Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) (47578 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by realstars: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
How many nucleus members of your family has killed themselves?
None Of My Family, But It Is Happening Across The Nation.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Orangebasket: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Maybe Baba don gather too many carryovers, sadand is afraid that his parents will be disappointed in him ,too bad...no be person container of goods worth Over 100million dey sink for ocean, yet him go chest am? May God help us to resist the urge to commit suicide o, Amen.
its not easy i am telling you.. You will not understand until you are truly in that position.. Its not a thing of big or small.. Its a state of mind where nothing means or makes sense to you anymore. You just want it all to end..its a bad place.. Pray never to be there!
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Orangebasket: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
saasala:
The death is only painful to his family members but to him, he has found bliss.

There is nothing in this world. The fact that we will all die has made everything worthless and meaningless.

If not for the family one is leaving behind who will mourn after one's death, suicide is a beautiful thing. The best way to escape from this useless world of struggle, sickness, sorrow, hustle and bustle, endless chase of money and vanity.

Fvck the Hell and Heaven theory, I don't believe in those middle eastern religious bullcraap. Once you die, you die and cease to exist.

I know I will sound like a fool to the lots of you, but fvck you if you, I dont give a damn. I have spit my truth.
Here lies raw truth!! Most times its too much to hold in.. Many wont understand.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Elidrisy20: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
I know say na woman cos am
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Orangebasket:
its not easy i am telling you.. You will not understand until you are truly in that position.. Its not a thing of big or small.. Its a state of mind where nothing means or makes sense to you anymore. You just want it all to end..its a bad place.. Pray never to be there!
I've been there before bro, infact an average Nigerian is depressed , but even at that suicide has never crossed my mind,this Life wey dey sweet like sugar na him I go come kill my self(e no even dey possible sef), once there is life, there Is still hope
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Ollie2103: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
saasala:
The death is only painful to his family members but to him, he has found bliss.

There is nothing in this world. The fact that we will all die has made everything worthless and meaningless.

If not for the family one is leaving behind who will mourn after one's death, suicide is a beautiful thing. The best way to escape from this useless world of struggle, sickness, sorrow, hustle and bustle, endless chase of money and vanity.

Fvck the Hell and Heaven theory, I don't believe in those middle eastern religious bullcraap. Once you die, you die and cease to exist.

I know I will sound like a fool to the lots of you, but fvck you if you, I dont give a damn. I have spit my truth.
You sound like a smart man

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by omowumi9: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Omo tanbawi tounwarunki, osetan ati parun.

saasala:

Ounshiere ni? Aye e ma baje ni. Eleeribu
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Gfskw: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jesus
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Babastrong(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
One of the reasons i don't befriend INTROVERTS. They're too calm, quiet for my liking.
anyway rest in peace.
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by rick1dude(f): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hey there, are you bored? Thinking of what to do? Why not check out TENET-TV?
Enjoy Relationship tips � airtime *giveaways� Advertisement‼️ conspiracy theories,scary threads�,Hilarious videos�, promotions‼️, funny � memes and many more all on your whatsapp status!!!..... you wouldn't want to miss out. Cmon click on the link below and be part of the fun

https:///32uys4tu
Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Orangebasket: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I've been there before bro, infact an average Nigerian is depressed , but even at that suicide has never crossed my mind,this Life wey dey sweet like sugar na him I go come kill my self(e no even dey possible sef), once there is life, there Is still hope
Bro i can categorically tell you that those moments were moments of sadness.. Not depression... If real depression sets in.. Nothing..i mean..not even the air you breathe will mean anything to you!!

It takes miracle..counselling and genuine love from loved ones to pull one out.. You wont understand sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / See The Evil Happening In Uniport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.