Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Construction Materials - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Construction Materials (413 Views)

How To Start Building & Construction Materials Business In Nigeria / Demand And Supply Of Building And Construction Materials / Construction Works Begin At Lekki Deep Sea Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Materials by ugookere989(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gooday everyone,
If you interested in renting or buying building materials such as
1:Acrow Props
2:Panel Raft, Pillars & Decking/Slab
3:Scaffold
4: solid blocks
5:Hbeam
please contact me: 07018760894

Re: Construction Materials by abuuthmaan: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Location?
Re: Construction Materials by hectortwede: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
That's why I don't like apartments. I like private houses. Therefore, when the opportunity arose, we immediately began building a house. I looked at different layouts, drew my own and discussed with my mother how to make it better. It got to the point of absurdity — I went to the park and laid the ground with ropes to estimate the size of the room, looked at where to make passages so that it was convenient to walk and not cling to corners, where and what kind of furniture to put. Usually people either start construction with a team, or do not take up construction at all. But my savings were only enough for concrete and rebar and a cool construction forest from petesuen.com and construction with a team meant that the cost of housing would increase three and a half times. Now I would not have decided on an independent construction site. But I did it all right.
Re: Construction Materials by n3xt(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
ugookere989:
Gooday everyone,
If you interested in renting or buying building materials such as
1:Acrow Props
2:Panel Raft, Pillars & Decking/Slab
3:Scaffold
4: solid blocks
5:Hbeam
please contact me: 07018760894

I need Raft panel in Oshodi, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland / We Got A Text That My Loan Has Been Approved But We Can't Accept Offer / Scam Alert!!! Don't Be A Victim *updates*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.