Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,323 members, 7,957,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? (4830 Views)

12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / Federal University Oye Ekiti Graduates Decry Delay In Issuance Of Transcripts / PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
I completed my Computer Science Postgraduate diploma studies at FUTA in 2013. Please how can I get the 'kpali' sent to me and the official transcripts sent to World Education Service (WES)!?
I am not in naija at the moment and several attempts on the FUTA website, by phone and email have all been futile!
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Go to your school na
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by EsanEmmanuel(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Google etx ng... they can help you with transcript.
For your kpali... that one go hard... cuz it needs your presence

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by tolexy123: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
RuffRuggedRaw:
I completed my Computer Science Postgraduate diploma studies at FUTA in 2013. Please how can I get the 'kpali' sent to me and the official transcripts sent to World Education Service (WES)!?
I am not in naija at the moment and several attempts on the FUTA website, by phone and email have all been futile!
you'll have to send someone to the registrar's office (Mrs Ajayi) to inquire about that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
tolexy123:
you'll have to send someone to the registrar's office (Mrs Ajayi) to inquire about that

Thanks man!
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
EsanEmmanuel:
Google etx ng... they can help you with transcript.
For your kpali... that one go hard... cuz it needs your presence

Thanks. I go check am out!
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
princetunex:
Go to your school na

I for like go ooo... but condition no allow!
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by 4wearegreat: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:

Thanks man!

Bro, Please I sent you a PM. Would need your help. I would appreciate if you could contact me via 4wearegreat@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by raytopme: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
pls did you get help on this.. I need transcript from Futa as well
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by camaa(f): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2019
raytopme:
pls did you get help on this.. I need transcript from Futa as well
do you still bed it? I could help.
Please send a mail to madetimehin@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by camaa(f): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2019
camaa:
do you still need it? I could help.
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by hay2zed50(m): 1:57am On Jun 30, 2019
camaa:
Yes, I do. How can you help ?
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by Tife007: 5:26am On Apr 21, 2021
please, has anyone been able to get transcripts from FUTA so far?
Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by Darkmode64: 12:26am On May 20, 2021
camaa:
Hello there! This may be coming later than usual, but please is there any chance you could help with information necessary to facilitate futa transcripts? Hope to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Utme: Fg To Introduce E-examination / 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence / Nipost Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.