Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) (47580 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by omowumi9: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
It's only a FOOL just like you called yourself that will say something so foolish like this crap. I guess you have decided to remain a Fool. I urge you to seek for knowledge so as to get yourself out of your foolish way of life. Best of luck. Oponu Oniranu Ode!

saasala p[b:
[/b]ost=105042441]The death is only painful to his family members but to him, he has found bliss.

There is nothing in this world. The fact that we will all die has made everything worthless and meaningless.

If not for the family one is leaving behind who will mourn after one's death, suicide is a beautiful thing. The best way to escape from this useless world of struggle, sickness, sorrow, hustle and bustle, endless chase of money and vanity.

Fvck the Hell and Heaven theory, I don't believe in those middle eastern religious bullcraap. Once you die, you die and cease to exist.

I know I will sound like a fool to the lots of you, but fvck you if you, I dont give a damn. I have spit my truth.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Barcalee: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Too bad.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Iamolukorede(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Wow, you sounded like a nice fool, with all those submissions you made. That sucide is a beautiful thing, have you tasted sucide before?

Beta don't force life out of your body, you then cease to exist, you killed a talent !!

What bliss ??

You are not spritually wise ..

saasala:
The death is only painful to his family members but to him, he has found bliss.

There is nothing in this world. The fact that we will all die has made everything worthless and meaningless.

If not for the family one is leaving behind who will mourn after one's death, suicide is a beautiful thing. The best way to escape from this useless world of struggle, sickness, sorrow, hustle and bustle, endless chase of money and vanity.

Fvck the Hell and Heaven theory, I don't believe in those middle eastern religious bullcraap. Once you die, you die and cease to exist.

I know I will sound like a fool to the lots of you, but fvck you if you, I dont give a damn. I have spit my truth.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Sluacoast(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:
all this ndi dot people person no go ever hear any good news from their side....mtseew r.I.p jare
You're a dunce. If you continue bringing in tribalism whenever you're trying to elucidate. You're a fucking racist pig. And don't be annoyed when the westerners calls you a negress
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Iamolukorede(m): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=omowumi9 post=105045484]It's only a FOOL just like you called yourself that will say something so foolish like this crap. I guess you have decided to remain a Fool. I urge you to seek for knowledge so as to get yourself out of your foolish way of life. Best of luck. Oponu Oniran

Haa, I dunno you notice that fellow, saying sucide is a beautiful something, haa ... He need help like seriously ..

His infact a monumental fool, physical y, mentally and spiritually ..

Funny funny identify.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by 10mobile: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2021
saasala:

Why suicide is not to be encouraged is that life has a purpose. To fulfill the purpose, you take up challenges and overcome them. It's the joy of living. If you kill yourself, you have lost a lifetime opportunity to advance the Universe and impact generations yet unborn.
Idamond:
he lost both side...

imagine if those great men that impact the world committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by WoundedLamb: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Maybe Baba don gather too many carryovers, sadand is afraid that his parents will be disappointed in him ,too bad...no be person container of goods worth Over 100million dey sink for ocean, yet him go chest am? May God help us to resist the urge to commit suicide

I kinda find it odd that you try to quantify emotional pains in terms of material loss. The person who chested N100m lost might still not survive whatever it is that made this poor guy take his own life. On the other hand, this guy might be able to chest a N100m loss without shaking. Point is, it would be overly simplistic to attempt to ascertain what's worth dying for by just considering cost cause there's are a lot of factors to consider. Personal values and prédispositions are just some of them. Most times, it's more about the individual than the cause.

I know we all see the world from the perspective of the first person singular, but as humans, we should be intelligent enough to, at least, know that no other person on earth see things the way we do. This knowledge is key even if we'd never fully understand other people's perspectives.

May his soul rest in peace. And amen to your prayer.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Can manage that mobstick carry his weight Be like say that guy nah paper

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by 3verblazing(m): 1:22am On Aug 22, 2021
This looks like a setup to me ... how high and strong is that wardrobe? Dude is still standing
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Uyi168: 2:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Angelfrost:

Are they really or actually moving ahead or even forward?!! Let's call a spade what it truly is...

The sole reason why failure hits harder among youths in the South is because of our messed up definition of success! Shall we talk about the ostentatious and vain things we glorify here (Money, cars, houses, etc)...

