Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID (31569 Views)

OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / BREAKING: Rev. Jesse Jackson Gets Better, Transferred To Rehab Facillty / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
humberjade:

You are most welcome!

I am glad to know you defeated it....and happy you are trying to help another friend overcome it... your own experience and how you overcame it should be motivating for the sister in question. Depression is depression, whether Covid related or not, it is a silent killer...and should be tackled heads on.

Very loud conspiracy theorists are the reason people are not taking Covid seriously...all we can do is to sensitize people in our own little ways and hope it goes a long way.

And as for depression...a lot of people live in self-denial...while some are too spiritual, hence, they don't play their own part in overcoming it, instead, they leave it all to God....Heavens help those who help themselves.

It is well sis!

Exactly, Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Thanks a lot for this, really appreciate.

God bless you and have a fruitful week.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by humberjade: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Exactly, Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Thanks a lot for this, really appreciate.

God bless you and have a fruitful week.

My pleasure!

Amen...God bless you too...do have a fulfilling week
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
humberjade:

My pleasure!

Amen...God bless you too...do have a fulfilling week
Amennnnn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Truthwords: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nonsense
Ssssshhhhhh
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Truthwords:
ssssshhhhhh

Better stop filling your head with rubbish
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Eviana(f): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
yetmao:

Covid passed through Nigeria last year for a reason I don't know yet, we are naturally immune to the virus. Many people scaled thru it like normal malaria sickness

Perhaps the Lord showed great mercy on Nigeria knowing that, the country has enough problems to deal with and would be overwhelmed.

Was curious to know about your hypothesis that you guys are "naturally immune"? Could it be based on diet & (natural herbs/plants), weather, etc.
Not being rude, but I'd be curious to know...
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by AntiChristian: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
donbenie:
Where did he say that?

I never said he said it. Some Christians said it was. Just like 5G.
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by filleSouriante(f): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juoflife1:
Me too. Now I perceive a little when I put the thing close to my nose. Take vitamin C.

Thanks....will do just that
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by yetmao: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eviana:

Perhaps the Lord showed great mercy on Nigeria knowing that, the country has enough problems to deal with and would be overwhelmed.

Was curious to know about your hypothesis that you guys are "naturally immune"? Could it be based on diet & (natural herbs/plants), weather, etc.

i m also curious to know....Around that time, i got sick, i lost every sense of taste. (which i later knew to be a symptom of COVID) And we were lockdown, no medical service was available, the only medication i took is the local malaria concoction and paratamol
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Krismas(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
I still meet someone yesterday who said Covid-19 isn't real. If you're in this category of unbelievers, you're a synonym for dumbness.
coolStory. Jesse Jackson was vaccinated. Yet they say he has COVID! Scam
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Krismas(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eviana:

coolGod did not show mercy on India? What a partial god grin
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Eviana(f): 1:27am On Aug 23, 2021
yetmao:

i m also curious to know....Around that time, i got sick, i lost every sense of taste. (which i later knew to be a symptom of COVID) And we were lockdown, no medical service was available, the only medication i took is the local malaria concoction and paratamol

Thank God you got well.
What is in the malaria concoction if you don't mind me asking? Does it include plants like Moringa? Just curious.
Paratamol is an over-the-counter drug?
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Eviana(f): 1:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Krismas:
coolGod did not show mercy on India? What a partial god grin

Not saying that He didn't.
Not a partial God at all.
He died for you, me, India, Nigeria, The U.S., and every other country in this world.
Can you explain why Nigeria hasn't had the mass amount of deaths that were earlier predicted?
I'm very curious to know.
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Krismas(m): 1:54am On Aug 23, 2021
Eviana:

He died for you, me, India, Nigeria, The U.S., and every other country in this world.
Can you explain why Nigeria hasn't had the mass amount of deaths that were earlier predicted?

coolIts simple. COVID is an elaborate scam. Involving world governments, medics and press. The agenda is to thin out world population. In Nigeria, most people exist outside governmental medicare. They have more confidence in the Agbo seller than medics, consequently it’s been difficult to murder dem medically as u find in d west. Coupled with the fact that we already have insurgencies, kidnappers, bandits , herdsmen, Boko Haram and so on, cutting down the population, so the medics hasn’t had much to do in dat direction

1 Like

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Judybash93(m): 3:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

So after receiving the jab he still gets infected with the Virus . So many others have Died or tested positive after being double jabbed.
So what is the effect of the jab?

Whoever wanna take, that's your problem.

As for me, I choose to Fully trust GOD in these Crazy Endtimes. I am Vaccinated fully in the Blood of JESUS.
No Matter what is happening on Earth , I am never ever for the Jab.

