Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Do You Personally Hear From God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Personally Hear From God? (9378 Views)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Pharovo(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Nobody dey hear shit my man. People just dey respond to how dem dey feel. Cos the gods wey dey this earth according to different religions pass 2k. Just be a good person, spread love shikena

Uyi168:
Christians claim to hear from God. Yet there are over 4000 denominations in Christianity.

Nobody actually hears anything.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by GhostMilitant: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
beyondPen:

People especially christians will follow their instinct and term it as hearing from God. Mostly Africans do that.
Instinct is NOT hearing from God, niether is logic or reason. God is a Spirit and only the spiritually inclined can hear Him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Uyi168: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Pharovo:
Nobody dey hear shit my man. People just dey respond to how dem dey feel. Cos the gods wey dey this earth according to different religions pass 2k. Just be a good person, spread love shikena

Love vibes.
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Idamond: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
prettypraise:
I hear from God through His word, and I personally hear from God through dreams, through planted thoughts, through witness in my spirit... God has shown me a lot through dreams, and my obedience has saved me much, while my insensitivity cost me a lot.
How do you hear from God?

hearing from God depends
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
malvisguy212:
so why will jump on every Christians thread?

My initial comment was never against the thread till you brought your wahala.

In the end na me they'll blame not you who started the terrorism.
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Upon all the hearing, marriages still don't last. Many xtian partners are going through endurance & not enjoyment. May God save His people.

Lots of manipulation nowadays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by fredoooooo: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Hallucinations and fever symptoms grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Speak to me, oh Lord.

Thank you, father.

❤❤❤❤

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Bmaster(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Does dream stuffs really comes to reality?
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by naheem8307(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Kneeling down in the corner of my abode and word to word with God, the spiritual message cometh seeing the turn around of event for good in my way.. simple as ABC.
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Dream still remain my surest bet, vision/trance come second for me..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by henry457: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2021
we have alot in common. God has been communicating with me through all these means.Lately i observed i have the gift of trans also.I wished I have the power to avert some of the events God has shown me that are about to manifest.most of them have come to pass. I wish I can say more but here is not the right place to express myself
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by azibanedo(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2021
This is my biggest problem.
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Uyi168:
Christians claim to hear from God. Yet there are over 4000 denominations in Christianity.

I have heard from God as clearly as if someone was talking to me and it saved me from danger.

The fact is I wish I hear him every day but since I was born it's not up to 7 times I had such distinct encounter.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by thuxzwda1: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=MikeMicheal post=105053482]I use bluetooth speakear.

[]
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by BigDawsNet: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2021
Through dreams

And sometimes Tru faded spoken words, fast and sharp! but I grab the messages
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Uyi168: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2021
Thanksful:

I have heard from God as clearly as if someone was talking to me and it saved me from danger.

The fact is I wish I hear him every day but since I was born it's not up to 7 times I had such distinct encounter.

Ok na.
Enjoy hearing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by delpee(f): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2021
Worship God in truth and in the spirit. Know and obey His words. Meditate on His words. You'll hear from Him.

God speaks to us in many ways. It could be the "still small voice" or through dreams and visions. It can also be through promptings (like you suddenly feel the urge to delay on something and you later find out that you unwittingly averted/avoided a bad occurence). It can also be through divinely inspired messages from others. Unfortunately, the last one is what false prophets capitalise on to deceive those who are not spiritually strong enough to decipher God's spoken words on their own.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by WaffenSS(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Uyi168:

They only hear their own fears, uncertainty, doubt, hope, wishes, aspirations, and ambitions.

The mind is a powerful tool for hallucinations and fantasy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Victerica(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2021
falseprophet:
What else does anyone want to hear from God that is not already said or written in scriptures?

Besides we are created with brains to think,

eyes to see

ears to hear
X
Skin to feel

Nose to perceive and

Tongue to taste

If all these 5 senses are working well, we don't need any other medium of communication

I like this.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Edyice: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Trying to change the context here again to a Muslim narrative. Na Muslims cause every ills in Christianity? Was it Muslims that crucify your God?
Define Hadith Qudsi?

This fuvking terrorist is still here angry

Fuvk out of this comment section and go to were aboki people stays

Werey Dey disguise

Fuvking nob head

This is where you belong up north

Stay covered like this forever since you and falseprophet don’t want to have sense ( fuvking lunatic)

U ought to be in Afghanistan, that’s your country

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by easiest(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Keep hearing from jinn and believe you are truly hearing from God.
I am not hear to preach to you but to advise you to watch the messages you see on dream or hearing from unknown forces.
May God you to the straight path.
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2021
prettypraise:
I hear from God through His word, and I personally hear from God through dreams, through planted thoughts, through witness in my spirit... God has shown me a lot through dreams, and my obedience has saved me much, while my insensitivity cost me a lot.
How do you hear from God?

The physical senses are for external world guiding system, and since our makers are not physically on this physical virtual world, I think we can get to receive information from our makers through other senses other than the physical senses. Hence, Extra-sensory perceptions from the extra-senses.

We must be able to map the Extra-senses and focus our conscious awareness there. Sense organ for dreams, for intuition, for thoughts, for telepathy, telekinesis etc. So, when we sit down in total silence of the physical world or block off all inputs from the physical senses, we seem to feel a change of phase in our awareness and go into a trance and ESP becomes active and we tune into a dimension other than this.

At that point we seem to hear and see and even get data that physical senses can not pick up.

I have been able to communicate only with what seems like a customer service team or telephone background team that seem to manage this reality through that means. I have also had a peak into the Real world, where this world is a subset of, using the strat.

