Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is This Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right Or Wrong (1389 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right Or Wrong by BigBozzTV: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
I have been dating my woman for over three years now and we are soon getting married. I rented a nice small one bedroom apartment which we intend to start life with and my woman moved in with me while she was doing her youth service and since then we have been staying together as she got a job in same city.

To cut the story short, her younger sister came for a job interview and decided to stay with us in the apartment. This is a simple one bedroom apartment with just one toilet and bath so she sleeps in the living room. I noticed that she likes hanging her pants anyhow in the bathroom and my woman doesn't say anything about it but it's somehow annoying to me. The worst part is that the girl has a very big bum bum so you can imagine the kind of big pants I keep seeing hanging in the bathroom whenever I enter.

Is this normal or it's bad? I don't know if I tell my woman to tell her she might feel bad and uncomfortable.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by chatinent: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Your woman?

Please stop confusing the gods.

I didn't read anywhere you got married there.

I only read how you kidnapped sb’s daughter and are planning to have your way with the sister.

Who even does that?

A sister coming to stay over in her sister's husband... I mean, sister's kidnapper’s place! Fam must be so cheap and without regards for womanhood.

I wonder how ladies allow themselves become overused before marriage. What's the sweetness if he marries you again na? Many wonders those men cheat cos they'll always believe and see you a big w h o r e!

Spits.

Make una female reinstitute the stronghold una mama kept for womanhood during their time. These stories disgust.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by fati2001(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
BigBozzTV:
I have been dating my woman for over three years now and we are soon getting married. I rented a nice small one bedroom apartment which we intend to start life with and my woman moved in with me while she was doing her youth service and since then we have been staying together as she got a job in same city.

To cut the story short, her younger sister came for a job interview and decided to stay with us in the apartment. This is a simple one bedroom apartment with just one toilet and bath so she sleeps in the living room. I noticed that she likes hanging her pants anyhow in the bathroom and my woman doesn't say anything about it but it's somehow annoying to me. The worst part is that the girl has a very big bum bum so you can imagine the kind of big pants I keep seeing hanging in the bathroom whenever I enter.

Is this normal or it's bad? I don't know if I tell my woman to tell her she might feel bad and uncomfortable.

it's heading to I no longer love my wife sorry partner in fornication because her sister butt is bigger .

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Achor1111(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2021
BigBozzTV:

Don't be a wicked lustful fellow
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by BeardedMeat(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Let no one hang their undies in the bathroom, even You.
Your woman should know better sef.

I'm sure there's a line outside where you hang clothes, she should dry her stuff there. She can cover them with another cloth and peg it down if she doesn't want to expose them.

Or you buy drying machine

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by BeardedMeat(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:

it's heading to I no longer love my wife sorry partner in fornication because her sister butt is bigger .
I don't see that happening yet. Ops complaint is legit and I personally won't condone such behavior from my sister or sister in-law.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Aniboo: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Tell ya wife/fkmate to avoid lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by fati2001(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2021
BeardedMeat:
I don't see that happening yet. Ops complaint is legit and I personally won't condone such behavior from my sister or sister in-law.

sister in-law my foot ..did he marry the woman in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by BeardedMeat(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:

sister in-law my foot ..did he marry the woman in the first place?
He said they are in love and planning a future together.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by fati2001(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2021
BeardedMeat:
He said they are in love and planning a future together.

nahso planning a future together no mean say you should put a woman[ unmarried ]in your house or leave with an unmarried man.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Manh do the needful before it gets out of hand...
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by BeardedMeat(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:

nahso planning a future together no mean say you should put a woman[ unmarried ]in your house or leave with an unmarried man.
I didn't know we were discussing morals. The topic is about a female housemate hanging her undies in the common bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by BigBozzTV: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
BeardedMeat:
I didn't know we were discussing morals. The topic is about a female housemate hanging her undies in the common bathroom.

Not a common female house mate, don't change what I wrote. She is a sister in law just around for sometime. And for those saying I staying with a woman am not married to yet, everything is not all about marriage. We have done our introduction and like I said we are getting married soon. We are not kids and we have a future planned together already. Stop assuming everyone is irresponsible because you don't know what a real good relationship is all about.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Exkandayee(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Is wrong and nice
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Godada(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
BigBozzTV:

Not a common female house mate, don't change what I wrote. She is a sister in law just around for sometime. And for those saying I staying with a woman am not married to yet, everything is not all about marriage. We have done our introduction and like I said we are getting married soon. We are not kids and we have a future planned together already. Stop assuming everyone is irresponsible because you don't know what a real good relationship is all about.

If it was that of your sister or mom, what would be your decision? Be honest

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by BigBozzTV: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Godada:

If it was that of your sister or mom, what would be your decision? Be honest

You are going off point. If what I explained is quite difficult for you to comprehend then you can just avoid commenting.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Omuuvwie(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
To me it's an eye sore, but just ignore it since she is staying for a short period, some time it's good to keep quiet on some certain issue, my 50 cent

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by BigBozzTV: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Omuuvwie:
To me it's an eye sore, but just ignore it since she is staying for a short period, some time it's good to keep quiet on some certain issue, my 50 cent

Thanks brother you really understand and I appreciate your comment
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by arthurwillia(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Really disgusting
How long is she staying?
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by BigBozzTV: 1:21am On Aug 23, 2021
arthurwillia:
Really disgusting
How long is she staying?

About two weeks.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Drsnives(m): 5:45am On Aug 23, 2021
I see the op bedding his supposed sister in-law b4 the two weeks relapses
I see him blaming her big bums
I see him equally blaming the devil and village people.
This i have seen
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by arthurwillia(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2021
BigBozzTV:

About two weeks.

Endure Gee, spend more time away than at home, after two weeks sanity go return
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by BigBozzTV: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:
I see the op bedding his supposed sister in-law b4 the two weeks relapses
I see him blaming her big bums
I see him equally blaming the devil and village people.
This i have seen

You sure can't see anything. Go wash your face and try to see again maybe the pictures will be clear this time.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by BigBozzTV: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2021
arthurwillia:

Endure Gee, spend more time away than at home, after two weeks sanity go return

Exactly what I do. Leave the house early in the morning for work then come back quite late. I shower, eat and just go to bed. No time to gist with them except my woman comes to the room and I am still awake.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Drsnives(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2021
BigBozzTV:

You sure can't see anything. Go wash your face and try to see again maybe the pictures will be clear this time.
We are here waiting fornthe next thread of how my sister in-law enticed me
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Tell your girlfriend/fiancee you're uncomfortable with her sister's behavior, though she herself should've seen how inappropriate it is.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) / Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria..pics / I Have 5 Girlfriends And None Is Marriageable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.