Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage (4311 Views)

Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by JovialJune(f): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
silibaba:
smiley

Oga, you just shows that of non disclosure, what of sponsored?

And in the court of law, is it words of mouth you'd present as your evidence?

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sigggy: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:

You guys have a special problem with yourself sha, every female who counter.your yeye point must be a feminist, does that even make.sense?

You are really funny, you expect me to say I'll tell my brother to forcefully marry a lady not interested in him anymore? I'll never do that, he should have prepared his mind for certain eventualities if at the end it doesn't come through, he wasn't forced to spend on her in the first place, and there wasn't a written agreement, but then, my brother can't be that stupid to fund a lady's education

One day you will all learn, little by little, it is the same men that will come and cry that their wife is cheating, or there is domestic violence, or she isn't respectful and submissive, when asked of the foundational root cause, they will shamefully keep quiet, they won't tell us they forced her to marry them, eishhhh......

I am happy you use the word "stupid"... You actually do agree spending on a woman is "stupid". God bless you for that one.

Then secondly, how many agreement between you and your boyfriend are written Give me an example of when you and your guy (if you ever have) have signed any written agreement on a deal you made. Cos now you are trying to form Madam Legal

Then lastly, I am not saying she must marry someone she doesn't love, but then since you feel you can't marry him. Not because he's bad, nor infidelity nor wicked, just because he's "local", then pay back all his money. P for period!!

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Ishilove: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fake story.

For the sake of posting, all I will say is... "bitch pay him his money. Unfortunate human being like you."
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by JovialJune(f): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sigggy:

I am happy you use the word "stupid"... You actually do agree spending on a woman is "stupid". God bless you for that one.

Then secondly, how many agreement between you and your boyfriend are written Give me an example of when you and your guy (if you ever have) have signed any written agreement on a deal you made. Cos now you are trying to form Madam Legal

Then lastly, I am not saying she must marry someone she doesn't love, but then since you feel you can't marry him. Not because he's bad, nor infidelity nor wicked, just because he's "local", then pay back all his money. P for period!!

grin Sigggy, of course I know it is very bad, I'll never advice anyone man or woman to invest in their gf or bf, it always end badly

But you do know men aren't the only gender funding their gf right? I personally have a lady friend that sponsored her so called bf abroad, he got there and blocked her everywhere, she has been crying since then, we all adviced against doing such but she didn't listen, now she has counted her losses and moved on, should we also say my friends bf sees her as local because e dey U.S?

The man in the Op should also count his losses and move on.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Londonboyrep(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
I’m a guy and this makes no sense. You simply cannot put monetary value on a relationship. So the guy wants a refund for the money he spent during the relationship but what about the benefits he enjoyed too sex included? Afterall if he was sleeping with prostitutes all the time he slept with her it would have cost him some money too? Guy was stupid no doubt but there’s no case here. The guy should just move on and let karma do its work.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Samfloxin(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
If a woman ever tries that shit with me, she may end up in six feet.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by princeabdul(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
A young lady has cried out for help after her boyfriend who sponsored her education demanded a refund of every dime he spent on her after she turned down his marriage proposal.

The young lady who opened up on dating him for about 12 years, right from when she was only 19 years old, disclosed that she turned down his proposal because according to her he’s not educated and a local champion.

She also stated that owing to her level of exposure, she won’t welcome such a man to be the father of her kids.

Consequently, the man in question has requested that she pays him for all the expenses he has made for her sake ever since they started dating.

In a photo released by [url][/url], she wrote:

“I and this guy started dating 12 years ago when I was 19, saw I was 19, saw me through WAEC and university. Well, we planned to marry but I told him it has to be after my University because the reason he’s training me is because I have accepted to marry him. Life happened and I’m not more interested. He’s not educated and a local champion…”

https:///lady-to-pay-every-dime-spent-to-sponsor-her-education-after-she-refused-marriage/
shows how much of a wretched human she's
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by womenareapess: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Stay away from Nigeria women ya guys won't hear undecided

Stay away from those self entitlement piece of black shiiits
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:
She owes him nothing, there was no written agreement whatsoever to prove it just words of mouth, nobody put a gun to his head to fund her education.
Just take a look at what you typed Miss big c***, what if something like this happened to your brother, would you say the same thing? mind what you type online.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by yuping(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
No free things even in freetown.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ishilove:
Fake story.

For the sake of posting, all I will say is... "bitch pay him his money. Unfortunate human being like you."
grin
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by JovialJune(f): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Just take a look at what you typed Miss big c***, what if something like this happened to your brother, would you say the same thing? mind what you type online.

Read further, I cannot explain myself twice.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sigggy: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
womenareapess:
Stay away from Nigeria women ya guys won't hear undecided

Stay away from those self entitlement piece of black shirts

What's your username saying?? Women are Apes?
Hahahaahaaa grin grin
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by HRMK: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
what is her cry all abt?she knew he was uneducated when collecting her money!in my own opinion,only a stupid man wuld spend his money on a gfrd!BI EBITI KO BA PA EKU,DANDAN NI KI O MU EYIN FUN ELEYIN!!
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sigggy: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
HRMK:
what is her cry all abt?she knew he was uneducated when collecting her money!in my own opinion,only a stupid man wuld spend his money on a gfrd!BI EBITI KO BA PA EKU,DANDAN NI KI O MU EYIN FUN ELEYIN!!

The elders have spoken!!

