Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? (1919 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by JONSYN7154: 1:48am On Aug 22, 2021
The rate at which married women cheats these days is so alarming. What's happening?

Two married women were caught cheating few days apart in the same area.
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2021
They are insatiable souls

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by SportsHD: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2021
Rhetorical question
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by verybadmouth(m): 2:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Because they are mostly insatiable.
Most women especially married ones don't know how to control their appetite for food, gifts, money, etc. Especially from strangers.
Women don't know how to say NO when they need to.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by Testate(m): 3:10am On Aug 22, 2021
Because they have asewo blood flowing in their veins

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by Avviala: 3:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Why do men cheat ?

It isn't really about gender, op. But you want women to be degraded and so therefore women are singled out.

Cheats cheat because they want to and can't be committed or satisfied with being with one person.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by efficiencie(m): 4:32am On Aug 22, 2021
JONSYN7154:

The rate at which married women cheats these days is so alarming. What's happening?

Well because cheating is fun...no amount of satiation can quell the hunger to cheat. The person who is about to cheat will almost always say to himself/herself that "stolen waters are sweet and bread eaten in secret is pleasant"! No amount of threat of retribution, gifts and appeasement will dissuade a cheat. However as soon as the deed is done and the cheat is caught it seems whatever motivation for cheating vanishes in an instant...almost like there is a force dedicated to inspiring people to cheat irrespective of their external circumstances! Cheating is a sin and like all sins is an act inspired by demons and when demons are at work, nothing humans do make any sense! Be not deceived. Some say people cheat because their spouses are poor. That's false. A cheat will ultimately cheat irrespective of the circumstances. Some say people cheat because their partners are not good in bed. That's false. A cheat will jump in bed with a smaller sized man if the bigger sized man is not available. Some say people cheat because their partners are their source of depression. That's false. Even in so called happy marriages men and women still cheat! Cheating is predicated on the fallen nature of man. Cheating is a disease of the soul...and only the regenerated soul that bears the fruit of faithfulness can live above the desire to cheat!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by socialmediaman: 4:33am On Aug 22, 2021
It didn’t start “these days”. Social media and technology only gave it more publicity. Besides, Nigerian women are the most unfaithful wives in the world according to this report below:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nigerian-women-unfaithful-wives-world/amp/
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by WoundedLamb: 4:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Lmao... Nigerian men can be funny.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by libertyfather(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Whatsap and Facebook are the major connection
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by chiommy123(f): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2021
I think its because their husband's rub it on their faces. Like he goes out behaves anyhow and you try to complain, he shuts you up. What other option do you have than to balance the equation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by RightToReject(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Not all married women cheat. The ones that cheat, however, who, of course, are in the majority, two of the recurring factors I have observed as the cause is greed on their part and thoughtlessness of the part of their husbands.

The bitter truth is that as an established man, your presentation, promise/words of mouth, and business card will cause all of them that cheat, regardless of their social stratum, to organize a meeting with you in a secret location and open their legs for you without stressing yourself.

Most men aren't better anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by greenie77: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2021
They are "balancing" the equation! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by frozen70(f): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2021
JONSYN7154:

In as much as I don't support such, definitely there must be a reason for that

Probably they are not sexualy satisfied in their marriage

To me, money is not the only reason women flirts love making remains the major problem

If you are not giving it to her rightly, she will get it elsewhere

If it's money, she can work and Make the money herself but if it's sexual needs she can't help herself

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by frozen70(f): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2021
chiommy123:
I think its because their husband's rub it on their faces. Like he goes out behaves anyhow and you try to complain, he shuts you up. What other option do you have than to balance the equation?

That's true
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by frozen70(f): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2021
greenie77:
They are "balancing" the equation! cheesy cheesy

Exactly
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by JONSYN7154: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2021
frozen70:

To me, money is not the only reason women flirts love making remains the major problem

If it's money, she can work and Make the money herself but if it's sexual needs she can't help herself
my dear, these ladies their husbands are rich and young. They lack nothing.

That's why it baffles everybody what pushes them into it.
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by greenie77: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2021
JONSYN7154:

If they "lack nothing" why do they seek "something" outside their marriage?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by JONSYN7154: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2021
greenie77:

If they "lack nothing" why do they seek "something" outside their marriage?
that's why it baffles everybody
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by greenie77: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2021
JONSYN7154:
that's why it baffles everybody

When these women sit down to share with someone who they sense is non-judgemental, then that "something" would be known. For some it is not just about the sex but the feel of momentary "escape".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by SeaTrade(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Have one on my case ATM,
Very pretty,looks young and a cool personality,
It's a tempting offer really,but when I think of the repercussion in it(like the husband coming after me if/when he finds out) makes me restrain myself all the time.
Have her numbers that I don't call,WhatsApp that I don't chat,etc...
Just business and greetings na wetin hold us.
Marriage is beginning to look like an institution with a lot of false foundations as the day goes by,
A lot of issues mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by frozen70(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2021
JONSYN7154:

Chai, probably they want to do what their men does, changing tastes
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by JONSYN7154: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2021
frozen70:

Chai, probably they want to do what their the men does, changing tastes
am telling you.
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by silibaba: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=frozen70 post=105050812]

If it's money, she can work and Make the money herself [b]but if it's sexual needs she can't help herself [[/b]vibrator nko?/quote]
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by initiate: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
JONSYN7154:

im sure they are yoruba
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by greenie77: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
initiate:

im sure they are yoruba

In your mind, no woman from your community nor tribe has ever committed adultery.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by JONSYN7154: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
initiate:

im sure they are yoruba
Why do you say they are Yoruba? Cheating cut across every tribe, race and language.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by Thebraveman: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
@Op why can't you mind your business and leave them alone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by JONSYN7154: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Thebraveman:
@Op why can't you mind your business and leave them alone.
can I ask you?
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by ImaIma1(f): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
I don't think it was this much of an issue when men were cheating hopelessly and being proud of it.

Now that women have followed the same path, we will not heard word on the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?? by Vision101(m): 5:15am On Aug 23, 2021
@greenie77
They are "balancing" the equation!

@me
You no go Church today? I'm asking because of the time you typed. Happy Sunday!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Banana I Bought #150. How Much Will This Banana Cost In Your Area? / Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? / Nigerian Men Feel Intimidate -i Divorced Camerounian Hubby To Marry A Nigerian,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.