Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke (64786 Views)

Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido / Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by deltateam: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Ever8090:
That Sharon is not bad...at all.....

Risky risky your body risky.

1 Like

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Gistlobby: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Is phyno sick?...

I noticed same.
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by xakaoggy: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2021
What is wrong with phyno oo
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2021
After Pumping & Dumping Chioma undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Amanda4life: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2021
ANOTHER CHEF LOADING
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Tranquility2345: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright ...

Double your huzzle....work smart with sense

That is all

You wey know the secret, money don locate you

1 Like

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Baba God answer my call as you answer Obi Cubana call...
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2021
Big boy doings
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Solatium(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2021
tillaman:
Obi Cubana answer my call Oga

If he come take you renew nkọ?
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Dagger111(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2021
Ever8090:

Me self go like puck am.
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Ever8090:

Forget the money, you can do better.
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Rickylambert: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Gistlobby:

I noticed same.
No!
He’s that way
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by fuck419: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2021
I don't trust Sharon with Davido.
Guy wey dey always high.

This life no balance o, after Davido announce him 30Billion, Obi go use the 30Billion money do burial ceremony.

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Flamees(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Good for em.

Just thinking how this ll increase my account balance undecided
Sm

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2021
Do this guy's them rest at all?
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by tillaman(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2021
Solatium:

If he come take you renew nkọ?
50:50 life na dice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by MrHealth(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2021
Obi Cubana o.

The way he now trends these days.

Anyways, if you or anyone you know have been Swallowing Drugs, Medication And Pills Daily and for years now, I need you to stop that immediately.

Your body is not made of Drugs, Pills And Medicine. No!!!
Your body is made up of Cells not Drugs.

I have a permanent solution for you on my profile. I have written a thread that will save your soul.

1 Like

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Bmaster(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Why ain't nobody talking 'bout phyno.

1 Like

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Jsucre(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2021
How much is the net of this Obi?
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Femeto: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Davido done dey enter Delta airline back don't let them fool you with all the private jet shit.
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Is phyno sick?...
Excessive drugs and smoking.
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by gbolswag(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Their business...me I never chop this morning
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by matm: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Wawelexy:
Is that sharon married? Asking for myself......

No she is not.Write and foward your application with three referees and get ready for ur interview soon.
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Eriokanmi: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Africana1123:
30bg family.. I don’t know why this guy always give me joy ...001
Like for Davido share for obi cubana
You can't hear of any news about Davido without smiling, at least. Despite the guy's way of life, he's loved by many. Amazing!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by matm: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2021
Wawelexy:

No she is not.Write and foward your application with three referees to her and get ready for ur interview soon.
Application shld be sent to sharon7@yahoo.mailng.com

1 Like

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by matm: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2021
Wawelexy:

No she is not.Write and foward your application with three referees to her and get ready for ur interview soon

1 Like

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Ikpeyi: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
OK...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by HeadNigga: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Is phyno sick?...
he has always been skinny. His hair(dada) looks unkempt in the picture plus he isn't sitting comfortably when he posed for the camera. Bro, phyno no be small boy so don't expect him to look like Rema or omar lay....check...football age 34, real age 42

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.