Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. (4567 Views)

Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by innotutorial(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Construction projects worldwide are notorious for their endless delays and under-budgeting. Dubai has been a city which has been striving in the construction world and this city doesn’t need any introduction. The city is known for its extreme projects, such as the most luxurious hotel in the world (Burj Al-Arab), the tallest tower in the world (Burj Khalifa), the largest mall in the world (Dubai Mall), the biggest artificial ski slope in the world, the biggest picture frame in the world, the biggest fountain in the world, the largest candy shop in the world and other ridiculous worldwide records.

However, as immense as they may seem, all of these projects were built to generate greater financial revenues thanks to tourism. They play a part in the desire of Dubai’s ruler to transform his city and make it the first worldwide touristic destination in the world in order to generate wealth and free Dubai from its oil revenues.
However, as we are about to see, its ambitions might be too big in regard to what it can achieve. We are now going to look at 3 multi-billion mega projects that were launched years ago which may never see the light of the day now that the world has been completely reshaped due to the pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEG8rCQJkY

3 Shares

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by money121(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by EmptyGarden(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
We get some like that for here too, like the PDP National secretariat.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by Machinegun91(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
But why is Dubai behaving like that? Is Dubai is not better than Benue state if not those animals called F*****I causing havock in the state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by innotutorial(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin grin Don't you want to move to Dubai?
money121:
Ok
Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by innotutorial(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Is the Building still under construction?
EmptyGarden:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by innotutorial(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Those Projects were delayed due to the 2008 financial Crisis and 2020 Pandemic
Machinegun91:
But why is Dubai behaving like that? Is Dubai is not better than Benue state if not those animals called F*****I causing havock in the state
Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by yuping(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Machinegun91:
True but our leaders are too busy chasing cows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by optimistic0001: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by Simdyofficial(f): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
humilitypays:
Dubai, another Muslim shithole nation transformed by Christian nations, and being run by Christian and Budhist nations they love to hate. let Christian nations helping them leave that country and watch Dubai turn to another Afghanistan and Yemen.

Nothing good can ever come out of Islam.

Islam is a deadly cult like Kkk and Vikings, never a religion. All you ignorant young Muslims wasting your time in Islam should wake up. You are better of as a Satanist, an Atheist than being a terrorist.
kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by centoke30(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
The heading sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by arthurwillia(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by Kenmatt(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Why they stopped work on that Secretariat is simply because they lost out of the Power at the centre and as a result, have no access to the national treasury through which the construction was funded, should they get hold of the power in 2023, you will see how work will start again in a speed that is like that of a Hay.

But it is pathetic, PDP will never smell the Presidential seat even in the next sixteen years.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by Snitch24(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kenmatt:

Why they stopped work on that Secretariat is simply because they lost out of the Power at the centre and as a result, have no access to the national treasury through which the construction was funded, should they get hold of the power in 2023, you will see how work will start again in a speed that is like that of a Hay.

But it is pathetic, PDP will never smell the Presidential seat even in the next sixteen years.

X oshey bahdest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by Onyenna(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
At least, they dared to dream!......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by gungab(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Esp the artificial island

Check my siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by ceegarcia: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Amazing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by splendor00000: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
My beautiful Neighbor. [Poco lee #comotbodyjoor Challenge]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hcAktO255w
Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by eastOFwest(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
innotutorial:
Construction projects worldwide are notorious for their endless delays and under-budgeting. Dubai has been a city which has been striving in the construction world and this city doesn’t need any introduction. The city is known for its extreme projects, such as the most luxurious hotel in the world (Burj Al-Arab), the tallest tower in the world (Burj Khalifa), the largest mall in the world (Dubai Mall), the biggest artificial ski slope in the world, the biggest picture frame in the world, the biggest fountain in the world, the largest candy shop in the world and other ridiculous worldwide records.