I rather Die and Depart this Earth than take this jab

Don't worry!!! At least, all these kinds of posts will stop when you're gone. You won't be missed

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Judybash93(m): 3:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Eviana:

Research has showed that people with neanderthal genes are more prone to developing severe COVID-19 cases. The people of sub-saharan Africa do not carry those genes and are less prone to developing serious cases. It doesn't mean some wouldn't but the percentage is just lower when compared to people with neanderthal genes. The gene is called DPP4. You can check this info up on Google. It's all over the internet.
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Judybash93(m): 3:50am On Aug 23, 2021
yetmao:

You are in the lineage of the original homo sapiens!!! You're a lucky person.
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by ofiko123(m): 6:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Wishing them quick recovery from COVID-19..
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2021
Judybash93:

Research has showed that people with neanderthal genes are more prone to developing severe COVID-19 cases. The people of sub-saharan Africa do not carry those genes and are less prone to developing serious cases. It doesn't mean some wouldn't but the percentage is just lower when compared to people with neanderthal genes. The gene is called DPP4. You can check this info up on Google. It's all over the internet.
I am following India and Russia seriously. The percentage of people infected in Russia is crazy. Like maybe more than 1 out of 10. Many isolated themselves and treated fever also, but most especially what I noticed is fast treatment. Most said as soon as temp climbed up, they worked on keeping the temp low and took vitamins with some antibiotics. And they didn't get hooked. And the moment doctors realised zinc and vit C are two needed nutrients to combat it, most people started facing it at home without even knowing it was covid. Many Russians had fever during the period. And guess what? Most of most of them who suffered such feverish condition tested the number of antigens in their body to know if they should take the jab or not. Most who had fever presently have very high percentage. And when compared with those who had first jab vaccine only, they have more antigens. The mayor of Moscow first banned people without vaccine certs not to enter pubs, restaurants, etc. But people started showing him proofs that they have more antigens even than people who have taken the 2 doses of Sputnik V. That was how they cancelled the ban.

So, no one has concluded this theory of gene is the main reason. It is there, but no one is certain. Russians are afraid of malaria and they get knocked out easily also even more than the British.

There are many things I have noticed. I followed it bumper to bumper. But the truth is that immediate treatment of fever saves many. If you can keep the temperature down fast, bingo...esp if there is no serious diseases which will make your immume compromise. And for the fact that our local herbs can combat fever excellently, those stuff really worked. How many market women did you see in Covid-19 centers? Those ones that stay under sun from mornings till evenings and they know how to keep temp low fast. Dont mess up with them. They have more powerful herbal first aid treatment for high temp, fever, and malaria. I know the content of malaria and fever herbs, and I can tell you that they are fire....that stuff is magic.

Eviana, the mercy of God is the first. Dont mind that boy. I have my reasons for saying so.

Also, our local herbs help so much. For example...lemon grass is a common ingredient those market women use...and that is vitamin C. There is a powerful antiviral conc they prescribe too for terrible diseases. You know that viral diseases are strange...just like this covid. Even in livestock, they are bad...and there are two or three things used which are powerful. So, when they see after the second day temp isn't going down, they quickly add that to it too...and its viral infection they have commenced treating even without them knowing. They just call those things ...herbs for strange diseases.

Most who fell to covid allowed it to penetrate to their lungs. The first issue doctors battle with is keeping temp down. As long as temp is down, it cannot spread fast. And as long as you get it off the lungs, you will beat it faster than expected, it will just be like normal fever.

Then, the wicked came up with delta variant. Nothing is mutating in my opinion. I believe it is a deliberate act and the people developing these things focus on particular areas. They first focused on China, and then UK and the US. When they realised they have been beaten, they moved to India for delta variant. Take note that these places have high population.

Lagos is a target cos of high population in my opinion. This is where the mercy of God comes in. But they realised that it is not possible. It was to spread from Lagos to other West Africa but God arrested it. No matter what anyone says, we escaped it by the grace of God. Our prayers for Nigeria are too much. So, even the enemy is waging wars using corruption to destroy us, prayers are what are still holding us together. Whether people believe it or not, this is my view.

A nation with useless health care, neglected doctors, rubbish nurses, a terrible health minister (secretary), etc survived it. Even they looted all the covid funds awarded us. Yet, we hardly have a poor person in the hospital with covid. I did not hear or read of a single case where any market woman was/is hospitalized cos of covid. But ask them, they will tell you the fever out then was just too rampant and they picked their local stuff and that was it. They all quickly made very strong concoction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by yetmao: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Eviana:

Thank God you got well.
What is in the malaria concoction if you don't mind me asking? Does it include plants like Moringa? Just curious.
Paratamol is an over-the-counter drug?
Paratamol is a pain relief drug, and it's over the counter.

