Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,341 members, 7,957,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs (5483 Views)

Copywriting; All You Need To Know To Get Started And Free Ebooks To Help / IF YOU'VE BEEN STRUGGLING TO GET GIGS ON UPWORK, READ THIS / Earn Up To N50,000 Monthly By Just Sharing Links And Getting Clicks: SEE How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Freelancing is easier when you have the necessary training.

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by eddykaka(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2021
AmKen:
Freelancing is easier when you have the necessary training.
bros, please teach me.. phone number is 0 8 0 7 3 3 4 3 5 3 4 (whatapp)
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
eddykaka:
bros, please teach me.. phone number is 0 8 0 7 3 3 4 3 5 3 4 (whatapp)

Chst me up.

My contact is in my siggy
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Its Payday....

Waking up to Alert is a different flex, it gets even better when it is in Dollars.

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by Apcexchange: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
I was asked to fill a taxpayer form when trying to withdraw from upwork, please someone who has withdrawn before should guide me on this.
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
AmKen:

Reach out to me, you can offer same service you were offering on fiverr here on upwork.

I will create the optimized account for you plus some coaching on getting gigs.

Do you charge for the coaching you mentioned
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
gorgeousnogo:

Do you charge for the coaching you mentioned

YES
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2021
This is why you need someone to teach you.

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2021
This period is the best and easiest to get gigs.

Get trained ASAP.

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by gorgeousnogo(f): 3:41am On Nov 17, 2021
AmKen:

YES

Okay. I don’t have funds now sha
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by Funky123(f): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
AmKen:

YES

I am interested please, how much do you charge
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Getting ready to put more people through on earning as a Freelancer on Upwork
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by checkmatez: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
I have a 5years old Upwork account for sale! Quote me if interested
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by DAENNINGA(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2023
checkmatez:
I have a 5years old Upwork account for sale! Quote me if interested
Hi
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by checkmatez: 9:47pm On May 26, 2023
DAENNINGA:

Hi
sorry ...not for sale again
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by DAENNINGA(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2023
checkmatez:
sorry ...not for sale again
Alright...if you know anyone interested in selling his US account, dont hesitate to let me know
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by ICEWIN: 6:44am On May 27, 2023
AmKen:
Here are some services you can render as a virtual assistant:

• Copywriting

• Editing

• General Research

• Social Media Management

• Bookkeeping

• Data Entry

Earn in $$$ and escape the hardship in Nigeria.
Whats data entry?
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by Pinkels: 8:59am On May 28, 2023
Good morning boss, Amken,
Upwork is something i've been eager to know the skills about.
Can you put me through boss?

My emails as follows:
(getay2003@yahoo.com)
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by Danpotter(m): 4:03am On May 29, 2023
Are you in need of a real USA Number to verify your online accounts ? If Yes, then send me a message on my inbox to get one right away.

Re: Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs by AmKen(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
Have been quite busy.

Where are you on this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd / Powerline Resources / Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.