Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos (48009 Views)

Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by jordiea: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Nuelito: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Okay ooh
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Nikkganc08(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
She’s beautiful

Beautiful?

For someone that HEAVILY applied makeup on her face, legs ,breast, etc?

then used push-up bra to raise her fallen breasts.

And further used Photoshop to create all d necessary curves.

Just check the shadow and compare the angle at which the photographer took the shoot.

I see nothing beautiful here.

Just someone that's irrelevant trying to stay relevant by giving the public what they love feasting their eyes on (nudity, BooBs).

Truly, beauty is in d eyes of the BEERholder.

Definitely, u r d one holding the bottles of beer and commenting from higher realms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by EdgarOlike(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
FROOD, My guy! Come and seeoooo, come and see, come see what the Lord as done....... grin grin grin
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Machinegun91(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
This woman approximately 30 years

1 Like

Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Tempull: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:
Omo to sex don tire me
send her to me, let me continue from where you stopped
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Caboceer: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Getting naked for fresh investors to evaluate her assets

Na so
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Tempull: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nikkganc08:

Beautiful?

For someone that HEAVILY applied makeup on her face, legs ,breast, etc?

then used push-up bra to raise her fallen breasts.

And further used Photoshop to create all d necessary curves.

Just check the shadow and compare the angle at which the photographer took the shoot.

I see nothing beautiful here.

Just someone that's irrelevant trying to stay relevant by giving the public what they love feasting their eyes on (nudity, BooBs).

Truly, beauty is in d eyes of the BEERholder.

Definitely, u r d one holding the bottles of beer and commenting from higher realms.

wow, you must be a photography expert
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
She has started hawking her goods

That's the only thing BBN will give you

A bigger platform to prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Tempull: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
She has started hawking her goods

That's the only thing BBN will give you
A bigger platform to prostitute.
I'd love to eat her work
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Vulcan24(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Once you delve into this world of celebrity, you become naked
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Adakintroy: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Strive first as a woman to be describe as smart intelligent good ❤️ or warm.

Curvy... Sexy is derogation to describe a adult without the first mentions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by womenareapess: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday Esther..
Listen to me, you will not die, u will surely live to declare the words of the lord.
I can't wait to celebrate you in your 30th birthday n above..
Keep living dear
Declare the words of the lord by doing ashawo undecided

You and your fish brains fellowers with little IQ
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tempull:
I'd love to eat her work

Make the right contacts, you will have her. They have agents that get them to your bed. She will still charge less than 200k at the moment.
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Aboguede(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
If this woman is 25 then my grandmother should be around 31 now shocked
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Bamzyriches451: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
So this one too nah celebrity
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by tahiwopreety(f): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:

She wanted to make a Will for pants, bras, and jeans

After praying with your mum and you survive the year, you still have to go almost nude to celebrate the year you prayed for
Kriss216:

After praying with your mum and you survive the year, you still have to go almost nude to celebrate the year you prayed for
Kriss216:

I wonder which Kain dress she wore
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Frood babe. Nice gal sha. Hbd. grin
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Euegene100001: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
25 grin clown
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by jubrilELsudan: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
IF IT'S TO SELL MY FAMILY LAND AND INHERITANCE JUST TO USE THE MONEY TO FVCK HER THEN SO BE IT.
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Bngf: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Emola12(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday Esther..
Listen to me, you will not die, u will surely live to declare the words of the lord.
Keep living dear
hmm... dat is part of human feeling
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by shameonyou(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
black beauty naija girl...happy birthday
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Emeka71(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday Esther..
Keep living dear
Hello babe
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by JoeEeL(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Girls and age 25 enh
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Temysteve(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday Esther..
Keep living dear
agreed you've prayed for her, why so excited and anticipating her 30th birthday?
Who you be?
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
This girl way d push frog mumu button grin
I felt sorry for that dude
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Ukobaba: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Is this not the one that said she gave birth without sex and while still a virgin??
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by Kccheechy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
You thought you won’t see your 25th birthday. God showed you mercy...you decided to appreciate him by posting almost nude pictures of yourself on the internet.
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
She metamorphose or?
Re: Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos by poik(m): 1:24am On Aug 23, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Esther Agunbiade, turns 25 today August 22, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , She shared sexy new photos of herself on her Instagram page this morning with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS3n7uqMew7/?utm_medium=copy_link

So much exposure for someone who feared not seeing another year. Very worthy thanksgiving indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker / Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt / Korede Bello And D'ja In Don Jazzy's Home (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.