Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,496 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke (64943 Views)

Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido / Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
i don dey toast her since for her dm on Instagram, she dey blush sometimes. She go soon gree for me make i chop adeleke pvssy and money

I specialize in coaching guys how to woo billionaire/top echelon men daughters.
It's very easy to get them to fall for you even with 1k in your account and of course enough packaging while maintaining your real sef.

By-passing their protocols to get them is the real work.
FYI there's 75% chance you are only chatting with her manager/pa
Pm me for more

2 Likes

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by moneyissweet(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2021
Not really,but it will motivate you to double your hustle.celebrate the success of others, your own may be around the corner.

Ahmed0336:
Good for em.

Just thinking how this ll increase my account balance undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2021
OBO
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Wawelexy(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2021
matm:

No she is not.Write and foward your application with three referees to her and get ready for ur interview soon.
Application shld be sent to sharon7@yahoo.mailng.com
.............is marraige a job?
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Realmi: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2021
Slurity:
Suddenly, Obi cabana now everywhere on news And social media after his mum burial
I dey tell u oo....someone that was on a low key before
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Bighenzzy(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by abumoney(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2021
This davido sister go fit me o
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by bewla(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Ever8090:
That Sharon is not bad...at all.....
let's go hunting
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Honeylaz(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Are you looking for a professional and competent photographer within Ibadan?? Seek no further. Get your dream photography Now!!! We capture it all. We're always available for your events such as, Wedding, Church/Mosque service coverage, Naming ceremony, Burial, Corporate, Birthday shoot, etc. Book an appointment with us today.
Call or Watsapp: 08101851156.

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by BeardedMeat(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2021
insidelife22:
Every Body sing After me...
Ndi Kwanducter,ndi Arabanko

Ndi Dariver,ndi Arabanko

Ndi High way,ndi arabanko

ha na ndi Cubana,ndi Arabanko.
Keke Napepe Arabanko! grin
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Lordnewton1(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2021
God When sad
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by nairamaniac: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2021
cry
Sirmuel1:
No one is talking about how to run away from Nigeria? Are we comfortable staying here?
Ahhaahaahahj
Hahahahahaha
Ahahhahahaajaj

U make sense, I swear!

Well, why talk about it, when most of us don't have the means to runaway?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by wisdomkid: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Good for em.

Just thinking how this ll increase my account balance undecided

Which is why you clicked on the thread and STILL Comment. THE time you used in opening this thread, commenting... by now, you for done use am make atleast, 100 Naira doing something meaningful.
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by FreeIgboho: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2021
Slurity:
Suddenly, Obi cabana now everywhere on news And social media after his mum burial

That guy will be president of this country one day

#ObiCubana for president

He understands the country from ground up, he is fully homegrown not with one foot abroad, plus he is a fresh face not another recycled looting poitician, and
he studied political science!

** Obi Cubana, if you run, run for president NOT governor. Remember Trump would have been laughed out of state if he had run for governor, yet he won the presudency! You have a chance. The youth will stand behind you!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by seyz91(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2021
cheesy
WowSweetGuy:
i don dey toast her since for her dm on Instagram, she dey blush sometimes. She go soon gree for me make i chop adeleke pvssy and money

1 Like

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by FreeIgboho: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2021
WowSweetGuy:

And what will your broke, lazy ass be bringing to the table?
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by ultimateprof: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
I love Obicubana, I like Davido and as for Sharon I do not know!

Very soon people will sing my praises far beyond Obicubana own!

Like for Obicubana, share for Davido!

1 Like

Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by zombieHUNTER: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
HeadNigga:
he has always been skinny. His hair(dada) looks unkempt in the picture plus he isn't sitting comfortably when he posed for the camera. Bro, phyno no be small boy so don't expect him to look like Rema or omar lay....check...football age 34, real age 42

Alright but I don't think He's up to 42...
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Slurity:
So wat u sayin? grin
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by hotseat: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
The Cubanistan himself!
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by lomprico(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Davido and his sister parties with Obi Cubana!

English undecided
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Meedon: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Phyno
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Atom007(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sirmuel1:
No one is talking about how to run away from Nigeria? Are we comfortable staying here?

I wonder o
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by AGBOKOJO(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Kaycee9242(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Is phyno sick?...

Exactly my thought, d guy looks very sick
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by armadeo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
insidelife22:
Every Body sing After me...
Ndi Kwanducter,ndi Arabanko

Ndi Dariver,ndi Arabanko

Ndi High way,ndi arabanko

ha na ndi Cubana,ndi Arabanko.

This dancing guy has gone into oblivion. Even cubana will beat him for election in edo state .
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Aboguede(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Group of drug addicts

Abeg some body should advise phyno na

Which kin swag em Dey since em broke to zero shocked
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Sirmuel1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
nairamaniac:
cry
Ahhaahaahahj
Hahahahahaha
Ahahhahahaajaj

U make sense, I swear!

Well, why talk about it, when most of us don't have the means to runaway?

Na the funds dey stop many People sha. I agree with you.
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Gfskw: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Good
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by Emperor5(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
How does this become news..... someone can not party in peace
Re: Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke by nairamaniac: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Na the funds dey stop many People sha. I agree with you.

I swear down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colin Farrell Vs Brad Pitt / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.