For the malaria plants, I don't know. A neighbor got me the medicine. the only medication available during the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by nnamdiosu(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I am following India and Russia seriously. The percentage of people infected in Russia is crazy. Like maybe more than 1 out of 10. Many isolated themselves and treated fever also, but most especially what I noticed is fast treatment. Most said as soon as temp climbed up, they worked on keeping the temp low and take vitamins with some antibiotics. And they never got hooked. And the moment doctors realised zinc and vit C are two needed nutrients to combat it, most people started facing it at home without even knowing it was covid. Many Russians had fever during the period. And guess what? Most of most of them who suffered such feverish condition tested the number of antigens in their body to know if they should take the jab or not. Most who had fever presently have very high percentage. And when compared with those who had first jab vaccine only, they have more antigens. The major of Moscow first banned people without vaccine certs not to enter pubs, restaurants, etc. But people started showing him proofs that they have more antigens even than people who have taken the 2 doses of Sputnik V. That was how they cancelled the ban.

So, no one has concluded this theory of gene. It is there, but no one is certain. Russians are afraid of malaria and they get knocked out easily also even more than the British.

There are many things I have noticed. I followed it bumper to bumper. But the truth is that immediate treatment of fever saves many. If you can keep the temperature down fast, bingo...esp if there is no serious diseases which will make your immume compromise. And for the fact that our local herbs can combat fever excellently, those stuff really worked. How many market women did you see in Covid-19 center? Those ones that stay under sun from mornings till evenings and they know how to keep temp low fast. Dont mess up with them. They have more powerful herbal first aid treatment for high temp, fever, and malaria. I know the content of malaria and fever herbs, and I can tell you that they are fire....that stuff is magic.

Eviana, the mercy of God is the first. Dont mind that boy. I have my reasons for saying so.

Also, our local herbs help so much. For example...lemon grass is a most those market women use...and that is vitamin C. There is a powerful antiviral conc they prescribe too for terrible diseases. You know that viral diseases are strange...just like this covid. Even in livestock, they are bad...and there are two or three things used which are powerful. So, when they see after the second day temp isnt going down, they quickly add that to it too...and its viral infection they have commenced treating even without them knowing. They just call those things ...herbs for strange diseases.

Most who fell to covid allowed it to penetrate to their lungs. The first issue doctors battle with is keeping temp down. As long as temp is down, it cannot spread fast. And as long as you get it off the lungs, you will beat it faster than expected, it will just be like normal fever.

Then, the wicked came up with delta variant. Nothing is mutating in my opinion. I believe it is a deliberate act and the people developing these things focus on particular areas. They first focused on China, and then UK and the US. When they realised they have been beaten, they moved to India for delta variant. Take note that these places have high population.

Lagos is a target cos of high population in my opinion. This is where the mercy of God comes in. But they realised that it is not possible. It was to spread from Lagos to other West Africa but God arrested it. No matter what anyone says, we escaped it by the grace of God. Our prayers for Nigeria are too much. So, even the enemy is waging wars using corruption to destroy us, prayers are what are still holding us together. Whether people believe it or not, this is my view.

A nation with useless health care, neglected doctors, rubbish nurses, a terrible health minister (secretary), etc survived it. Even they looted all the covid funds awarded us. Yet, we hardly have a poor person in the hospital with covid. I did not hear or read of a single case where any market woman was/is hospitalized cos of covid. But ask them, they will tell you the fever out then was just too rampant and they picked their local stuff and that was it. They all quickly made very strong concoction.

Deep
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by donnie(m): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2021
Shalom bro...
Anymore updates on vaccine?
Have you noticed that they no longer say the vaccine prevented infection?
Now they say it will prevent you from dying from infection.
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Truthwords: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Better stop filling your head with deception
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by filleSouriante(f): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Well said bro

The thing is, more than 50 percent of Nigeria's population have at one time contracted the virus and recovered without knowing, some deaths are even as a result of the virus. But given the similarity in its symptoms with flu, most people are not aware. More over, people tend to downplay the virus due to inefficiency of the country's health care facilities coupled with the handling of virus by the governments.

By and large, na grace of God and Insha Allahu we dey bank on...
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID by Pumpumking: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sweery I ain't hug babe in 2 month...please can I hug u plus kiss & get extra hug for 5k cash pliase? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.