Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon (13255 Views)

Pantami: FG Targets 2030 For Paperless Government / Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by iamDrRhymes(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Good news!
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
insidelife22:
misplaced priority.
Isa "Talibanus" Pantami.

If you don't want faster internet, that's fine. Don't stop those of us who want it getting it.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by IWillSlapMynd44: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
post=105060487:
Reading
Trash loading

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by tuoyoojo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oj
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Befast about it
How can I be using a 5G phone for nothing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by AK481(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yet we can't do electronic transmission of voting
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Masterkernel1: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
triple996:
Waillers soon land with all versions of wailling.
See one above me cheesy.
Least I forgot PANTAMI REMAINS YOUR MINISTER. DO UR WORSE.

Land of illiterates.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bring back our Twitter.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Jesuslvzme(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
OK ooo
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by AyebaAyiba: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Since I upgraded my MTN to 4G na problem all through. Internet sef bearly connects.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by obonujoker(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antichrist network.... grin

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Nephilim: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Federal Government to kill many Nigeria soon.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Musty112: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Northernblood3:
Not federal government but network providers you fool.

The fool is much more educated, informed and is better placed in life than you. Dont you just want to be foolish than him. Maybe in the country in your house, network providers are not regulated by any federal government parastatal
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by tempest01(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pantami if you had any iota of shame, ypou would have resigned your appointment yourself for your affiliation with terrorism.

That said, it is not by rushing to release 5G. Have you people vetted the Chinese equipment for back doors and espionage tunnels?

With speeds that fast, our data can be taken in a second and China cannot be trusted. Even you Pantami cannot be trusted with our data.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by orikoku: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Thank God I have my 5G enable phone now. Won't bother to change my phone for next 2 to 3 years.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
AK481:
Yet we can't do electronic transmission of voting

Or electronic voting even self.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by sabreal: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Be deceiving yourself.

Even 4g is not available in Nigeria
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by mmsen: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Northernblood3:
Not federal government but network providers you fool.

What he meant to say that is FG has been frustrated the efforts of MTN et al. but now that the requisite bribes have been paid they may commence to roll out 5G.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by zudozz: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Story! Can anything good come out of u terrorist group?
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
sabreal:
Be deceiving yourself.

Even 4g is not available in Nigeria

4G is available in some urban areas, 3G is available in most parts of the country, 2g is available in many rural areas

I'm using a 4G network from 9 mobile as I type this. I also occasionally use a 4G airtel.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by TemmyT002(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Na Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan and Port Harcourt go enjoy am first.
The rest probably don't have 4G totally yet.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by ocelot2006(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is long overdue. Issue out the licenses for heaven's sake.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
Pantami if you had any iota of shame, ypou would have resigned your appointment yourself for your affiliation with terrorism.

That said, it is not by rushing to release 5G. Have you people vetted the Chinese equipment for back doors and espionage tunnels?

With speeds that fast, our data can be taken in a second and China cannot be trusted. Even you Pantami cannot be trusted with our data.

So why isn't Nigeria manufacturing that type of equipment?

Because you Northerners and Southerners prefer to go into business importing and selling imported stuff.

Pantami the terroist should resign, but there is nothing he can do about Nigerians not being interested in manufacturing...
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Erickymania: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Where are the 'Pantami Must Go' people?
Are they already so soon?
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by umarsule885(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
sapientia:
Terrorist sympathizer

Tell Buhari to give Nigeria water and light

Is it too much?

You want to roll out 5G in a country the NASS has told the whole world that they dont have network

The best thing that happened to Nigeria is Buhari

If they survive till 2023, they will have sense by force

If they don't

Another higher failure will force the sense into them till 2031

But we must all get sense las las by force including NL Zone Bs
When u people see innovation in another country u tend to insult the Nigeria government of only concern about cows, now this development but u guy's are changing the goalpost! Sigh

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by PIMPAR: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
sapientia:
Terrorist sympathizer

Tell Buhari to give Nigeria water and light

Is it too much?

You want to roll out 5G in a country the NASS has told the whole world that they dont have network

The best thing that happened to Nigeria is Buhari

If they survive till 2023, they will have sense by force

If they don't

Another higher failure will force the sense into them till 2031

But we must all get sense las las by force including NL Zone Bs
Wailing zombie
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Legalese(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
The same Government that said electronic transmission of results cannot work in Nigeria because if poor coverage. Fucking liars
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:

"affiliations with terrorism"
Only according to your ipob media.
Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by Hassanmaye(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, my love for Honorable Minister Pantami knows no bound. He's the poster boy of president Buhari's administration and no wonder he handles such a sensitive ministry like communication. He has out performed Adebayo shittu with his modern policies particularly the NIN registration. Rolling out 5G will be an icing on the cake for this administration but unfortunately most Nigerians especially we southern Christians hate him for no reason, calling him unprintable names because he's a Muslim. Jesus admonished us to forgive and love our neighbors as ourselves but we southern Christians are very toxic. I hope we change our ways before majority of us end up in hell fire sad
Thank you I wish I have crypto to send you

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon by GardenOfGod(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Here comes 666 calling according to Pastor Chris grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims / President Tinubu Appoints Twenty Commissioners Of The NPC / Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Right: Compare And Contrast Between New And Old Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.