Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) (47581 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
if being a student don tire u drop.. which one be suicide
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by dex4sure: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
People are going through alot in this shithole country...God help us

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Suicide is not an option.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by chiokeman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
I knw u are not better of where u are nw.
What wll be ur defense before God?
I think u hv made it easy for God.
For the living.... Suicide is not a better option
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Humanoid01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
BigRocky:
Wetin depression no go cause. Wetin brokeness no go cause. Wetin heartbreak no go cause. Wetin buhari government no go cause.
I no get rip to waste Sha
Na all of us dey d struggle together you go kill urself.
Everybody struggle different o, boss!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Humanoid01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
BigRocky:
Wetin depression no go cause. Wetin brokeness no go cause. Wetin heartbreak no go cause. Wetin buhari government no go cause.
Everybody struggle different o, boss!
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Too bad
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Ikpeyi: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Suicide should never be an option...

Rip
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Hapinex01: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
I see no reason one should end his own life, that's a big sins before our creator
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Ficeo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nawa oooo! Are you sure its not the Industrial Physics that led to his calamity?? It's unfortunate.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bukasint:

I have not heard in my life that a student in the Northern part of Nigeria chose suicide as an option despite them graduating without speaking English/ or even understand English language yet they graduate. Yet we the Southerns keep making things difficult for our own people.
North hiding under federal character and educationally less developed states to move ahead while we keep making life miserable for our people.

Are they really or actually moving ahead or even forward?!! Let's call a spade what it truly is...

The sole reason why failure hits harder among youths in the South is because of our messed up definition of success! Shall we talk about the ostentatious and vain things we glorify here (Money, cars, houses, etc)...

The average Northerner has no ambition beyond eating a daily meal! So, failure has a far less impact or meaning to them.

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by mygem: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
The death is only painful to his family members but to him, he has found bliss.

There is nothing in this world. The fact that we will all die has mad everything worthless and meaningless.

If not for the family one is leaving behind who will mourn after one's death, suicide is a beautiful thing. The best way to escape from this useless world of struggle, sickness, sorrow, hustle and bustle, endless chase of money and vanity.

Fvck the Hell and Heaven theory, I don't believe in those middle eastern religious bullcraap. Once you die, you die and cease to exist.

I know I will sound like a fool to the lots of you, but fvck you if you, I dont give a damn. I have spit my truth.
While I agree with your submission that when you die you cease to exist which is absolutely correct, have you ever asked if our universe appeared by chance.If all the buildings in this world including the once in the deserts were constructed by someone then what about the universe itself.The way our body is designed points to the existence of an intelligent creator.Who builds a beautiful mansion and immediately sets fire on it.God created us for a purpose and death was not part of his arrangement.If trees and turtles can live for over 500years why don’t intelligent humans with brain.Please I will direct you to jw.org to do research and find answers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Adrian98(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
The rope doesn’t even look strong.
Sha RIP
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:

There is nothing in this world. The fact that we will all die has mad everything worthless and meaningless.

If not for the family one is leaving behind who will mourn after one's death, suicide is a beautiful thing. The best way to escape from this useless world of struggle, sickness, sorrow, hustle and bustle, endless chase of money and vanity.

Fvck the Hell and Heaven theory, I don't believe in those middle eastern religious bullcraap. Once you die, you die and cease to exist.

I know I will sound like a fool to the lots of you, but fvck you if you, I dont give a damn. I have spit my truth.
Calm down abeg
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by calcal: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
No matter what, abeg dont take your own life oooo
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by josh123(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
I think its related to academics, maybe he get plenty carryovers.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by begge: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nairalander pls what is the difference between the zoo country and the afghanistan?

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by dk58(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
What a dehumanizing way to take a bow! Keep your pride and dignity no matter the challenge...It gets darkest before dawn.

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
all this ndi dot people person no go ever hear any good news from their side....mtseew r.I.p jare

You are a huge disgrace!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Sunday2021: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
begge:
Nairalander pls what is the difference between the zoo country and the afghanistan?
when a foolish ipob terrorists borrow MTN data.

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by ANTIFA: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
nihilist!!!!! cheesy
saasala:

There is nothing in this world. The fact that we will all die has made everything worthless and meaningless.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Honeylaz(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Depression is real, may the Lord save us[b][/b]
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by realstars: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sunday2021:
what am i waiting for with my useless life?
I wish you to see my dead body tomorrow after commiting suicide because of my buhari.!
I Wish You Will R.I.P In Hell.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by OGwales(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Suicide? Me? God forbid.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by iLegendd(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
To all the depressed people that love attacking me on this forum, I'll show you some kindness. It's not easy being in your shoes.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Habib101: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kaii very sad news, sometimes when one have depression facing hard times it won't show in his face he prefers to keep it himself maybe don't want friends to know, that's why we need to be good to each other and help each other all the time in every way we can positively, intelligent chatting that makes sense is very important and been open, this way one can feel comfortable revealing some disclose things his facing.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Habib101: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
BigRocky:
Wetin depression no go cause.
Wetin brokeness no go cause.
Wetin heartbreak no go cause.
Wetin buhari government no go cause.

Some are even saying is the worst gov ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.