Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,876 members, 7,866,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Homemetro ''if You Are Going To Propose To Me, Let It Be In A Setting Where We C - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homemetro ''if You Are Going To Propose To Me, Let It Be In A Setting Where We C (347 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Homemetro ''if You Are Going To Propose To Me, Let It Be In A Setting Where We C by DonEkanem: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
HomeMetro
''If you are going to propose to me, let it be in a setting where we can have s*x there and then''- OAP Destiny Amaka writes future hubby
byEkanem Ediomo-August 20, 20210
Coolest Ethical Fashion Brands For Sustainable Shopping
Still not playing World of Tanks?
20 practical and easy energy saving tips from everyday peopl…
World of Tanks: Play Now

OAP Destiny Amaka, has posted a ''memo'' online to her future husband.

In the post she shared on her Instagram page, Destiny stated that the man that would propose to her must ensure that the proposal is done in a place where they can have passionate sex.She indicated that if the proposal is done in a public place, her man must ensure that the toilet is nearby where they can have sex.
http://snapblog.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Read This Mind-blowing Relationship Dose / Lovense intimacy gadgets / Is This True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.