Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion (9349 Views)

FAAC Shares N676.40bn July Allocation To FG, States, Lgs / FG, States, LGs Share ₦547 Bilion As May Federation Allocation / FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share ₦606 Billion For April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by justking(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nigeria is a very rich country, but poor management is killing us.
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by m140(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
shegzhkn:
Lol.

less than 1.5B USD shared across three levels of government in a country of over 200M.

Nigeria is friggin' poor.
I keep saying this.... the money too small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by boxypane(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Another time for percentage payment for civil servants in some states.

1 Like

Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by adebayo111: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
How much of this was borrowed (aka printed ) by CBN
Novice
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by ZooOga: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
proeast:
How much did each state get?

Good luck in your search in trying to find the state by state disbursements. I invested a good 15 minutes and could not locate the figures.

Hopefully someone sees your post and supplies the information.

https://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/

https://www.finance.gov.ng/#/
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by ysalli: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Help me tell the governors and Lg's that this won't last forever......
Start preparing for the time to come, now that's you are feeding from big pot.
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by Bluntemperor: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Omo, by the time the FIRS stop getting VAT, FG and some states go know for body o grin

Why sharing the money in the first place?
Can't we save for raining days or is it too late for tha? No wander the Naira Value is getting weakened.
This overbloat system is making the States and Federal Agencies to be lazy since they are sure 'money will surely come' na wa o!
We share at will, and now revenue are reducing and the govt is increasing pressure on the populace!
Let the Citizens demand from their respective States what their governors,State Legislatures do with the humongous money they received from the Federal Allocation every quarter!
Enough of sharing!
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Why sharing the money in the first place?
Can't we save for raining days or is it too late for tha? No wander the Naira Value is getting weakened.
This overbloat system is making the States and Federal Agencies to be lazy since they are sure 'money will surely come' na wa o!
We share at will, and now revenue are reducing and the govt is increasing pressure on the populace!
Let the Citizens demand from their respective States what their governors,State Legislatures do with the humongous money they received from the Federal Allocation every quarter!
Enough of sharing!
I'm also against this sharing of money stuff.

I'm just talking about the states that hardly generate VAT, e go affect them seriously, e go affect the FG sef, they will be loosing Billions of Naira.

Lagos state will soon be stinking rich
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
ysalli:
Help me tell the governors and Lg's that this won't last forever......
Start preparing for the time to come, now that's you are feeding from big pot.
In 2-3 month time, FIRS won't be able to collect VAT again, he go affect most states badly.

1 Like

Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
justking:
Nigeria is a very rich country, but poor management is killing us.
Nigeria is not a rich country. All that money is not even up to $1.7b. When the FIRS stop collecting VAT, e go affect most states.
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by Bimpe29: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
May God bless Nigeria.
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by Tbasicme: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
milann:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/480388-fg-states-lgs-share-n760-7-billion-for-july.html

If each state could create small scale factory with (1bn each + fct) monthly = 37 bn monthly

And for 12months each state would have created 12 small scale factory. This would go long way to stop the issue of unemployment.
Example of these small scale factory include shoe/bag making factory, tailoring factory to produce mask boxers, baby clothing etc, or food vendor business
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by lordsharks(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
How much of this was borrowed (aka printed ) by CBN
Printed bawo
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by chloride6: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
VAT maybe leaving the pot soon

grin grin grin grin
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by GenSam(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
hustla:
This is why Nigeria can never be great smh

Sharing money to Governors all the time makes them lazy and useless.. Collect, loot and disburse is all they have been doing

Smh

I completely agree with you.

1 Like

Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by bizhop01: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Food is ready
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Blackfire:
Our Darling president making us proud..

Ipob miscreants and igbohoe touts should not quote me..

North 2023

North will never taste power in the next decade inshallah
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by Manq(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Teenaira:

100 Private jets no be moin-moin my brother.
Which other country can boost of 100 Private jets ?

Exertly what I said.. flamboyant
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by ButterBerry: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
SOUTHERN RESOURCES.

OF WHAT ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE IS THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY ❓
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by Buckeyemedia1: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
ButterBerry:
SOUTHERN RESOURCES.

OF WHAT ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE IS THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY ❓
What value does your state add to the GDP?
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by t2luv1: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2021
milann:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/480388-fg-states-lgs-share-n760-7-billion-for-july.html

Local government received N40b naira !!!! Kano state alone has more local governments than following states combine Eboyin, and Anambra, Tell yaa these Fulani sure knows how to do things
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by Rondrosco: 2:16am On Aug 23, 2021
the future is female agitators gangs are just beggars everywhere they find themselves....

come let me teach you top class different businesses i do

this are my List of Businesses that gives me money
1. Currency Business:
a. The Western Union way :
b. The Form M way.
c. The Personal travelling allowance way
d. The Form A way
2. Tomatoes Business
3. Mini Real Estate
4. Bitcoin Business - How i made a N409million+ and Banked a N19.4million profit in November alone

i now engage also in politics....
Re: July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 23, 2021
I wonder what US states would become if they start sharing money

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Atiku’s Election As President Means For Sports In Nigeria – Dr Oche Otorkpa / Tension Over Akunyili’s Senatorial Ambition / "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.