywriting; All You Need To Know To Get Started And Free Ebooks To Help / IF YOU'VE BEEN STRUGGLING TO GET GIGS ON UPWORK, READ THIS / Earn Up To N50,000 Monthly By Just Sharing Links And Getting Clicks: SEE How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Freelancing is easier when you have the necessary training.

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by eddykaka(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2021
AmKen:
Freelancing is easier when you have the necessary training.
bros, please teach me.. phone number is 0 8 0 7 3 3 4 3 5 3 4 (whatapp)
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
eddykaka:
bros, please teach me.. phone number is 0 8 0 7 3 3 4 3 5 3 4 (whatapp)

Chst me up.

My contact is in my siggy
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Its Payday....

Waking up to Alert is a different flex, it gets even better when it is in Dollars.

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by Apcexchange: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
I was asked to fill a taxpayer form when trying to withdraw from upwork, please someone who has withdrawn before should guide me on this.
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
AmKen:

Reach out to me, you can offer same service you were offering on fiverr here on upwork.

I will create the optimized account for you plus some coaching on getting gigs.

Do you charge for the coaching you mentioned
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
gorgeousnogo:

Do you charge for the coaching you mentioned

YES
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2021
This is why you need someone to teach you.

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2021
This period is the best and easiest to get gigs.

Get trained ASAP.

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by gorgeousnogo(f): 3:41am On Nov 17, 2021
AmKen:

YES

Okay. I don’t have funds now sha
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by Funky123(f): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
AmKen:

YES

I am interested please, how much do you charge
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Getting ready to put more people through on earning as a Freelancer on Upwork
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by checkmatez: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
I have a 5years old Upwork account for sale! Quote me if interested
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by DAENNINGA(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2023
checkmatez:
I have a 5years old Upwork account for sale! Quote me if interested
Hi
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by checkmatez: 9:47pm On May 26, 2023
DAENNINGA:

Hi
sorry ...not for sale again
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by DAENNINGA(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2023
checkmatez:
sorry ...not for sale again
Alright...if you know anyone interested in selling his US account, dont hesitate to let me know
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by ICEWIN: 6:44am On May 27, 2023
AmKen:
Here are some services you can render as a virtual assistant:

• Copywriting

• Editing

• General Research

• Social Media Management

• Bookkeeping

• Data Entry

Earn in $$$ and escape the hardship in Nigeria.
Whats data entry?
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by Pinkels: 8:59am On May 28, 2023
Good morning boss, Amken,
Upwork is something i've been eager to know the skills about.
Can you put me through boss?

My emails as follows:
(getay2003@yahoo.com)
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by Danpotter(m): 4:03am On May 29, 2023
Are you in need of a real USA Number to verify your online accounts ? If Yes, then send me a message on my inbox to get one right away.

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
Have been quite busy.

Where are you on this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite / Jobs/opportunities / Who Can Help Me Get This Money? I Promise Him 15%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.