Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution (19260 Views)

Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors / Isreal Galadima The JAMB Guru: Throwback Pictures Of 2018 UTME Highest Scorer / Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by ayoncox: 5:26am On Aug 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Those two kids' scores still doesn't justify your suggestion. They failed the JAMB exam because they didn't perform well. Don't blame it on JAMB nor the man.

I wrote JAMB once too and I graduated age 23.

You can be a champion in your country and still lose out in the Olympics! Blame the game not the player.

Shalom!
Brother, a kid that I know repeated a year during medical school because of the antecedents of this same man. The young guy is a medical doctor now. Same CBT issues.
My survey shows that most of those who took the first phase of the last UTME failed woefully. The main challenge is that JAMB will never look inward to check whether it was their fault or not.
In the 1970s there was a conclusion that because of the emergence of games in the US and the rate at which teenagers are getting into it they will emerge as one of the generations that are non productive. It was that generation that gave us Microsoft, Apple, Google, Amazon and many others.
From my findings, a lot of staff working with the man are not happy with the way he is carrying out his jobs. As you know when two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers
Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by ayoncox: 5:30am On Aug 23, 2021
RioCarputo:
he really got it right in jamb but one area we got issue with is about the jamb regularization, many of us graduate are still at home waiting for our admission to be regularize until it got done, we won't be able to mobilize for nysc.he should do something about it please.
Bros we are used to hard life generally
Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by ayoncox: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Those two kids' scores still doesn't justify your suggestion. They failed the JAMB exam because they didn't perform well. Don't blame it on JAMB nor the man.

I wrote JAMB once too and I graduated age 23.

You can be a champion in your country and still lose out in the Olympics! Blame the player not the game.

Shalom!
So who caused the massive failure of Nigeria in the last Olympics?
Do you think if the Nigerian athletes gets same treatment as the Americans and Chinese got by their government they will succeed. We are surely in love with our slave masters
Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by Donkonyon: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2021
I was expecting Mr President to promote our erudite Prof to be minister of education or the director General of Nigeria universities commission. We need people like him in public institutions to clean up these institutions.

1 Like

Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by drlateef: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2021
ayoncox:
I am way above that, finished schooling over a decade ago. Naturally I won't blame many of you who will prefer to take side with your Muslim brothers.
That is why it is not good to mix faith with state, often times our problem in every spheres emerges from fanaticism of which the Registrar has been popular for that for more than a decade.

You got it wrong again. You are the one who is bigoted about religion. All those praising this man included people from all religions and tribes. These are people of good conscience. Nobody mentioned religion as a factor for praising him. He never mixed religion with his job. Many people including you judge others with the prism of religion always on your eyes. Because this is how you have been brought up. None of your types will ever appreciate any goodness in people unless they come from your tribe or religion. You have no other excuse to hate him, do you? What a shame you are! You even have the gut to mention his religion and he is a fanatic, imagine that? Is it fanatic to insist on the right things being done? Is it fanatic to ensure that no money is stolen and profits returned to coffers of government? Is it fanatic to bring technology and innovation to JAMB administration? Is it fanatic to stop cheating in exams ? Is it fanatic to monitor and close down fraudulent special centres? And is it fanatic to be the brightest graduate and a PHD holder in Islamic studies?
Now I hold my peace until you tell me what is fanatic about Prof. Oloyede. Otherwise I will mark you down here on naira land and everywhere I see you as an agent of retrogression and a religious fanatic and bigot.

1 Like

Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2021
ayoncox:

Is university admission hard in the US, UK, RUSSIA, AUSTRALIA, SWEDEN, Norway. We are not taking exams here, instead we are taking temptations and fustrations.
Just ask yourself why do people find it difficult thriving in our academic ecosystem here only to go to those countries and emerge best and not only that they become creative and productive.
The main challenge here is that we have put many tyrants who are narcissists personified into one position or the other and the results are what we are getting.

It is hard in all those countries .

I know people who have taken sat for the USA. Preparations start early. Or else. I know of one guy who took 9 months off to write sat from Nigeria juat to get into the USA. 9 months of preparation

Even China and Japan's own is worse self. (China's own involves intense preparation from primary 5. And no I an not joking). As for Japan it is assumed you will fail the first time. No qualms.

If one must pass Jamb, one must assume it will be hard and prepare accordingly. I commenced prep for JAMB a year before the actual exam. That's how i passed.
Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2021
But not all international schools write exams
Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by atymat: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hmmmmm

The man has such integrity in the outside world, but ask about how he treats his staff, ask about his inhumane punishment for little office errors. You're right to say what you have said because, you've only said what you've seen. But go deep down and find out more, you'll change your mind.

He returns money to the federal government, this may seem right, but what are the conditions of JAMB offices, do they have constant electricity to perform their duties, do they have unlimited access to the Internet in the office, go to JAMB offices across countries, some of them are eyesore. The building are either old or not just properly taken care of.

He returns money to the government, fine, but why not charge people less for the services carried out and save people money, rather than give money to the government, when you're not a revenue generating body. Let people pay 500 or less for services that you collect 1000 for, it saves them. That's helping the masses and not the government. He has the authority to put that in place.

What are the conditions of his staff? He has the capability to change their lives for better, give them allowances and send them for training, but no, he'll rather ensure punishment than see those good things happening.

Go and do your research and you'll agree with me that, he's nice and well known for the 'good things' he does to the outside world, but those that know him very well know for sure he's not as good as he's being praised for.

What percentage of his staff do you think are happy he's back?....

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by RioCarputo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
ayoncox:
Bros we are used to hard life generally
naso ooo...them believe say we go survive anyhow...
Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by Tflesk2(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
YakTv:
it is bro
its not working... its showing error
Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Life is absurd
Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
At least
Before the exams
Students should be told exactly the topics they are meant to spend more time considering

In other words,they should be told exactly the topics where the questions will come from towards each of the subjects

They shouldn't be told to just go and read or study

Mass failure doesn't improve the economy
Re: Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution by joyandfaith: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
atymat:
Hmmmmm

The man has such integrity in the outside world, but ask about how he treats his staff, ask about his inhumane punishment for little office errors. You're right to say what you have said because, you've only said what you've seen. But go deep down and find out more, you'll change your mind.

He returns money to the federal government, this may seem right, but what are the conditions of JAMB offices, do they have constant electricity to perform their duties, do they have unlimited access to the Internet in the office, go to JAMB offices across countries, some of them are eyesore. The building are either old or not just properly taken care of.

He returns money to the government, fine, but why not charge people less for the services carried out and save people money, rather than give money to the government, when you're not a revenue generating body. Let people pay 500 or less for services that you collect 1000 for, it saves them. That's helping the masses and not the government. He has the authority to put that in place.

What are the conditions of his staff? He has the capability to change their lives for better, give them allowances and send them for training, but no, he'll rather ensure punishment than see those good things happening.

Go and do your research and you'll agree with me that, he's nice and well known for the 'good things' he does to the outside world, but those that know him very well know for sure he's not as good as he's being praised for.

What percentage of his staff do you think are happy he's back?....

I rest my case.

On point.
Oloyede is JAMB Bokohararm, Taliban and Jihadist.
He just abolishes cut off point in universities to favour muslm north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mopileola Tomi Adewumi Graduates From Oklahoma State University In America / JAMB Releases Mock Results / Osun State University Admission Process And The Fee It Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.