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ofadaman:
His loss, she can go to court and win, if the man persist he would be jailed.

wonder why people are angry at her, it's not her fault even if she gets married to him, she could still file for a divorce and claim more of his wealth, not to talk of when the marriage is even yet to kick off. He should count his losses and move on.
Some yahoo boiz go even dey online dey attack her, as if it's not the same thing they did to make their bread, everybody na thief, just find your next mugu cash out and move on.

You think this is America?
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol.... I believe the lady should keep to her promise as the man has kept his own part of the bargain.

According to the lady their relationship was on a mutual consent. Which is I will sponsor you to school and you will pay me back by marrying me. Things like this ought not to be hard. If she know that she is not more interested then she should pay up every single Kobo the man spent on her. By paying up it means that she still have some iota of integrity in her. I don't like people going back in their words when you give your word you stand by it. It's an honourable thing.
You are awesome. You deserve the minister of justice of this country. grin
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by bukatyne(f): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol.... I believe the lady should keep to her promise as the man has kept his own part of the bargain.

According to the lady their relationship was on a mutual consent. Which is I will sponsor you to school and you will pay me back by marrying me. Things like this ought not to be hard. If she know that she is not more interested then she should pay up every single Kobo the man spent on her. By paying up it means that she still have some iota of integrity in her. I don't like people going back in their words when you give your word you stand by it. It's an honourable thing.

If the man forces her to marry him, he would not enjoy the marriage and just torture himself.

I don't even know the solution to this mess. Even if the girl gives him her fees in two fold, it still cannot heal the pain in his heart.

It is well.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ishilove:
Fake story.

Why do you think it's fake?

I know someone it happened to (I knew the lady involved, she married someone else. Ex was a truck driver.)
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by meshclayy: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:

Yen yen yen cry me an ocean, there are cases of men swindling women of their hard earned money from time immemorial, tell me which of them ever repaid back? Instead the men will run away, and take pride in boasting about it, or you think these things happen to only men

Will u keep quiet
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by LutanFyah: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:
She owes him nothing, there was no written agreement whatsoever to prove it just words of mouth, nobody put a gun to his head to fund her education.
If you passed through the four walls of a school and still typed this dogshit, your education is really a waste.

For your information, agreement must not be written to be binding on the parties involved.
Oral agreement is very much binding on parties involved and admissible in court.

Stop disgracing yourself and your school.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by LutanFyah: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Londonboyrep:
I’m a guy and this makes no sense. You simply cannot put monetary value on a relationship. So the guy wants a refund for the money he spent during the relationship but what about the benefits he enjoyed too sex included? Afterall if he was sleeping with prostitutes all the time he slept with her it would have cost him some money too? Guy was stupid no doubt but there’s no case here. The guy should just move on and let karma do its work.
Please, think before spewing rubbish on the internet.

Sex is enjoyed by both parties.

There's a subsisting agreement between both parties.

The lady didn't present as a prostitute in lieu of agreeing to his terms.

Karma is for weaklings,there's a reason we have the courts.

If,you know your right, you'd know that sending a girl "transport money " to come see you,she takes your money and doesn't show up is a criminal offence,talk more of paying school fees with the agreement to marry.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by JovialJune(f): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
[s]
LutanFyah:
If you passed through the four walls of a school and still typed this dogshit, your education is really a waste.

For your information, agreement must not be written to be binding on the parties involved.
Oral agreement is very much binding on parties involved and admissible in court.

Stop disgracing yourself and your school.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by LutanFyah: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ishilove:
Fake story.

I've seen three cases like this.

It's not fake, just that you've not seen it happen.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by LutanFyah: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]
Counter my points with valid arguments and not being stvpid.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by JovialJune(f): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
[s]
LutanFyah:
Counter my points with valid arguments and not being stvpid.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Akporo1234: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
@fynestboi @lalasticlala @MYND44 @OAM4J
Coman see thread ooo
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by JubrinElSudan: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Inasmuch as it's a fake gist but the refund should be with the current value of the fees not the old value. As in if Waec fee was 2k when he paid it for her and Waec fee is now 3k, she wil pay 3k. If her first year fee was 100k and current first year fee is 250k, she will pay 250k
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by ruggedtimi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol baba thought he was investing into crypto. grin grin
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by kepstone: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
I have been there before. I know how it feels. I spent money on my ex fiance not know all this while she never had plans to marry me. I paid school fees, did alot for the family yet she was using me for catching cruise. I went to God in prayers it was revealed to me Sha never had plans to marry me and was seeing someone else. I left her counted my loss and moved on. I have a female friend who loves me die and collects money from her boyfriend to spend on me. I noticed I stopped collecting anything from her.We got into a relationship into relationship for a time because the boyfriend was seriously misbehaving and they broke up. In other to get her back he bought a phone of 180k for her. I noticed the girl started misbehaving around me I dumped her in my mind, the guy is sponsoring her in a school and the girl told me she does not have plans to marry him. She infactically told me to marry her she likes me.. BLA BLA.. I like her too.. but I told her I can't let her go and marry her boyfriend, I have been there I can't be wicked and heartless let her learn to love him. Guyz the truth is money can't buy a woman's genuine heart and love. When a woman loves you, she loves you genuinely beyond money. I am very careful now with spending money on a girl I will never sponsor any Nigerian girl to school never except you are less privilege. My ex told me something that entered me seriously... It taught me a lesson of a life time. May God not give me a son that will waste his resources spending on a girl in the name of marriage agreement.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by splendor00000: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
My beautiful Neighbor. [Poco lee #comotbodyjoor Challenge]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hcAktO255w
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Koko0: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Lol baba thought he was investing into crypto. grin grin
Please, how do I use the green emojis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Unilorin On-line Registration / Is Geology The Toughest Course To Study In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.