Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) (36483 Views)

Charly Boy Wants Uche Ogbodo To Do Nude Photoshoot To 'Pepper Dem' / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2021
U just wan show us ur Brest shocked

ebukajay184:
Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo has advised women to breastfeed their babies and not their men, IgbereTV reports.

Uche who welcomed her daughter some months ago, shared the advice as she posted a photo of herself breastfeeding her baby.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS1xtGysEu3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Alaganature09:

Point of corrections you can't breastfeed your man he's only sucking your breast without anything coming out from it

Lol
I'm not a kiddo cheesy
I know ryt grin
Shebi breast dey enter mouth so?
All of them are breastfeeding grin grin

Beside, some men loves the taste of the breast milk too lol cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Alaganature09(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol
I'm not a kiddo cheesy
I know ryt grin
Shebi breast dey enter mouth so?
All of them are breastfeeding grin grin

Beside, some men loves the taste of the breast milk too lol cheesy

Probably your boyfriend...cos me no fit taste that milk
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2021
Foolish boy
Fahdiga:
I shudder. Even an Olosho has an opinion. Truly we are in the end times
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Faiththatworks:
But someone gave an opinion the other day asking men to suck their wives breast,anyways for those who have tasted breast milk it's probably one of the most tasteless liquid in the world.
I'm sure the babies who suck it don't know what real milk tastes like,so they have no choice but to feed on it.
Breast milk only tastes sweet in the mouth of infants,any man who loves breast milk should have his mouth examined.

VERY TASTELESS SOMETHING
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
maureensylvia:
Lol
What's wrong if I breastfeed my man grin
U no the hear word ?
Stop breastfeeding us.
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Alaganature09:

Probably your boyfriend...cos me no fit taste that milk

Hehehe my husband loves it grin cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Akuruoulo:

U no the hear word ?
Stop breastfeeding us.

Hahahaha as I come like to they breastfeed my husband and he com dey enjoy am nko cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo has advised women to breastfeed their babies and not their men, IgbereTV reports.

Uche who welcomed her daughter some months ago, shared the advice as she posted a photo of herself breastfeeding her baby.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS1xtGysEu3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Awwwwn, they look so enviable... i the pray for the day when i go finally breastfeed my Adeshola too.
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Alaganature09(m): 3:19am On Aug 24, 2021
maureensylvia:

Hehehe my husband loves it grin cheesy

Chai your husband dey try oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2021
maureensylvia:

Hahahaha as I come like to they breastfeed my husband and he com dey enjoy am nko cheesy cheesy
ENJOY AM ?
Madam he is deceiving you oh. That is tasteless

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Akuruoulo:

ENJOY AM ?
Madam he is deceiving you oh. That is tasteless

Nnaa mehnn
Breast dey, breast dey
You can't compare breast milk tastes as it varies cheesy
Some tastes like honey
Some tastes like soured palmwine grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
maureensylvia:

Nnaa mehnn
Breast dey, breast dey
You can't compare breast milk tastes as it varies cheesy
Some tastes like honey
Some tastes like soured palmwine grin cheesy cheesy
And I don't even like honey.
It tastes like honey in kids mouth while it tastes soured in men's mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) / Bambam Rocks Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.