Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed (846 Views)

Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Babaflenjor: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2021
Good morning house, I'm 42 years old, My wife and I have been living together for 7years now, we didn't have any child, which wasn't from my side cos we av undergo several tests from different hospital, I was trying my best to work things out and get out of the problem cos I love her so much, though we use to have issues, and we settle our differences within ourselves just few months ago I discovered that some of her loads were missing in the house particularly her clothes was drastically reduced, I asked her she told me she dashed them out to people cos she doesn't like them any more. Two weeks ago tragedy strucked me, I went to work all to come back to see she has parked all her loads and left , for over a week all effort to get her failed all her phone was off no way to know her whereabout, I feel very devastated and heartbroken I got sick and was admitted from Saturday till Monday. After a week her phone was on and I was able to call her i begged her and tried to let her know how much I love her, I was crying on phone like a baby and want her to come back all my efforts didn't change anything, presently my chest is seriously paining me with serious headache, I went to my doctor and he said the only solution is to take the whole thing off my head, but how can I do that, when staying lonely in the house. Family and friends can't stay with me forever they av all left for their works and their families. From her talking it show she is not coming back to me, my family have called her my friends call her even my boss at work called her but she wasn't ready to change her mind. Rite now I can't continue to live like this cos I'm depressed already. Pls I need a soul mate who can make me to forget this problem and move on. Pls anyone who is interested in this can contact me 08097852136. I live around at Ikola Command area ipaja Lagos thanks God bless
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by EmptyGarden(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2021
You need Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Gentlerespect76: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Just my thought. No woman can help you now; not yet.

EmptyGarden:
You need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by AfroKnight: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Remove your number before scammer babes will come into your life and make it worse.

Ask your doctor to recommend a therapist for you. The money you want to use to flex a new soulmate would be better used for therapy.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Connected1: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Pay someone to do it, to be your interim soulmate .

Go find a good relationship therapist, well if you don't have the money then I advise you find some guys your age and roll with them for the main time, tell the sensible ones your ailment, under a week you will have a truckload of ladies coming to your side.

Don't bore them with your problem else they will all run.

I hope you have money sha because it was unwise that you were begging your wife to come back home when you didn't do anything bad to her.

Since you aren't the one with problem just relax and even if you are them no dae kill body put.

Just relax and take things slow, people get problem wey pass your own them no die and above all never go back to her or allow her come back.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Bigredmachine: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2021
me i need a job please, if even it is a factory job in Lagos... somebody link me up
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Sundrus: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2021
I no know why our men sabi mumu themselves anyhow. The thing done taya me oh. E be like say i go go off grip again. Nonsense set of people just flood social media. Everyday one nonsense or the other over toto & preek matter angry
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2021
It hurt so much when someone you love most hurt your feelings, it can take up to 2years to move but that depend how much you love him or her, call her family people and talk to them but if she refuse then let her go that to say she never loved you because person whay love you no go leave you no matter wetin they sup....

@VenExchange
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by anthonyuncle(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2021
get busy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Don't kill yourself because of a woman
There is always a better tomorrow.
Nothing in this world last forever not even our problems bro there is hope forget about her. Remember there used be a time you are living without her and you didn't die.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by sexy74(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Babaflenjor:
Good morning house, I'm 42 years old, My wife and I have been living together for 7years now, we didn't have any child, which wasn't from my side cos we av undergo several tests from different hospital, I was trying my best to work things out and get out of the problem cos I love her so much, though we use to have issues, and we settle our differences within ourselves just few months ago I discovered that some of her loads were missing in the house particularly her clothes was drastically reduced, I asked her she told me she dashed them out to people cos she doesn't like them any more. Two weeks ago tragedy strucked me, I went to work all to come back to see she has parked all her loads and left , for over a week all effort to get her failed all her phone was off no way to know her whereabout, I feel very devastated and heartbroken I got sick and was admitted from Saturday till Monday. After a week her phone was on and I was able to call her i begged her and tried to let her know how much I love her, I was crying on phone like a baby and want her to come back all my efforts didn't change anything, presently my chest is seriously paining me with serious headache, I went to my doctor and he said the only solution is to take the whole thing off my head, but how can I do that, when staying lonely in the house. Family and friends can't stay with me forever they av all left for their works and their families. From her talking it show she is not coming back to me, my family have called her my friends call her even my boss at work called her but she wasn't ready to change her mind. Rite now I can't continue to live like this cos I'm depressed already. Pls I need a soul mate who can make me to forget this problem and move on. Pls anyone who is interested in this can contact me 08097852136. I live around at Ikola Command area ipaja Lagos thanks God bless
Brother I know it is not easy but for you to move on you have to take a drastic action.
First of all block everything about her from you, delete her number pictures chats and all memory from your life.
Relate more with reasonable neighbours .
The next step is to create a routine for your self, learn to hangout, if you are the religious type focus more on your religion truthfully .
Next stage look for a lady that loves you more than you do.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by ValCon888: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2021
And your name is Babaflenjor hahahaha.
Mumu.
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Goldbw122(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by thuxzwda1: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2021
See broda... ..
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by tomilayomi: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
You can run a sponsored ad for it... cheesy
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by fati2001(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Babaflenjor:

sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Angelacruz: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
This is not nice....he needs help n u are mocking him.If he commit suicide now,u will be d first person to sympathize.Grow up
ValCon888:
Mumu.
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Babaflenjor:

Can't you adopt one or two kids before you get old?

Getting a replacement for your ex seems unlikely!
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Hisense4life(f): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2021
It well . Please you need to stop thinking, you need to draw to Jesus Christ right now , allow Jesus to love you . Try and remove your mind from there I know it will not bi easy for you but u just have to move on with your life . Cause dat your wife has already move already. Your wife can't bear it anymore that why she have to move on with her lif. Please just try n do dsame. If you need someone to talk am here for you.
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Too many cases of depression.
Most not willing to turn in yet.
I think we may be having something more ravaging than malaria.
Antidepressants may be the next Antimalarial
Really getting serious
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by zexy2030(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Babaflenjor:
Oga, join a church, if u have the right attitude, a new partner will be arranged.
Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by Babaflenjor: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2021
ValCon888:
Mumu.
hmm I no be mumu my bro before it happen I tot I was very strong, even the day it happen I didn't feel it much like this but as the day goes on the loneliness, is hard to cope with the type of relationship we both have, after God she is my only friend my confidant we dated for more than 12 years before we got married she is not a wayward person she doesn't have friends, though she is an introvert i so much love her, but recently for about six month now she has been living very very unhappy she is always sad I tried everything possible to get her happy but it didn't work possibly because of her childlessness so bro I'm not a mumu or a weakling, if it happens to anyone I would have said the same thing u said

1 Like

Re: I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
YaBe Criminal!!

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Video Of Fresh Lésbîâñ Girls Having Good Time In Bedroom Pops Up / A Message To All Redpillers. / Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.