Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World (676 Views)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Lady Strips Unclad To Show President Her Scars After Being Gang Raped (pics) / Flower Seller 'saves Woman From Being Gang Raped By 25 Men' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World by techgeniusworld(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
It's High time Men Woke up in America and around the World that the Justice System is absolutely Wrong concerning Divorce and how women walk away with their Husband's money.
The Question Nobody is asking is What does He get in Return ? You want to leave him with Half of all the Money He has made. What's in it for him ? You were a Team and you shared everything together , ok you want to leave the team and want to be given half. It's two ways to look at this , are you Retiring like how people retire from Jobs and are you asking for a Pension ? Pensions are never half of the Company Profits but a Fraction.
People Pretend that the Man is the Devil in the relationship , let's all be real , the man had to put up with a lot of the Woman's flaws also. Birds of a feather flock together.
I am a Strong Supporter of Female Empowerment and Women calling the shots in all works of life but when it comes to divorce men are getting a Criminal Deal.
If a Woman Really Loved a Man she will not want half of his money she will want to give something of hers in return. Men are the ones who prove they really loved their wives in divorce courts, the man is willing to let the Woman go completely. He is not asking for her to give him half her body or for her to be making food for him half of the time or calling him half of the time. The Man wants the woman to go because that is what she wants, but she wants more she wants to leave with half of his money. What does the man get in return ? What's in it for him ? I totally support women waking up in 2021 waking up from a night's rest and deciding they want a divorce for any reason under the sun, freedom and liberty are so important, the next question is should she leave empty handed or how much money should she leave with.
The Woman has decided to leave it was her decision not the man's. So the woman instigated the departure, all well and good since she is the Man's teammate we need to consider the man. As a team they have shared so much and a Divorce is one last time to share again. If the Woman is Walking away with half of the man's money how much of the woman is the man walking away with ? He is told to divide it down the middle but women are told to divide nothing but to just walk away with half, switch off their phones and have no communication with the men. Talk of a raw deal. This is like FUFU instead of smartphone.
Alot of men have been crippled by divorce not because the woman took so much money but because she gave nothing in return as she took so much money.
The Justice System when it comes to Divorce is clearly Anti-men. The emphasis is so much on the woman being innocent and the man being guilty. When they are both half innocent half guilty. Women cheat on men in so many ways, not appreciating his kindness, not respecting him, not praising him, the list is endless. The man cheats with another woman and he is criminalized. The woman has cheated him for years and he bore with it. I'm not saying women should bare with men cheating with other women what I am saying all the drama is magnified to humilate men.
I wait for the day when a woman wants to divorce her billionaire husband and the state they are in allows her to take half his wealth and she goes " You know what , I don't need half his wealth, I'm good with $10 million " now that is a woman who did not marry for money and is not a Gold Digger. She has self respect.
Then she goes " Call me once a week I need to hear your voice till I can completely get over you ".
Now that is a Real Woman. Real Emotions take time to heal , the only people who walk away comfortably with so much money are the ones who were really married to the Money

Finally my father and I had the most tempestuous relationship a father and son could have had but I still keep momentos of him because I loved him, he loved me but was not sensitive enough.
I have his wallet, his pictures, his clothes and his worn out shoes as a reminder of him.
True and Real Love does not die. So when it dies ask yourself, was it real ?
Re: Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World by Godada(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
I feel you

Is divorce these days a retirement plan for ladies.

A case study....Bill Gates wife have already moved in with a school teacher after collecting her pay package

2 Likes

Re: Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World by Mbataku96(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
You are right bro, this is why I don't know if I will get married, but I have kids anyways

