Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID (31580 Views)

OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / BREAKING: Rev. Jesse Jackson Gets Better, Transferred To Rehab Facillty / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Ukpaka: 4:27am On Aug 22, 2021
(CNN)Rev. Jesse Jackson and his wife are both hospitalized after testing positive for Covid-19.

"Doctors are currently monitoring the condition of both," the Rainbow PUSH Coalition (RPC) said in a statement Saturday. "Anyone who has been around either of them for the last five or six days should follow the CDC guidelines."

RPC is a Chicago-based international human and civil rights organization founded by Jackson, according to its website.

Jackson, 79, and his wife, Jacqueline Jackson, 77, are currently at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, the statement said.

Jackson received his first Covid-19 vaccine dose in January at an event to promote African American confidence in vaccinations, according to a statement at the time from RPC.

Due to the more dangerous nature of the Delta variant, breakthrough infections for those who are vaccinated have been reported, largely among those who are older or immunocompromised.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/21/us/rev-jesse-jackson-wife-hospitalized-coronavirus/index.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Tony3245(m): 4:37am On Aug 22, 2021
I know of a friend who recently died of covid. Too pathetic

Kindly check my signature

28 Likes

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:56am On Aug 22, 2021
I still meet someone yesterday who said Covid-19 isn't real. If you're in this category of unbelievers, you're a synonym for dumbness.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Racoon(m): 5:37am On Aug 22, 2021
They fought for the good cause of humanity.God heal and restore them to sound health in Jesus name.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by OLORIPAPA: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Jesse Jackson is a symbol of BLACK struggle,I pray he defeats COVID19.My prayers with you Pa...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by AntiChristian: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2021
Is COVID-19 vaccine no more 666?

5 Likes

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by CodeTemplar: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2021
God is their ultimate healer.

7 Likes

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by slawormiir: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Quick recovery ...
TheGiftedOne:
I still meet someone yesterday who said Covid-19 isn't real. If you're in this category of unbelievers, you're a synonym for dumbness.
They should be awarded two medals for their stupidity
Medals of stupidity

The first medal should be given for being stupid
And the second medal should be added to it incase they lose the first medal

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Kingcalls: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Tony3245:
I know of a friend who recently died of covid. Too pathetic

Me too

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by NwaNimo1(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Due to the more dangerous nature of the Delta variant, breakthrough infections for those who are vaccinated have been reported, largely among those who are older or immunocompromised.

[img]https://media1./images/9d8f0d7eba2e89badcc6aa735e259431/tenor.gif?itemid=21258578[/img]

1 Like

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Ancecoker(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
angry
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by ODJ124(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
sad

I see Her recovering soonest.... That's what have seen..

Thread seen..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Ayo2004: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
Ancecoker:
angry
And yet dem go dey preach prayer and faith but their own turn,they run to hospitals angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Ancecoker(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by filleSouriante(f): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
I had covid symptoms some days back too...I'm not sure it has gone fully especially the smell thingy but i think I'm fine. Covid is real

6 Likes

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by phemmyfour: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
They are many here ....lack of knowledge kills faster than covid

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:
Is COVID-19 vaccine no more 666?

Not all religious people beleive in that conspiracy things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Harrykn: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Covid can’t touch men of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Patrioticman007(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2021
After preaching against it, wonders never end.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Righteousness2(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Jackson received his first Covid-19 vaccine dose in January at an event to promote African American confidence in vaccinations, according to a statement at the time from RPC

So after receiving the jab he still gets infected with the Virus . So many others have Died or tested positive after being double jabbed.
So what is the effect of the jab?

Whoever wanna take, that's your problem.

As for me, I choose to Fully trust GOD in these Crazy Endtimes. I am Vaccinated fully in the Blood of JESUS.
No Matter what is happening on Earth , I am never ever for the Jab.

I rather Die and Depart this Earth than take this jab

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by psalmz(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2021
I think I had it,could not smell nor taste,felt dizziness,but glory be to God I recovered,I used vitamin c n lots of lime

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Thank God he has taken the vaccine. Glory..

They will come out of this brutal delta version. If you like still dey carry rumor around that it 666. And don't go save your life. You die of Covid-19, you die out of stu.pidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by humberjade: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2021
psalmz:
I think I had it,could not smell nor taste,felt dizziness,but glory be to God I recovered,I used vitamin c n lots of lime

Brother same here...mine was last year, in the thick of it all....it was scary...I suddenly couldn't breath for some minutes in the middle of the night...coupled with all those your symptoms....it was a crazy 2 weeks or there about.

Nah person wey never experience am go dey doubt am....the sh*t is very real and scary!!

11 Likes

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by HEAVEN4444: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2021
cheesy rainbow coalition covid
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by OfficialGaGa(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Covid and poverty which bad pass?? this life nor balance... u get money I get covid... u nor get money u still go get covid cheesy
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by money121(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by BigDawsNet: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by MufasaLion: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

Everyone can't be wise.
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2021
"...Due to the more dangerous nature of the Delta variant, breakthrough infections for those who are vaccinated have been reported, largely among those who are older or immuno-compromised."

Sigh... Y'all rushed out a vaccine which most of you swore on your lives would be the freedom from the virus, tactically compelling people to get jabbed, only to come up with the above trash! SMH!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by jireff: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Covid is real.. keep yourself safe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.