Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold (2426 Views)

Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi / Leaked Sex Tape Of Tems With Drake / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by Hackportal(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Four years after their relationship crashed, singer Tems alleged ex-boyfriend, Dubby has articulated his biggest mistake.

He made this utterance when a conversation about some female housemates popped up.

During a question and answer session with his fans, Dubby was asked the mistake he made that he would like to change and he revealed that he cheated on Tems with her best friend in 2017.

According to him, he never knew the worth of his gold until he lost it. His disclosure was met with backlash by Instagram users who are of the view that he has come out to speak because Tems is a better person today.

Read More on this Gist below;

https://loadedpulse.com/i-cheated-on-tems-with-her-friend-in-2017-i-never-knew-the-worth-of-my-gold-alleged-ex-lover-dubby/

Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by Romanoff(f): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
It takes a different level of honesty to admit that you lost a good one.

Go and sin no more.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by Goldbw122(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ok
Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by fati2001(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
K

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by insidelife22(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
e no concern me. bitches come and bitches go.
Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by dudusky007(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ode
Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by Mbataku96(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
To say she no com blow now, how you for no say she be gold, f**king f**k boy

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by CeoNews(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2021

Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by slimjohn2k5: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
She should thank you for cheating because na wetin make her blow.

Sometimes some things happen for better things to come

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hackportal:
Four years after their relationship crashed, singer Tems alleged ex-boyfriend, Dubby has articulated his biggest mistake.

He made this utterance when a conversation about some female housemates popped up.

During a question and answer session with his fans, Dubby was asked the mistake he made that he would like to change and he revealed that he cheated on Tems with her best friend in 2017.

According to him, he never knew the worth of his gold until he lost it. His disclosure was met with backlash by Instagram users who are of the view that he has come out to speak because Tems is a better person today.

https://loadedpulse.com/i-cheated-on-tems-with-her-friend-in-2017-i-never-knew-the-worth-of-my-gold-alleged-ex-lover-dubby/

Now you've learned your lesson, just know that there is more gold out there. No need crying over spilled milk.
Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by Amarisco(f): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
LMAOOOOOOOOO

Na en write d question for himself grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by humilitypays(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Clear sign of a male gold digger making attempt on a failed come back.

Lazy boy go and hustle and stop daydreaming

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lols...low budget omalay. werey just wan trend by force cheesy
Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by princeabdul(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hackportal:

soldier go soldier come. you're actually crying about it now because she's made, move on man
Re: I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lols...low budget omalay. werey just wan trend by force cheesy
See as you de display you ignorance for public, na where dem write Omah Lay? abeg be mindful of the people you call low budget.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Lady Gaga Performs Completely Naked At London Show / Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US / GOSSIP; Ti's Wife Tameka 'tiny' Harris Shows Off Her "Amazing" New Eye Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.