Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) (46014 Views)

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
McStoic:

That's his wife not eldest daughter. Unless you are speaking in parables.. grin

Really?! So he has just 1 daughter? My bad I didn't know prior to this moment.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Go and treat your lifeless president first before commenting on God's own people.
grin grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) by McStoic(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Really?! So he has just 1 daughter? My bad I didn't know prior to this moment.

Yes. He has only one daughter.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) by kkonyeji(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
epondudu:
Shiooooo, What kind of culture is this?
How can a boy greet the elders while standing?
Even the wife cannot kneel.

Cultures are different man, just face and embrace ur own.
Igbos only down to Chi, not one bloody mammal like us.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) by Sophy22(f): 5:18am On Aug 23, 2021
epondudu:
Shiooooo, What kind of culture is this?
How can a boy greet the elders while standing?
Even the wife cannot kneel.
We are proud of our culture.
We don't worship human beings like you do in your hypocritical ways
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) by Sophy22(f): 5:22am On Aug 23, 2021
notoriousbabe:
E be like sey Kanu don dey broke
Must you comment
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Sophy22:

Must you comment
must you react? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) by barry75: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2021
The only nigeria professional footballer who paid back to people who supported him most by ensuring the heart foundation clinic.
Meanwhile, otherwise introduce betting companies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.