I think the confusion is hoping to hear from God, when in essence, it is our Soul Personality that can access the upper level, while we access the soul personality called Higher Self or Real You. In essence, it is not necessary to want to commune with God personality directly, because the AI managing their reality has capability to handle all levels of needs of the humankind.

Unless one comes to term that this world is a system designed for gains and is multiplayer reality run and controlled by multiples of authorities, then all can continue to hope for salvation from God, when in essence, there is no need for God to directly be responsible for Earth, there are multiples of intelligent beings capable of designing and running the simulations and they do not have to be called God simply because they created you and this world.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by joyousever(f): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2021
I swear! That's the truest Christianity. Also, live in love for one another and be helpful to those in need.
MyExpression:
I've come to realise that there's no formula in Christianity ooo.

A pure heart towards God, ensures a koinonia with Him.

Coz people have fasted, prayed, sow seed, tithe, evangelise, do every every...yet, nothing come out.

Just have a pure heart of righteousness, you and God go dey ball steady.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Patrioticman007(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Alright. Mary is mother of God.

Yahweh is father of God

Jesus is son of God

Wetin remain to say Mary sef na God.

Let's derail the thread Wella.

The concept of 3 in 1, has been used to confuse these unthinking elements since CE, for those multiple gods worshiping Greeks planted this concept into Christianity after learning it from the Egyptians pharaohs,google the concept of 3 in 1 in the light of Christianity & Egyptian gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Youngvegetable: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Speak to me, oh Lord.

Thank you, father.

❤❤❤❤

Nipples
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Ellasure: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2021
Let us encourage diverse religions. Why? Because our living God is a person of varieties of personalities.

Personalities serving varieties of purposes with several actions and effects across varied landscape of the world.

Islam and Christianity are the same, like it or not, they are both Arabic in origin. If understand what the Bible said about Abraham, the father of true worship . He is a Syrian and had to refugee in Palestine the promised land. He finally got it in the reigns of King David and Solomon.

Ishmael the progenitor of the Arabs is a son of Abraham just like Isaac. Isaac is chosen by God almighty for whatever we don't know but if you believe God almighty and his ways and precepts you believe Isaac as the chosen son.

Ishmael was also benefitial of Abrahamic blessings because God almighty said so in genesis chapter 16. The facts are clear enough for those who believe.

Later Ishmael and Esau joined with Lots children to form a confederation against Israel their brother because of political expediency. So that by the time Jesus Christ appeared on the scene king Herod was ruling Palestine in the days of the Roman empire.

Islam came much later to restore hope and confidence and connection to God by the Arabs and the rest is history. War and propaganda is rest of history of today world but whomever is interested in peace of mind and good living for his short stay here on earth will not fight for God because He rules in the affairs of men here on earth and does whatsoever He pleases with whomever wherever and with regards to the prevailing circumstances.

For instance, you this reader, you are sent to your family, your village and your tribe for a purpose to demonstrate God almighty working through you. Have you discover that purpose? Just like the young man that established nairaland media who thereby made it possible for me to communicate this knowledge of God almighty working to you.

On the debate about God almighty speaking to us. Yes he speaks to us through various means. Who wakes you up to stand up from bed? Who helps direct your plans of activities for the day? Who chooses and fixes your daily appointments? Do you remember that time that ran quickly pass a place on your pathway and seconds later you heard about the catastrophic events that had occurred when you left the location?

If you are beclouded with too much business for the day, you may assume that you have not heard God almighty talking to you and therefore do not ascribed any acknowledgement of your actions to him. But he has played his part. But a day is coming when you will be forced to acknowledge Him in your ways.

A friend of mine that survived the ivory coast abijan aircraft crash in the shores of Atlantic Ocean circa 1996 told me that immediately the pilot decleared emergency to the passengers that everyone inside the aircraft begin to call on God almighty and acknowledging his savings grace in the past.

If you read about Titanic boat crash, the same experience was shared.

When you are too busy that you can no longer hear spirits directives know for sure that it is time for you to get some holiday away from the busy work schedule. Go somewhere and recharge your batteries for spiritual growth and further economic developments. Not to be under spirits guidance is a criminal ways of living and devils will take complete control of the body for its uses.

Fortunately in Nigeria today, there are many locations that you can package yourself and your family members for a short holiday turned spiritual search for growth and progress.

May the good Lord continue to help and direct our pathways here on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Oracleforce: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2021
the woe started from the Arabic world... Afghanistan case study...
AntiChristian:

Trying to change the context here again to a Muslim narrative. Na Muslims cause every ills in Christianity? Was it Muslims that crucify your God?
Define Hadith Qudsi?
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by HardMirror(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Uyi168:

grin grin grin grin grin dont mind the fools. i used to think i could hear from god those days too. lol. thank "god" i have come to my senses.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by HardMirror(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2021
ogbeni park well. nobody hears anything from god.
GhostMilitant:

Instinct is NOT hearing from God, niether is logic or reason. God is a Spirit and only the spiritually inclined can hear Him.
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by HardMirror(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

My initial comment was never against the thread till you brought your wahala.

In the end na me they'll blame not you who started the terrorism.
next time ignore foools, na u cos am dey reply

1 Like

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by HardMirror(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Victerica:

I like this.
you will like it nau, as you know that there is nothing like hearing from god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Pastor Adeboye On His 80th Birthday / 1,300 Join Facebook Protest Over Pastor Ashimolowo's KICC Church / Is It Really Sinful To Take Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.