1 Like

Re: Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World by fati2001(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
techgeniusworld:
It's High time Men Woke up in America and around the World that the Justice System is absolutely Wrong concerning Divorce and how women walk away with their Husband's money.
The Question Nobody is asking is What does He get in Return ? You want to leave him with Half of all the Money He has made. What's in it for him ? You were a Team and you shared everything together , ok you want to leave the team and want to be given half. It's two ways to look at this , are you Retiring like how people retire from Jobs and are you asking for a Pension ? Pensions are never half of the Company Profits but a Fraction.
People Pretend that the Man is the Devil in the relationship , let's all be real , the man had to put up with a lot of the Woman's flaws also. Birds of a feather flock together.
I am a Strong Supporter of Female Empowerment and Women calling the shots in all works of life but when it comes to divorce men are getting a Criminal Deal.
If a Woman Really Loved a Man she will not want half of his money she will want to give something of hers in return. Men are the ones who prove they really loved their wives in divorce courts, the man is willing to let the Woman go completely. He is not asking for her to give him half her body or for her to be making food for him half of the time or calling him half of the time. The Man wants the woman to go because that is what she wants, but she wants more she wants to leave with half of his money. What does the man get in return ? What's in it for him ? I totally support women waking up in 2021 waking up from a night's rest and deciding they want a divorce for any reason under the sun, freedom and liberty are so important, the next question is should she leave empty handed or how much money should she leave with.
The Woman has decided to leave it was her decision not the man's. So the woman instigated the departure, all well and good since she is the Man's teammate we need to consider the man. As a team they have shared so much and a Divorce is one last time to share again. If the Woman is Walking away with half of the man's money how much of the woman is the man walking away with ? He is told to divide it down the middle but women are told to divide nothing but to just walk away with half, switch off their phones and have no communication with the men. Talk of a raw deal. This is like FUFU instead of smartphone.
Alot of men have been crippled by divorce not because the woman took so much money but because she gave nothing in return as she took so much money.
The Justice System when it comes to Divorce is clearly Anti-men. The emphasis is so much on the woman being innocent and the man being guilty. When they are both half innocent half guilty. Women cheat on men in so many ways, not appreciating his kindness, not respecting him, not praising him, the list is endless. The man cheats with another woman and he is criminalized. The woman has cheated him for years and he bore with it. I'm not saying women should bare with men cheating with other women what I am saying all the drama is magnified to humilate men.
I wait for the day when a woman wants to divorce her billionaire husband and the state they are in allows her to take half his wealth and she goes " You know what , I don't need half his wealth, I'm good with $10 million " now that is a woman who did not marry for money and is not a Gold Digger. She has self respect.
Then she goes " Call me once a week I need to hear your voice till I can completely get over you ".

Now that is a Real Woman. Real Emotions take time to heal , the only people who walk away comfortably with so much money are the ones who were really married to the Money

Finally my father and I had the most tempestuous relationship a father and son could have had but I still keep momentos of him because I loved him, he loved me but was not sensitive enough.
I have his wallet, his pictures, his clothes and his worn out shoes as a reminder of him.
True and Real Love does not die. So when it dies ask yourself, was it real ?

keu-keu-keu

2 Likes

Re: Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World by hybrid11(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Like seriously this issue is getting out of hands , women will just wake up one day and decide to divorce and want 70% of what u labored for .
Abeg women ,if you wake on day and u want to quit your marriage because oga is cheating on you or not doing it right ,pls go ahead but that demand for anything after all when he married you,you came with nothing, go as u come

2 Likes

Re: Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World by Macphenson: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Men the solution is simple, before marrying her, let her sign a pre-nup. She leaves the marriage with only what she came in with.

2 Likes

Re: Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World by BlueAir: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
It's a good write up and point. But if you don't convert it to an online petition then it's useless and worthless. Go research online petition sites and copy and paste

2 Likes

Re: Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World by SUPERPACK: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Alimony applies to both the man and woman just that women get it on majority of occasions because in 80% of marriages the men earn more. Should the woman earn more, the man can demand for support but he will be the one taking care of the children to get that. Every man dreams of having a stay at home wife/ housewife but it comes at a cost, if you divorce her do you want to go back to the street and start begging when you both supported each other during the marriages. Here in Niberia too after marriage women are normally the ones to quit their job to suit their husband especially Bankers, accountants, hotel workers in other not to be called prostitutes and avoid suspicions. Women are not entirely at fault. Check the pictures below.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Naija Cex Story: My Cex Marathon With Mrs Jacob / Top American Musicians You Didn’t Know Were Nigerians / Hot Bath Vs Cold Bath:which One Is The Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.