The average Northerner has no ambition beyond eating a daily meal! So, failure has a far less impact or meaning to them.
U are wise.
An average northerner nor care. They are easily contented with the little things of life- Their religion, Allah and then, other things. And that's why they are also poor.

Come down to the south, we are more ambitious. Trying to make legally or otherwise. So much pressure. Fast life and the urge to measure up. What then happens when things are not adding up..

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by BigRocky: 2:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Humanoid01:

Everybody struggle different o, boss!

Yeah,but does it mk suicide the answer.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Darreytinho10(m): 2:33am On Aug 22, 2021
What ever happens in life, please suicide is not the answer
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by pussyeater(m): 5:14am On Aug 22, 2021
saasala:

You brain if full of Garri. Ode
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Comedian2019: 5:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Maybe the guy don gather plenty carry-overs.

If only this guy knew that the youngest billionaire (in $) is even a school dropout!
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Elidrisy20: 6:02am On Aug 22, 2021
There's something wrong with this pix, that is not how to commit suicide by hanging
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2021
Nothing is worth anyone taking his or her life. Stay strong people and talk to someone if need be.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Vireani79: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2021
The end result of Materialism is usually sucide
When greed creeps in
People should learn to give thanks in whatever situation they are in
People will say depression
What causes depression
It's just greed and Materialism
When u begin to compare yourself with others
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by erinalex: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2021
saasala:

You just spoke my mind �
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Buhari regime brought suicide to Nigerians.

But why during GEJ there was no suicides like this till Buhari regime.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by saasala(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2021
omowumi9:
It's only a FOOL just like you called yourself that will say something so foolish like this crap. I guess you have decided to remain a Fool. I urge you to seek for knowledge so as to get yourself out of your foolish way of life. Best of luck. Oponu Oniranu Ode!

Ounshiere ni? Aye e ma baje ni. Eleeribu
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by oneMalik: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2021
I tire o ! nothing buhari no go cause for lazy pple them.
"I can't be complaining while ma mates are completing "
#Nofreejuice

SARSCoV2:

Buhari again!

Is Buhari also the reason why you don't last past a minute in bed.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Trinity1011(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2021
It's wrong to take one's life.
It's a pity he ended it in a hard way.
May God give the parents the fortitude to bear the lost
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by phemmyfour: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2021
eherbal:
This is not suicide undecided
you want to form inspector gadget here cool
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by fredoooooo: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2021
post=105042512:

Sha no go commit suicide ooo, we take God beg u and ur village people.
We love you.
Your family love you.
Good Nairalanders love you.
Wetin no reach go soon overflow.
We rebuke any spirit of hypo in you.
Amen.
Have a Nice Sunday at church 2mao.

@topic,
RIP to the dead.
Unfortunately, the devil won't the battle in his life.
You can't sow hate and not reap depression , it's impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Fuckgodndjesus: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2021
saasala:

I wish I could give you a thousand likes for this comment.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by EmzyT: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
3 major reasons why he committed sucide.

Debt (Unable to pay for his school fees, owing people so much money...etc.)

Heartbreak (A lady broke his heart or his grades were so bad that he started seeing himself as a failure)

Spiritual problem. (His foundation finally caught up with him)

Always be nice to people cos you don't know what they're going through, smile and give them hope, a lot of Nigerians are passing through a lot under Buhari's government, don't worsen their plight by being harsh to them.

Rip young man, may God accept your soul.

You didn't see anything today? Wonderful wonder cheesy
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by kenzysmith: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2021
Fuckgodndjesus:
I wish I could give you a thousand likes for this comment.
why did u want to give him a thousand like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
realstars:
Suicide And Death Under Buhari's Rule Is A Cause.
How many nucleus members of your family has killed themselves?
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
3 major reasons why he committed sucide.

Debt (Unable to pay for his school fees, owing people so much money...etc.)

Heartbreak (A lady broke his heart or his grades were so bad that he started seeing himself as a failure)

Spiritual problem. (His foundation finally caught up with him)

Always be nice to people cos you don't know what they're going through, smile and give them hope, a lot of Nigerians are passing through a lot under Buhari's government, don't worsen their plight by being harsh to them.

Rip young man, may God accept your soul.

He committed the crime on himself in Anambra State, why not blame Willie Obiano who went to hide your money in Texas United States?Useless Hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.