However, as immense as they may seem, all of these projects were built to generate greater financial revenues thanks to tourism. They play a part in the desire of Dubai’s ruler to transform his city and make it the first worldwide touristic destination in the world in order to generate wealth and free Dubai from its oil revenues.
However, as we are about to see, its ambitions might be too big in regard to what it can achieve. We are now going to look at 3 multi-billion mega projects that were launched years ago which may never see the light of the day now that the world has been completely reshaped due to the pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEG8rCQJkY

All aboki, whether black or oyinbo, only get one game plan. Tap the oil and build things. Finish. No emphasis or investment in creativity, innovation or manufacture. As if to say the oil will flow forever. Its the same western countries that will use their technology and manufacturing to build these fantastic things for them. The same western countries will also have long term maintenance and supply contracts after completion. The western countries are cashing out. If you check well, citizens of Emirates are studying Islamic studies with heavy bursary and scholarship.

1 Like

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by WoundedLamb: 3:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Always on point!

You made a mistake in the title though. It should be "These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finish."

You already called it a construction project, you don't need to add "building" at the end cause you don't build a project, you finish/complete a project. Also, it should be "finish" and not "finished".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by kambili999(f): 4:00am On Aug 23, 2021
They still look beautiful even in their unfinished states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by Freestainworld(m): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2021
The Dubai I know never abandon projects, it may take some time, but they will surely finish it, they don't behave like Nigerian NEPA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by innotutorial(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2021
Yes thank you. I made a mistake withthe title.
I figured it out
WoundedLamb:
Always on point!

You made a mistake in the title though. It should be "These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finish."

You already called it a construction project, you don't need to add "building" at the end cause you don't build a project, you finish/complete a project. Also, it should be "finish" and not "finished".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by SEGLIZ: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2021
yuping:

True but our leaders are too busy chasing cows.

yes are right, they too busy chasing national cattle from our national ranch (vault), taking them to their personal ranch (vault).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2021
eastOFwest:

All aboki, whether black or oyinbo, only get one game plan. Tap the oil and build things. Finish. No emphasis or investment in creativity, innovation or manufacture. As if to say the oil will flow forever. Its the same western countries that will use their technology and manufacturing to build these fantastic things for them. The same western countries will also have long term maintenance and supply contracts after completion. The western countries are cashing out. If you check well, citizens of Emirates are studying Islamic studies with heavy bursary and scholarship.
Bloody hater who is very ignorant.
Go and look at what they are doing in AI
Go and look at what they are doing in their food industry.
But you're so filled with hate such that, even if you see it all. You will still find one nonsense to talk.

Complete loser living a miserable life.

1 Like

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by eastOFwest(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Go and look at what they are doing in their food industry.

Still built with Western technology, Las Las Chinese

Tadeknkeepcalm:

Bloody hater who is very ignorant.

I'll have you know sir, that I'm well informed

Tadeknkeepcalm:

But you're so filled with hate such that, even if you see it all. You will still find one nonsense to talk.

You guys don't exactly make yourselves easy to like with your high handedness and born-to-rule attitude that is not backed up by anything. You guys think that you are better than everyone else.

Tadeknkeepcalm:

Complete loser living a miserable life.

My life is very good sir. Very very good smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2021
eastOFwest:

I'll have you know sir, that I'm well informed

You guys don't exactly make yourselves easy to like with your high handedness and born-to-rule attitude that is not backed up by anything. You guys think that you are better than everyone else.

My life is very good sir. Very very good smiley
Which guys? Did I tell you I'm from the north. You people are so surprised when you realise not everyone will go along with your hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Simdyofficial:
kiss kiss
Instead of correcting the ignorant guy, you are kissing him, most of you here just lack common sense

I've noticed his post have been deleted, that serves him right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2021
eastOFwest:

Do you know that Chinese don't believe in God, alot of them are atheist and Buddhist worshippers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by Simdyofficial(f): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Instead of correcting the ignorant guy, you are kissing him, most of you here just lack common sense

I've noticed his post have been deleted, that serves him right.
kiss kiss tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are Top Construction Megaprojects Dubai May Never Finished Building. by Raydos: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2021
I don't understand the hype about this city!!

You can't even walk in the street without the scorching sun beating the hell out of your head!

What about a proper sewage system? No, they don't have, They're still using trucks to collect human poops

Dubai is fake, just like the fake people that go there!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best & Worst Universities In Nigeria According To NUC / 2016 Nov/dec WAEC GCE Timetable Exams Is Out / How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.