Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

For Youths That Always Complain Of No Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Youths That Always Complain Of No Job (415 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Youths That Always Complain Of No Job by lonelyisland(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
I don't know if this is the right room to post this but if not please:
Mynd44
OAM4J should do the needful.

For youths that say there is no job.

I have had the opportunity to interact with many undergraduates and as always there is this popular saying that is always on there lips, "nah this school just tie me down, if not I for don know how far I don go in life".

My dear just so you know, no school is tying you down you are just tying yourself down. School is the best place you can start a business and easily grow it. The connections is there; your coursemates, lecturers, lodgemates, all of them are potential contacts.

Shey you see that money wey you they tell popsy say nah for course registration/course form and each course is registered with N1000, my dear instead of buying that clothes, instead of buying that wig, instead of doing giveaway, use that money and grow yourself.
Learn some handwork, learn everything learnable, you don't know where you might see yours.
He who has ears should hear.
Thank you
Re: For Youths That Always Complain Of No Job by criuze(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Xopot
Re: For Youths That Always Complain Of No Job by illicit(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Tondo business at school no easy tho

Maybe in some schools but I know schools where u won't even have a social life because of workload

(1) (Reply)

Online Sales Representatives Needed / Customer Service Officer / Online Loan Recovery Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.